BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
Jessica I.
Los Angeles, CA
These are the most natural looking lashes I have ever tried and I love them they are perfect and I love the clear bad giving you that natural look
Lavesha J.
To me, I like for the lashes to look natural on me but I also want for them to be able to be seen as well and I just fell in love with wearing them
Andrea A.
Used these a couple times and they were so good for a simple look they aren't so dramatic but still give your eyes a pop, very cheap and affordable
Kharli W.
Cleveland, OH
These are my favorite lashes & they look so natural. The only bad thing is that they aren't very flexible, but other than that they're very nice.
Briana H.
Manhattan, KS
These are some of my favorite lashes! They give me a sassy look it not too much! I can use these as everyday lashes without looking over the top.
Sarah G.
I use these almost daily. They look great. Make your lashes fuller without really being able to tell they are fake. They are a great price point.
Kimberly Q.
Very easy to put on and they look very natural. I really liked it. They aren't expensive so that's a bonus. I definitely recommend this product.
Mona B.
New Roads, LA
These are The Best eyelash extensions I have ever used. My thick eyelash during my chemotherapy, Soni have been using g this brand ever since.
Amanda P.
Aberdeen, SD
These arnt my favorite lashes. The edges come up often and they don't look good after 3 wears. They were just kind of an awkward pair of lashes.
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
My absolute favorite false lashes. They go on so perfectly and feel weightless. I get so many compliments when I wear them. They look natural.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Alyssa H.
I have just started using false eyelashes but they have been too much for me. Can anyone recommend a natural set that i can use to get used to them? So far I have tried Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shyand Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Pictures below.
Sonja L.