BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Kailyn S.
Kailyn S.
Voluntown, CT
I love Kiss eyelashes, but this design doesn't make enough of a difference to even be worth putting on
Candra D.
Candra D.
I love these lashes! They look and feel so natural! And they are not expensive!
Julie A.
Julie A.
Corona, CA
Love these lashes and how easily they make my lashes look extremely fuller than what they are.
brandi a.
brandi a.
Tampa, FL
I've realy been living these lashes simple to place and light, like their not there and I haven't had any lifting on the edges.. Love them..
Bailey F.
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
These lashes were natural to the point that they did not do much. This is great if you don't have many lashes and want the natural look. If you have a good amount of lash, then I recommend something heavier.
Emily R.
Emily R.
Springfield, OH
I like these lashes and they have a very good price tag that makes them much easier to purchase and I like the cute packaging. It's not anything too special but for drugstore lashes, it's cute and not that big of a deal. I would buy them again but I do not recommend the ones that have the plastic to help place them. I like the different styles of lashes and they are USUALLY easy to apply
Marlene M.
Marlene M.
Very affordable, natural looking but still give that finished look to the eyes, the band is comfortable to wear all day
Michelle J.
Michelle J.
Covington, GA
I don't wear fake lashes daily, so when I do , I want them to make a difference. These just don' . Why waste money to look like you've just added more mascara to natural lashes
Laura A.
Laura A.
Mission, TX
This lashes look so natural that other people don't even know there lashes. There so light weight abd natural.
Kaitlyn P.
Kaitlyn P.
Jacksonville
I grab these when I need a cheap, but natural looking set of falsies. People ask me "are those your real eyelashes?" When I wear them, so that's pretty good for less than $3. Id recommend these to anyone. I wash them and reuse them a few times.
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊