BY KISS #25 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Stephanie J.
These are the first eyelashes I have ever tried and probably my last. They look so nice and add a great touch to cat eye eyeliner.
Bailey U.
Olathe, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just bought these from Walmart not to long ago. I like how the lash band isn't to thick or thin it's perfect and it looks natural.
Delilah J.
Mesquite, TX
Really great lashes for a cheap price! You can't reuse them more than once but it's okay in my opinion since they are really cheap.
Cassandra P.
Smithfield, RI
Had to wear these for my senior pictures and they held up and we're perfect. They looked very natural and were very comfortable.
Karla G.
Lawrenceville , Ga
These lashes are so nice, there not thick nor thin they are just right 👌🏼I wear these to school, something natural but yet flirty
Carol S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used these recently and fell in love with how natural and easy they were to use! The price is great and they lasted me all night!
Luna N.
Petaluma, CA
Super low-key and adorable. Almost makes you look as though you have eyelash extensions, which is all the rage. Love Kiss lashes
Cesia R.
Nacogdoches, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Haven't used these yet but I have them and they look too gorgeous to use. Waiting for my contacts so I can rock these babies out.
felipa m.
Belfair, WA
Like them so easy to apply and save time like for me and I don't know about every one else though and the glue lasted up usally
Emily S.
Waterford, PA
Absolutely LOVE these lashes! No one ever knows if they are my real lashes or not 🙂 Soo easy to apply for such a great price !
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out