BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Tina M.
Tina M.
If I could give more stars I would! This is my go to - never let me down brand for lashes. They have looks from dramatic to classic and the quality is amazing. I can wear these lashes up to 5 times, I'm sure even longer if taken well care of. I wouldn't waste my time or money at Sephora or MAC getting lashes because I always run straight to my Duane ready and they have tons of options and their only $5. Love love love!!!!
Tara D.
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
These are my go to favorite lashes. You can definitely tell your wearing fake lashes but they arnt too dramatic. I can get about 3-5 uses out of them as long as you don't get them wet. The lash line you put the glue on is really bold so great for beginners. Make sure you have scissors handy you'll need to cut to custom fit your eyes. Youtube videos are great to show you how.
Bethany S.
Bethany S.
I'm not one to have BAM! in your face lashes but these "shy" style lashes are perfect! I was not blessed with big, beautiful lashes but these KISS lashes remedied that. I recently wore them to a wedding and felt amazing
Karla G.
Karla G.
Lawrenceville , Ga
These lashes are so nice, there not thick nor thin they are just right 👌🏼I wear these to school, something natural but yet flirty
Candra D.
Candra D.
I love these lashes! They look and feel so natural! And they are not expensive!
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
Fayetteville, TN
I really love wearing these eyelashes because they are so light weight and not obviously that I have fake eyelashes on. They are so easy to apply and keep on all day. I use these eyelashes for more of an everyday look instead of a night out look. They are very natural looking and fit my eyes perfectly. I like not having to trim each pair to fit my eyes.
Cheri B.
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
These are good lashes. I have been using them to practice with as I am new to false lashes. I don't really have anything to compare them to but they seem to work well. I typically purchase these at Walmart.
Florentina D.
Florentina D.
Beacon falls , CT
They really feel natural and soft for the price they are great I got mines from
Walgreens and love them I wash them and reuse and they still are in great condition would buy again for sure
Nae F.
Nae F.
South Brunswick Township
Light and airy. I would have preferred if they were more wispy but that's just my preference.
Kailyn S.
Kailyn S.
Voluntown, CT
I love Kiss eyelashes, but this design doesn't make enough of a difference to even be worth putting on
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊