BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
Ashley B.
BIG LAKE, MN
These eyelashes are a great starter eyelash, they can be uncomfortable at times, and are consistently the same when comparing two different packages at times.
Mariana R.
Liberal, KS
I barely started to wear face lashes just like a week ago and these are the ones I got to try out and I really like them. Looks so natural when I have them on.
Marah V.
San Diego, CA
Love love love these! On days where I'm not a lazy slob, people can't believe that I'm wearing anything other than mascara. They're so light and easy to apply
Cendy L.
Greer
These eyelashes are my favorite😘. They are comfortable, light feeling and really easy to apply and plus they look natural👌🏼 and the price is just incredible 💥.
Caitlin C.
These are my every day lashes i love them so much. The look natural. They arent too thick or long. They are very comfortable! Perfect for wearing every day.
Amanda B.
I use these Kiss lashes when I want to add just a bit extra to my own lashes. They are easy to apply and perfect for use when you want to look more natural.
amber j.
Franklin, NC
Most lashes sit heavy on the eye even when it's a natural false lash. These are completely different they really are super light on the eye and look amazing!
Tay J.
['De Leon ', ''], TX
loveeeed these. never worn fake eyelashes till recently & these are most definitely some of my very faves out there. so natural looking! totally recommend.
Courtney M.
I love wearing these lashes to enjoy a natural look. I typically wear with light shadows or just liner. They stay pretty well with the KISS lash adhesive.
Keilah D.
Highland Mills, NY
I loveeeee these lashes they look so natural on me and the application is so easy. I love the applicator that they give and the lashes are very lightweight
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Alyssa H.
I have just started using false eyelashes but they have been too much for me. Can anyone recommend a natural set that i can use to get used to them? So far I have tried Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shyand Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Pictures below.
Sonja L.