BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Melissa A.
Melissa A.
I use these lashes when I am going for a natural look..they look perfect..not too thick..can't even tell that I am wearing lashes..they are also very light weight.
Cheyene E.
Cheyene E.
Marysville , WA
I wore these for homecoming and they are perfect!! Nice and full yet natural looking. I didn't have any length issues and I will by this style for any upcoming events. They add the perfect flare to any makeup look
Gensda O.
Gensda O.
Palm Bay, FL
These were amazing actually when my lashes used to be short. It add a little cute looking on my face. Wasn't at all pricey to which why I brought it. Definitely, recommend.
Stephanie T.
Stephanie T.
portland, or
Kiss lashes are one of the best drug store lashes! This pair specifically is great for a really natural look, thin band, tapered lash fibers, they're beautiful!
Diana L.
Diana L.
I bought one of these a week ago i dont usually wear false lashes and i fugured i tried them. I liked them the quality is great i just wishes i should have gotten longer ones! They are comfortable to wear and made my lashes look fuller and thicker which i loved!
susana t.
susana t.
Bronx, NY
I love these lashes. They are by far the best ones. They are affordable & can get them in your drugstore.
Lauren G.
Lauren G.
Mansfield, TX
Unfortunately, I just don't love these lashes. These are decently priced, but they aren't cheap. I find these lashes to be cumbersome in application, and I don't enjoy the application with the strips of these lashes. I will say that these lashes can be beautiful, but they definitely aren't for beginners. Even as someone who is quite experienced with false lashes, I found these to be more difficult than other lash brands.
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Gate City, VA
love them they look great not too overpowering. and after I've warn them I wash them off and let them dry so I get more than one wear out of them. the price is great too
Nicole O.
Nicole O.
Suwanee, GA
I'm new to lash application and these lashes are the perfect balance of length and volume of you want a super natural look.
Brenda B.
Brenda B.
best drugstore lashes out there, so light, you barely feel them on, they look very natural and can be worn during the day. Love how the hair naturally tapers at the tip. These give a very wispy look to your lashes
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊