BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Amy T.
Fort Myers, FL
These lashes are great very soft easy to handle looks very natural. Love that it does t feel as heavy as some others that I have tried.
Domenique G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only eyelashes I use I like the way that flare out towards the end of the lash and it has a natrual but dramatic look at the same tine
Alexis A.
McGregor
This look gets me in the Halloween mood because it makes me feel fierce they also get me into my character much more than without them
Sarah H.
Brook Park, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are so simple and the simplicity make you look even more beautiful. And i love how its not so dramatic compared to others
Nina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the natural look of these lashes. But had a little trouble keeping them on all day, not sure if it was the lashes or the glue.
Taylor B.
These are my favorite lashes. I would wear them all the time if I could. They are so pretty and sexy and sorts glam, I'm my opinion.
Stephanie J.
These are the first eyelashes I have ever tried and probably my last. They look so nice and add a great touch to cat eye eyeliner.
Bailey U.
Olathe, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just bought these from Walmart not to long ago. I like how the lash band isn't to thick or thin it's perfect and it looks natural.
Delilah J.
Mesquite, TX
Really great lashes for a cheap price! You can't reuse them more than once but it's okay in my opinion since they are really cheap.
Carol S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Used these recently and fell in love with how natural and easy they were to use! The price is great and they lasted me all night!
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out