BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
Michelle J.
Covington, GA
I don't wear fake lashes daily, so when I do , I want them to make a difference. These just don' . Why waste money to look like you've just added more mascara to natural lashes
Andrea V.
If you're looking for an everyday Natural lash these are perfect, not dramatic at all but very flattering on pretty much everyone. Perfect for beginners to practice with.
Abigail W.
North Pole, AK
They are pretty nice. First ones I've tried, they definitely make a huge difference and look are some. Little hard to put on, but only because I'm new, and uncordinated 😂
Maria  R.
Royse City, TX
I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face !
Melissa A.
I use these lashes when I am going for a natural look..they look perfect..not too thick..can't even tell that I am wearing lashes..they are also very light weight.
Stephanie T.
portland, or
Kiss lashes are one of the best drug store lashes! This pair specifically is great for a really natural look, thin band, tapered lash fibers, they're beautiful!
Skylar F.
I find that almost all lashes work the same and these Kiss Natural are no exception. They are beautiful, come in alot of different styles, and are pretty cheap.
Marah V.
San Diego, CA
Love love love these! On days where I'm not a lazy slob, people can't believe that I'm wearing anything other than mascara. They're so light and easy to apply
jenny p.
Clifton, NJ
this is my ultimate go to lashes for everyday look. they are my favorite . i dont even feel them. they dont bother me throughout the whole day and i love them
Ashley B.
BIG LAKE, MN
These eyelashes are a great starter eyelash, they can be uncomfortable at times, and are consistently the same when comparing two different packages at times.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Alyssa H.
I have just started using false eyelashes but they have been too much for me. Can anyone recommend a natural set that i can use to get used to them? So far I have tried Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shyand Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Pictures below.
Sonja L.