BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Olivia Z.
Olivia Z.
Tried these about a month ago and must say I live them . Was a bit sceptical at 1st but turns out they are good
Vania d.
Vania d.
Athens, OH
I love these lashes so much. The style of it just fits my face perfectly!!!
Michelle T.
Michelle T.
These are good lashes, however they aren't particularly for me personaly because I prefer very long thick dramatic lashes.
Kristen A.
Kristen A.
Fayetteville, TN
I really love wearing these eyelashes because they are so light weight and not obviously that I have fake eyelashes on. They are so easy to apply and keep on all day. I use these eyelashes for more of an everyday look instead of a night out look. They are very natural looking and fit my eyes perfectly. I like not having to trim each pair to fit my eyes.
Cheri B.
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
These are good lashes. I have been using them to practice with as I am new to false lashes. I don't really have anything to compare them to but they seem to work well. I typically purchase these at Walmart.
miranda t.
miranda t.
loved these lashes! so light and soft and not stiff at all. perfect length for my eyes and stayed comfortable throughout the day. i used to the salon perfect glue with these and it worked so well. i've re-purchases many pairs of these
Nati D.
Nati D.
These are one of my favorite lashes, they are so natural looking so you can wear them on the daily. I'd wear them everyday if I wasn't so lazy or sleepy in the mornings!
If you've never worn falsies and you want to start out, these are the perfect set to start. Slowly upgrading to more glam ones! Haha, but really they're afforable and so nice!
Florentina D.
Florentina D.
Beacon falls , CT
They really feel natural and soft for the price they are great I got mines from
Walgreens and love them I wash them and reuse and they still are in great condition would buy again for sure
Daniela C.
Daniela C.
Sumner, WA
Son faciles de apkicar, no sientes que traes pestañas postizas, se ven lindas y naturales
Logan T.
Logan T.
Bartlett, TN
I like these lashes a lot. They are very pretty and look like real lashes. The band is a little thin for my liking but other than that they are really nice. You can also use them multiple times.
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊