BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Monica C.
Hollywood
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a beginner and for the life of me can't figure how to make them stay on. I've watched videos and still haven't been able to use them.
Amber J.
Niles, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are so gorgeous for everyday lashes! They look so unbelievably natural! They stay on all day, they are good quality for the price!
ashley c.
This is an amazing product. They are so pretty. This is the first time I used it and would do it again. The price for them was cheap too.
Cathy E.
My everyday lashes. I get complimented on them all the time and asked if they're my real lashes. I love that they don't break the bank
Alexis A.
McGregor
This look gets me in the Halloween mood because it makes me feel fierce they also get me into my character much more than without them
Sarah H.
Brook Park, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are so simple and the simplicity make you look even more beautiful. And i love how its not so dramatic compared to others
Domenique G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only eyelashes I use I like the way that flare out towards the end of the lash and it has a natrual but dramatic look at the same tine
Kenzie E.
Portland, OR
These are not bad for their price. They easily blend into my eyelashes without much fiddling cos of the shorter length of the fake lash
Amy T.
Fort Myers, FL
These lashes are great very soft easy to handle looks very natural. Love that it does t feel as heavy as some others that I have tried.
Mariah L.
Sealy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of my favorite lashes. They make my lashes look full without being over the top. They are also very lightweight and easy to apply.
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out