BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Stephanie O.
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Easy to put on. You can find them anywhere. And their very affordable and cute with any make up style....
Talullah B.
Talullah B.
New Orleans, LA
Beautiful, natural looking lashes. Extremely light. You don't even feel them on your eyes after a while.
Gleysh R.
Gleysh R.
Arlington, TX
Perfecto lashes for everyday basis. They look like yours but add a little bit more drama to the makeup
felipa m.
felipa m.
Belfair, WA
Like them so easy to apply and save time like for me and I don't know about every one else though and the glue lasted up usally
Shirley A.
Shirley A.
Bismarck, ND
Wow I was surprise just how natural they felt wearing them' they are my favorite go to lashes for almost every occasion
kyu c.
kyu c.
Amo esses cílios da Kiss ele são maravilhosos duram horrores tem encaixe perfeito nos olhos sem falar na alta duração
Alexus M.
Alexus M.
Great for dances and going out. Especially if you don't want gigantic eyelashes but need a little extra.
Maria  R.
Maria R.
Royse City, TX
I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face !
Bret D.
Bret D.
Alice, TX
Not my favorite lashes by kiss because I like my lashes to be long but these are good and very easy to put on.
Yarilyn F.
Yarilyn F.
Somerset, NJ
Very nice lashes easy to apply and maintain love they have different styles longer or shorter
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊