BY KISS #26 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
Rachel S.
Muncie, IN
I went to Walmart once because I needed some lashes real quick before an event and became in love with these! They look so good. They definitely are on the natural side though, so if you are looking for something glamorous, these are not the way to go.
Dominique C.
Englishtown, NJ
These lashes, look very natural and blend in with your regular lashes seamlessly. They last a long time however the corners of the lash strip has a habit of lifting and needs a quick reply of glue. The price is convenient for a quick use on a night out.
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
These are really beautiful really natural looking and easy to apply I definitely will buy them again the price is great on them as well I purchased these at Walmart.
Brenda B.
best drugstore lashes out there, so light, you barely feel them on, they look very natural and can be worn during the day. Love how the hair naturally tapers at the tip. These give a very wispy look to your lashes
Melissa Z.
I like these lashes it has just enough to to not give you a false lashes type of look. I love how the ends are point and gradually decrease. Not like other lashes that look super fake.
Christina M.
I bought these because my usual brand was sold out in store. I like these better! The band is very comfortable and this style looks so natural. My eyes look great.
Breanna F.
Greenwood Lake, NY
These lashes are so good. They are great quality and I recommend them to anyone! Easy to apply. They are so cute when they are on your eyes! They are lightweight and are very pretty looking when they are on!
Rea D.
San Francisco, CA
They're not my favorite lashes. But they do fit certain moods. I like my lashes light for everyday use and this one adds the slightest hint of drama and mystery.
Loved this product! Very inexpensive however it creates a high end look! This product can be used for an everyday look, a night out or a halloween costume. Very versatile, I have used these lashes on many occasions.
Reina G.
El Cajon, CA
One of my fav lashes they are so natural looking i already have long lashes but when i have a special event and want my eyes to pop i get these. They are comfy too
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Alyssa H.
I have just started using false eyelashes but they have been too much for me. Can anyone recommend a natural set that i can use to get used to them? So far I have tried Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shyand Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Pictures below.
Sonja L.