BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Jasmine G.
Grand rapids, Mi
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like these eyelashes they’re really pretty but the kept fallling of me so I don’t think they’re the bedt
MaiCee L.
Milwaukee, WI
Beauty Junkie Expert
Good everyday natural lashes that go well with any makeup look. Also go nice with glasses if you wear them
Rita S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great product I've been using this lashes for a while now and I'm loving it, love how it looks on my eyes
Stephanie O.
Moore Haven, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Easy to put on. You can find them anywhere. And their very affordable and cute with any make up style....
susana t.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lashes. They are by far the best ones. They are affordable & can get them in your drugstore.
Katie U.
Normal, IL
Love kiss lashes!!
look natural and are easy to put on

price isn't to bad!!
And available at drug stores
Alexus M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Great for dances and going out. Especially if you don't want gigantic eyelashes but need a little extra.
Talullah B.
New Orleans, LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful, natural looking lashes. Extremely light. You don't even feel them on your eyes after a while.
Jasmin H.
Blackville, SC
Love how natural these eyelashes are they are my favorite day to day basis eyelashes. Makes my eyes pop!
Megan D.
Kiss looks so natural lashes shy. Pretty good lashes they are very natural like. Would buy again myself!
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out