BY KISS #26 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Kaitlyn P.
Jacksonville
I grab these when I need a cheap, but natural looking set of falsies. People ask me "are those your real eyelashes?" When I wear them, so that's pretty good for less than $3. Id recommend these to anyone. I wash them and reuse them a few times.
Victoria J.
Some days I want professional over glamorous, and lucky for me kiss came through with these shy lashes! Compared to any other eyelash brand I've found that all kiss lashes apply the easiest, dry the quickest, look the best and last for all day comfort! Please ladies don't pass up this brand, it's by the far the most natural feeling eyelashes!
Lisa M.
Mankato, MN
Love it! One of the affordable lashes I would usually get from the drug store. Very light and fluffy. Comparable to other higher end lashes. Can't go wrong with kiss lashes! One of my favorite lash brands.
Savanna L.
Corp Christi, TX
Natalie P.
These are a little bit to natural for me. The band is extremely thin so it's not uncomfortable to wear but I still prefer other brands like Ardell. I also like that the band is not extremely noticeable
Daja P.
Reidsville, NC
I'm either using these or eyelashes I got from eBay. These lashes are nice looking and they really do give a natural look I wouldn't say they are the best but for the price I would consider these. You can find them just about anywhere.
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
I wear these every single day! As you can tell in the picture! Bought them at CVS and they're super easy to apply and very lightweight. I resuse them for weeks at times and rebuy when needed :)
Allie H.
I use to never wear eyelash extensions because i could never find any that looked natural. But i love these lashes I use them everyday. I literally have a drawer full of these because that's how much I love them and wear them
Kiyomi D.
Waco, Tx
I'd recommend these lashes over all the ones I've tried ! They're very lightweight & look so natural ! The pointed tip of the lashes make a difference , & the lash strip is thin enough to hide behind your natural lashes !
Logan T.
Bartlett , TN
I like these lashes a lot. They are very pretty and look like real lashes. The band is a little thin for my liking but other than that they are really nice. You can also use them multiple times.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?