BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Emily S.
Waterford, PA
Absolutely LOVE these lashes! No one ever knows if they are my real lashes or not 🙂 Soo easy to apply for such a great price !
Shannon M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lashes. I use them all the time. They are super easy to apply and clean. They look so natural and don't irritate
Gracemarie T.
Concord
Beauty Junkie Expert
I never wear eyelashes because I feel weird but I love these, they looked natural and not exaggerated. I will def buy again.
Brittany D.
Bay City, MI
These are a cheep alternative if you don't want to pay a lot of money. But I would stick with MAC all the way for eyelashes !
Skye L.
Chehalis, Wa
These last a long time! They are so natural and not so dramatic so they are definitely an everyday lash. They are gorgeous!
Taylor A.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These did not give me much wear and the band was too flemsy! Imthey were hard to put on but once they were on I loved them!
Michelle T.
These are good lashes, however they aren't particularly for me personaly because I prefer very long thick dramatic lashes.
Meagan S.
Church Hill, TN
These lashes are absolutely amazing. They are so light you barely feel they are on your eyes. The style shy is my favorite.
Nicole O.
Suwanee, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm new to lash application and these lashes are the perfect balance of length and volume of you want a super natural look.
Alexis R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my all time favorite lashes. They feel so natural like I’m not even wearing lashes and look gorgeous yet natural.
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out