BY KISS #92 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Alma C.
I love love this eyelash extensions they are so easy to apply. I buy them at Walgreens store. I love the fact that they look so natural and I can use them more than one time. I am a repeat user because when a product is high quality I tent to use it over and over again and I do recommend it to other people.
Krista G.
Middleburg, FL
I wear these lashes until they are literally falling apart. I've tried high end lashes and still find myself going back to these ones just because they're so easy to apply. I prefer a thin band, which these have. I believe some of Kiss's other lashes have a thicker band if that is what you prefer.
They're also super affordable and available in most convenience / drug stores!
Megan W.
LOVE! These give my Arden Demi wispiness some competition for sure. They have the perfect look in the profile because of how they are made with tapered ends instead of just flat. They can be made to pop or for a more subtle look. Definitely recommend these.
Kasey P.
San Angelo, TX
WOW THESE ARE AWESOME!! Why are these not talked about more? Seriously they're freaking amazing. I used these for my senior prom and OMG THEY LOOKED BOMB!! I did my own makeup and these lashes tied Everything together and made it perfect!!
Mayra R.
The Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes in Shy are perfect discrete lashes. I love them because they look so natural. They are very affordable and you can purchase these at any beauty store. I have purchased these a couple of times now and they don't disappoint.
Makenzie W.
Ammon, ID
These were my go to for so long before I started getting into thicker lashes. I love that they were so natural looking and easy to apply. Their lashes are fantastic for the price and are beautiful on anyone. They were easy to trim to fit the eye too
Caitlyn L.
San Francisco, CA
These are the prettiest, most comfortable lashes I've ever worn. I had one pair of these in "Shy" and I wore them until they were literally falling off the band. They're so pretty and I really need to get out to buy more of them! I highly recommend!
Angel F.
I love that they're cheap and really good! I get so many compliments whenever i'm wearing these lashes. It does look very natural and blends really well with my natural lashes that it looks like i just used a mascara. I would definitely recommend it to everyone!
Ashlynn P.
I have been wearin these all day and I absolutely love it. Not only are they light weight but they are so natural looking I will probably wear them everyday. Plus they are tapered at the end rather than just having a dull cut that looks hideous in up close selfies. Definitely buying again
Shelby C.
Port Orange, FL
This is not bad at all for lashes you can get at Walgreens. The fact that they're tapered actually makes a really big difference- much more natural looking. I'm pretty sure they range between $3-$5 and I've used them more than once already- I say try them out of you haven't already!
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?

back