BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
Alissa W.
Fullerton, NE
Perfect for a more natural look. Not insanely full but give the perfect amount of volume and length for almost any eye look! Feels very light and free on the lashes! Easy to apply and remove. Highly recommend!
Aden F.
Shawnee, KS
I love these lashes!! They blend in so naturally with my real lashes and are great for everyday wear. It feels like I don't even have lashes on because of how lightweight these lashes are.
Missy H.
Lawrenceburg , KY
It's rare that I wear false lashes, but the holidays are a good time to add a little glam. I tried these and I love how they give me a bit of extra oomph without being too much!
Cydney R.
I bought these at Walmart, so I could give my lashes a fuller but natural look! It definitely gave me what I wanted, I wasn't disappointed at all. They're very beautiful lashes that are affordable and give such a natural look, if that's what you're going for! Would recommend.
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
These are good lashes. I have been using them to practice with as I am new to false lashes. I don't really have anything to compare them to but they seem to work well. I typically purchase these at Walmart.
Krystel P.
Loved the look of these lashes, but they were the hardest to apply. The product says a natural look and it appears so but the lash band is stiff and makes applying difficult.
Morgan G.
Grapevine, TX
I use to use these when I was first starting to wear false eyelashes they look very natural and "shy" but also a nice hint of glam. Extremely inexpensive. I would buy again and completely recommend.
Haley B.
Zanesville, OH
I love these lashes for a simple look where I'm just wanting a little more volume and length. They are so easy to apply and look really natural because of the tapered tips.
Cheyene E.
Marysville , WA
I wore these for homecoming and they are perfect!! Nice and full yet natural looking. I didn't have any length issues and I will by this style for any upcoming events. They add the perfect flare to any makeup look
Viridiana G.
Jurupa Valley, CA
My favorite lashes, other lashes feel very heavy on eyes & these don't. They don't irritate my eyes & I love how the packaging itself says it's "contact friendly" & I'm 100% for that statement.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Alyssa H.
I have just started using false eyelashes but they have been too much for me. Can anyone recommend a natural set that i can use to get used to them? So far I have tried Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shyand Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Pictures below.
Sonja L.