BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Rita S.
Rita S.
Great product I've been using this lashes for a while now and I'm loving it, love how it looks on my eyes
Diana E.
Diana E.
My favorite lashes! Gives a natural, look. I wear glasses, these are perfect because they do not rub against my lenses.
Carol S.
Carol S.
Used these recently and fell in love with how natural and easy they were to use! The price is great and they lasted me all night!
Kari P.
Kari P.
Effort, pa
A good brand easy to work with. Not a fan of the glue. Wear for a more natural look. Long wearing can wear a few times
savannah m.
savannah m.
I love falsey eyelashes, especially kiss eyelashes . They are so affortable and reusable! Most of their products are natural .
Estefania V.
Estefania V.
These are good eyelashes if your more into a natural eye look i personally love kiss lash couture in the style gala
Shannon M.
Shannon M.
I love these lashes. I use them all the time. They are super easy to apply and clean. They look so natural and don't irritate
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Montclair, NJ
I just rebought my second pairs! I love the way that it looks for everyday! Kiss is an amazing and very affordable
Taylor A.
Taylor A.
These did not give me much wear and the band was too flemsy! Imthey were hard to put on but once they were on I loved them!
Tay S.
Tay S.
These lashes are so cute! I got a pair in my Essence beauty box; these were my first pair! & they also last and easy to put on considering I'm n pro at all with the lashes!
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊