BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Alexis A.
McGregor
This look gets me in the Halloween mood because it makes me feel fierce they also get me into my character much more than without them
Domenique G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only eyelashes I use I like the way that flare out towards the end of the lash and it has a natrual but dramatic look at the same tine
Mariah L.
Sealy, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Some of my favorite lashes. They make my lashes look full without being over the top. They are also very lightweight and easy to apply.
Cathy E.
My everyday lashes. I get complimented on them all the time and asked if they're my real lashes. I love that they don't break the bank
Sarah H.
Brook Park, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are so simple and the simplicity make you look even more beautiful. And i love how its not so dramatic compared to others
Nina M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the natural look of these lashes. But had a little trouble keeping them on all day, not sure if it was the lashes or the glue.
Delilah J.
Mesquite, TX
Really great lashes for a cheap price! You can't reuse them more than once but it's okay in my opinion since they are really cheap.
Bailey U.
Olathe, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
Just bought these from Walmart not to long ago. I like how the lash band isn't to thick or thin it's perfect and it looks natural.
Stephanie J.
These are the first eyelashes I have ever tried and probably my last. They look so nice and add a great touch to cat eye eyeliner.
Luna N.
Petaluma, CA
Super low-key and adorable. Almost makes you look as though you have eyelash extensions, which is all the rage. Love Kiss lashes
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out