BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Angie V.
Angie V.
Have always had eyelash extensions professionally put on. I am recently trying to do my own lashes. Great pricing and value. Brown eye color
Sarah H.
Sarah H.
Brook Park, OH
These lashes are so simple and the simplicity make you look even more beautiful. And i love how its not so dramatic compared to others
Nina M.
Nina M.
Loved the natural look of these lashes. But had a little trouble keeping them on all day, not sure if it was the lashes or the glue.
Anika I.
Anika I.
Bronx, NY
I LOVE KISS LASHES SOO MUCH!! THEYRE SO EASY TO APPLY AND THEY FEEL SO WEIGHTLESS I LOVE THEM!! I WILL DEFINITELY HE REPURCHASING THEM SOON!!
Bailey U.
Bailey U.
Olathe , KS
Just bought these from Walmart not to long ago. I like how the lash band isn't to thick or thin it's perfect and it looks natural.
Stephanie J.
Stephanie J.
These are the first eyelashes I have ever tried and probably my last. They look so nice and add a great touch to cat eye eyeliner.
Keilah D.
Keilah D.
Highland Mills, NY
I loveeeee these lashes they look so natural on me and the application is so easy. I love the applicator that they give and the lashes are very lightweight
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
McGregor
This look gets me in the Halloween mood because it makes me feel fierce they also get me into my character much more than without them
Skye L.
Skye L.
Chehalis, Wa
These last a long time! They are so natural and not so dramatic so they are definitely an everyday lash. They are gorgeous!
Amoy C.
Amoy C.
Hattiesburg, MS
Just got these to try for my first lashes and they were really easy to put on. I recommend these to beginners especially😊
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊