BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
Logan T.
Bartlett, TN
I like these lashes a lot. They are very pretty and look like real lashes. The band is a little thin for my liking but other than that they are really nice. You can also use them multiple times.
Kelli L.
These lashes are very light and thin. I prefer to have more volume in my falsies, but if you are beginner or are looking for a thin pair of lashes to give you a little extra length. These will do just fine! They are a little on the long side for me, but everyone is different and they can be easily trimmed.
Madison W.
Mount Holly, NC
Very natural and whispy lashes. Very light weight and easy to apply. Great for beginners. Thin band. Flexible. Nice applied full strip or cut in half for outer corners. Very affordable and would definitely purchase again
Bethany S.
I'm not one to have BAM! in your face lashes but these "shy" style lashes are perfect! I was not blessed with big, beautiful lashes but these KISS lashes remedied that. I recently wore them to a wedding and felt amazing
Jessica M.
Princeton, WV
Amazing lashes. So easy to apply, feel like real lashes and don't look overly fake, just give extra length. Subtle enough for every day use, but also give a wow factor. My favourite lashes ever.
Cheryl C.
Henderson, NV
Amazing lashes. So easy to apply, feel like real lashes and don't look overly fake, just give extra length. Subtle enough for everyday use, but also give a wow factor. My favourite lashes ever.
Jocelynn J.
I have been using these for a year now and I love them they run about 2.98 depending on where you get them I love them they look natural on your eyes the strip to apply the glue is very thin so it doesn't look bulky like some false lashes do I love them I recommend to anyone going for a natural look !
Alejandra S.
Plainfield, NJ
I am obsessed with this falsies I use for my every day make up they look so natural I've gotten a lot of compliments when I wear them I totally recommend this for the people who like a no make up make up look
Stephanie K.
These lashes. I adore these lashes. They're inexpensive and so so beautiful. If you're someone who wants to reuse lashes these may not be for you but they're so inexpensive just stock up!
Tricia S.
Belding, MI
Just wore these to a photo shoot and they were awesome! Super easy to put on, stayed on all day and I couldn't see or feel them. Plus they looked great in the pictures, great enhancement but not too fake looking.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Alyssa H.
I have just started using false eyelashes but they have been too much for me. Can anyone recommend a natural set that i can use to get used to them? So far I have tried Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shyand Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Pictures below.
Sonja L.