BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
Ali C.
These lashes are my go to! For the price they are great! They look good on any eye color and look so. Natural but give you just enough flare! They apply like normal strip lashes and I will definitely buy again
Vicky Q.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the prettiest, not too dramatic, yet still natural looking lashes ever. It's so easy to put on and it's just so pretty. It's a bit like the Ardell Demi Wispies but I think these are a bit softer, imo.
Amber R.
Albany , OR
These are some of my favorite false lashes.
These are ones I would wear on a daily basis because I don't have eyelashes to begin with. I do not recommend these ones to fill in if you already have lashes though.
Kaitlyn P.
Jacksonville
I grab these when I need a cheap, but natural looking set of falsies. People ask me "are those your real eyelashes?" When I wear them, so that's pretty good for less than $3. Id recommend these to anyone. I wash them and reuse them a few times.
Lisa M.
Mankato, MN
Love it! One of the affordable lashes I would usually get from the drug store. Very light and fluffy. Comparable to other higher end lashes. Can't go wrong with kiss lashes! One of my favorite lash brands.
Savanna L.
Corp Christi, TX
These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable.
Natalie P.
These are a little bit to natural for me. The band is extremely thin so it's not uncomfortable to wear but I still prefer other brands like Ardell. I also like that the band is not extremely noticeable
Daja P.
Reidsville, NC
I'm either using these or eyelashes I got from eBay. These lashes are nice looking and they really do give a natural look I wouldn't say they are the best but for the price I would consider these. You can find them just about anywhere.
Keia C.
Atlanta, GA
I wear these every single day! As you can tell in the picture! Bought them at CVS and they're super easy to apply and very lightweight. I resuse them for weeks at times and rebuy when needed :)
Allie H.
I use to never wear eyelash extensions because i could never find any that looked natural. But i love these lashes I use them everyday. I literally have a drawer full of these because that's how much I love them and wear them
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Alyssa H.
I have just started using false eyelashes but they have been too much for me. Can anyone recommend a natural set that i can use to get used to them? So far I have tried Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shyand Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Pictures below.
Sonja L.