BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Lisa A.
Lisa A.
Alvin, TX
I love that the lashes feel so soft and real. The band is not to thick and the look so natural a pretty once put on. Easy to apply and doesnt make your eye feel heavy
Lauren S.
Lauren S.
Austin, TX
The easiest falsies to apply and they are so light I buy the pack with like 8 pairs at Walmart for like $11 and they last forever they are so natural.
Brenda R.
Brenda R.
They were extremely long and pretty made me feel nice and fashionable. I only used the lashes a few times and they seemed to clean well but they could be easier to put on I hope. But overall they were amazing lashes.
Alex S.
Alex S.
If you want a nice natural looking lash with also that dramatic effect these lashes are the best choice for you. They provide you with the right amount of volume that doesn't give you that heavy feeling on your eye.
Aaliyah X.
Aaliyah X.
sleeping
i don't wear falsies much and i usually don't like them like the feeling but this! it looked and felt rather natural it's great! i love these lashes.
Miranda L.
Miranda L.
Branson, MO
These lashes are very natural looking and easy to apply. They make your eyes look so flirty and beautiful. They are comfortable to wear and the edges don't lift!
Sam L.
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
My absolute favorite false lashes. They go on so perfectly and feel weightless. I get so many compliments when I wear them. They look natural.
Francesca M.
Francesca M.
Philadelphia , PA
Really love these lashes! They don't break the bank and they look fabulous. Love that you can use mascara on them to add some extra drama
Mhar S.
Mhar S.
I can say that this is my favorite product in 2015. As I am just learning about the application of these Kiss eyelashes, I fell in love with them. They look fabulous and highlight the beauty of your eyes. The strands are fine yet durable.
Briana J.
Briana J.
Monroe, NC
I love these lashes they are my go to! They are single use really but they go on easy.. I don't even have to cut them down, and they look natural.
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊