BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Marah V.
San Diego, CA
Love love love these! On days where I'm not a lazy slob, people can't believe that I'm wearing anything other than mascara. They're so light and easy to apply
Katie M.
Fort White, FL
I'm such a newb when it comes to falsies! These are very soft though and look natural. Perfect for the minimal makeup but still feminine and put together look.
Cendy L.
Greer
Beauty Junkie Expert
These eyelashes are my favorite😘. They are comfortable, light feeling and really easy to apply and plus they look natural👌🏼 and the price is just incredible 💥.
Marisol H.
Reading, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are my very first false lashes since I'm not too big with falsies, but I can say I love it!! It's affordable and it give my lashes a more natural look!!
jenny p.
Clifton, NJ
this is my ultimate go to lashes for everyday look. they are my favorite . i dont even feel them. they dont bother me throughout the whole day and i love them
Caitlin C.
These are my every day lashes i love them so much. The look natural. They arent too thick or long. They are very comfortable! Perfect for wearing every day.
amber j.
Franklin, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
Most lashes sit heavy on the eye even when it's a natural false lash. These are completely different they really are super light on the eye and look amazing!
Amanda B.
I use these Kiss lashes when I want to add just a bit extra to my own lashes. They are easy to apply and perfect for use when you want to look more natural.
Keilah D.
Highland Mills, NY
I loveeeee these lashes they look so natural on me and the application is so easy. I love the applicator that they give and the lashes are very lightweight
Courtney M.
I love wearing these lashes to enjoy a natural look. I typically wear with light shadows or just liner. They stay pretty well with the KISS lash adhesive.
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out