BY KISS #92 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Dahmetra W.
Cincinnati, OH
Let me start off by saying I AM NOT A LASH GIRL ! i actually strongly dislike wearing lashes (because i can feel them on my face) BUT my best friend advised that i get these for my birthday and they were sooooo natural looking and they didn't feel heavy like most lashes and i definitely didn't feel they were on my eyes. I did not put them on my eyes i had them put on by my friend but it was an extremely fast 2 minute process so im pretty sure they are very very easy to apply.
Gensda O.
Palm Bay, FL
These were amazing actually when my lashes used to be short. It add a little cute looking on my face. Wasn't at all pricey to which why I brought it. Definitely, recommend.
Meghan B.
Appleton, WI
These are definitely the most natural looking falsies I've ever worn! The other thing I love about these is that the actual band where they attach isn't too thick and it's very durable. It also is easy to manipulate to the shape of your eyes when placing them on. They also blend in really well with your real lashes. I wore these for a night + they stayed in place, which is a problem I've had with other falsies on the market. I got so many compliments on them and I would definitely purchase them again. Well worth what they as priced at!
Yasmin P.
Portland, OR
They look so so natural. I love the way they feel there very comfortable. Super affordable and last pretty long . I love going out to my local ride aid and buy so many packs of these .
Tara D.
Dublin, VA
These are my go to favorite lashes. You can definitely tell your wearing fake lashes but they arnt too dramatic. I can get about 3-5 uses out of them as long as you don't get them wet. The lash line you put the glue on is really bold so great for beginners. Make sure you have scissors handy you'll need to cut to custom fit your eyes. Youtube videos are great to show you how.
Very nice basic lashes I really love these you could barley tell they were fake I would chose these over any others even though they were higher priced and didn't have glue I loved them
Felicia V.
I don't wear falsies all the time and don't know how to put them on perfectly I love these lashes. The band is very flexible and easy to work with. These are also not to heavy on the eyes. These are my second pairs because I lost my first pair 😡. These falsies are also great because they taper at the tips so it looks more natural. This style is great for everyday when you wanna just have something a little extra.
Alana W.
Stevinson ca
They stayed on all night long and they looked amazing!! They were so pretty and looked so natural and I got so many compliments on my “natural eyelashes” it was so amazing!
Madison M.
I'm a beginner for lashes. So walking into ulta to get some lashes i was overwhelmed by how many brands and different kind of lashes their were. But this brand and kind of lashes stood out to me. They are not only very affordable but they are great lashes for beginners. They are very natural lashes too as well. They aren't too dramatic and you can wear them with just about any kind of look you're going for. You can either dress them up or go with a more style casual look. Highly recommend this brand.
Amy G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm still on the hunt to find the perfect lashes that give lots of wispy volume while not going too long for my small eyes (most lashes take up all of the space toward my brow bone), but these lashes from Kiss are a nice stand in until I can find my ultimate pair. The lashes are a very pretty style, with enough fullness to add volume without going overboard. I appreciate how the lashes are staggered in how they fall, so nothing lies in too straight of a row, which makes these look less artificial.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?

back