BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Alma C.
Alma C.
I love love this eyelash extensions they are so easy to apply. I buy them at Walgreens store. I love the fact that they look so natural and I can use them more than one time. I am a repeat user because when a product is high quality I tent to use it over and over again and I do recommend it to other people.
Kelli L.
Kelli L.
These lashes are very light and thin. I prefer to have more volume in my falsies, but if you are beginner or are looking for a thin pair of lashes to give you a little extra length. These will do just fine! They are a little on the long side for me, but everyone is different and they can be easily trimmed.
Jocelynn J.
Jocelynn J.
I have been using these for a year now and I love them they run about 2.98 depending on where you get them I love them they look natural on your eyes the strip to apply the glue is very thin so it doesn't look bulky like some false lashes do I love them I recommend to anyone going for a natural look !
Becky T.
Becky T.
Hands down my favorite brand! I love the natural looks when they're on and it's super light like feather as described. I wear and used this brand for 3 years now and what can I say it never disappoint me! The best part is that it's super duper affordable! Make these a must in your makeup collection!
Lillian G.
Lillian G.
Bakersfield, CA
These lashes used to be my favorite natural lashes, but the last couple times I've bought them they have disappointed me. The bands would not stick to the inner corners of my eyes no matter what methods or lash glues I used. I don't think I would recommend these anymore after these disappointments.
Laura S.
Laura S.
I absolutely love these I wear them by themselves you don't even need mascara to make it look more natural they are very light which is my biggest thing if you've looked at my other reviews they are just perfect for going out or even just wearing them on a daily basis I definitely recommend
Ashlynn P.
Ashlynn P.
I have been wearin these all day and I absolutely love it. Not only are they light weight but they are so natural looking I will probably wear them everyday. Plus they are tapered at the end rather than just having a dull cut that looks hideous in up close selfies. Definitely buying again
Shelby C.
Shelby C.
Port Orange, FL
This is not bad at all for lashes you can get at Walgreens. The fact that they're tapered actually makes a really big difference- much more natural looking. I'm pretty sure they range between $3-$5 and I've used them more than once already- I say try them out of you haven't already!
Cydney R.
Cydney R.
I bought these at Walmart, so I could give my lashes a fuller but natural look! It definitely gave me what I wanted, I wasn't disappointed at all. They're very beautiful lashes that are affordable and give such a natural look, if that's what you're going for! Would recommend.
Melanie S.
Melanie S.
This is a perfect lashes that make me look natural when wearing makeup. I use this product maybe 10 times I feel like adding some lashes when I apply makeup on. I like how this product make me look like I'm not wearing any lashes. I have purchased this product 3 times so far.
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊