BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Karen S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love using these lashes on my clients because it is so easy to apply and they are super lightweight. I have purchased this style many times and I will continue to purchase it! I also like these for dramatic eye looks and simple ones. Its perfection. Every style in this line is sooo good! Go get you some asap!
Tania S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are very high quality, I prefer these than the Ardell ones. These are more realistic and more manageable to put on. The packaging is nice and neat and I feel that the adhesive part of the lash is way better too, and it’s easiest to remove the adhesive.
Candice J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Absolutely loved these lashes. Couldn’t have been happier with them. I did trim them a bit to fit my eyelid. They added just the perfect amount of pop to my lashes they needed. They were fairly priced
Rebecca S.
Wilkes Barre, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kiss is one of my favorite kinds of lashes. They are so affordable and So naturally beautiful on my eyes.. I never have problems with them lifting or coming off throughout the day and they last a very long time. Great lashes for an affordable price.
Jennifer N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Okay these lashes are the best drugstore lashes to me. I love the price and how long they last (when they’re well taken care of). They look so natural and they’re very comfortable to wear on a daily basis. I always buy this brand and this style.
Casey B.
Pittsburgh
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are perfection! I work as a freelance makeup artist and the "Shy" style is my go-to for all of my brides. They add just the right amount of volume and length without looking overly dramatic. The band is light and comfortable and completely disappears into the lash line once you add a little bit of eyeliner.
Alejandra P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are perfect for a natural look. These lashes look 99% real , the only thing I dislike is how delicate these lashes are . They are worth the price though I will be buying again. Do not wash these lashes because they will not last .. lol
Tejada A.
Lawrence , MA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kiss lashes are the most beautiful fake lashes and they look really natural and they are easy to apply I love to wear this lashesKiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
Kristina R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought these ar my local walgreens and I was not very impressed with them. Only got one lash off the pan and it bent into and unforgiving shape. Flimsy and didn't apply well. I set them aside and got a pair of sephora lashes
Kaitlyn L.
Auburn
Beauty Junkie Expert
Soft and natural while still adding drama to your eye look. Easy to apply and cheap. Most other brands look fake and costumey. I have blue eyes and they just make them pop i use them everytime i do a full face look. Id definitely reccomend them to friends.
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out