BY KISS #35 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

Buy on kmart*
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Kelly V.
Oakdale, MN
Recently got a box from the Influenster app and got some kiss lashes . I feel that this lashes will look good if I wasn’t trying to go for a glam look, or for people who don’t wanna wear more of dramatic lashes. For me I like to wear more of dramatic lashes but overall they are great!
👑Alexis👑 T.
Wilmington
I really love these lashes because they’re super full if you get the full ones and they’re super natural if you get the other ones and the band is thin so it looks more natural and I and it’s more able to shape to your eye shape and it looks so real on and they stayed on for as long as you need them
Tonya W.
I have a love-hate relationship with these lashes. They’re beautiful when I get them on but getting them on can be a pain. I have round, down turned eyes and the band isn’t quite as flexible as I would like. It’s a great, beautiful inexpensive lash when you get them on right.
sara z.
When I first started using lashes these were the first ones I bought. They looked natural but long. I wouldn't purchase again due to the fact I'd rather buy lashes that are a bit for voluminous. I'd recommend for someone that doesn't have long lashes but just wants length.
victoria m.
When I only want a little bit of added volume, I use these. They don’t add length, but they fill in the empty gaps between my lashes. They’re are very comfortable, and the price is good. I would recommend if you want slightly extra volume but not anything too unnatural.
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Shy by Kiss are my favorite falsies! I must say- I'm that girl who wears false lashes almost daily. However, I still want a somewhat natural look. THESE are the ones to grab! Most people have no idea I'm wearing false lashes... I'm constantly asked what mascara I use- ha!! They're affordable and so very lightweight! I can wear them for 12 hours straight and completely forget I have them on! I don't even want to think about how many sets of these I've already purchased... thankfully some stores do carry them in a 5 pack!
KIMI W.
Lightweight lashes that are tapered to look more natural. I am a false lash newbie, and I am loving these! They are super affordable, at around $3, and they have a great, thin band. I will buy these again, for sure! They are great for daily wear, or can be glammed up! I am finding the glue makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE when applying these. I got a black glue to camouflage, but that was a bad idea for a newbie. It was a mess. Get a good clear or white glue that dries clear! Practice makes better and YouTube tutorials are your friend!
Sabra G.
North Pole
They are a great beginner lash. I have two pairs in my kit right now. They are easy to find at the drug store and something I will keep in my kit. They aren’t as full as some of the higher end lashes out there but again a good beginning lash
Alexa C.
Asheville
These are my favorite pair of lashes by far, the only ones I’ll ever wear the only downfall is the packaging when you try to take the lashes out the glue on the lashes is super hard to get off and it just messes up your lashes sometimes
Alyssa H.
This was the first pair of false eyelashes I have tried. At the time, I felt like they were too dramatic and not natural as advertised. However, now that I have tried out a couple more pairs these are actually my favorites. They would be perfect if they were just a tad bit shorter!!
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?