BY KISS #26 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
Lightweight lashes that are tapered to look more natural. I am a false lash newbie, and I am loving these! They are super affordable, at around $3, and they have a great, thin band. I will buy these again, for sure! They are great for daily wear, or can be glammed up! I am finding the glue makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE when applying these. I got a black glue to camouflage, but that was a bad idea for a newbie. It was a mess. Get a good clear or white glue that dries clear! Practice makes better and YouTube tutorials are your friend!
Cazandra D.
not my favorite pair of eyelashes . I didn’t really like them . I love kiss eyelashes but just this type didn’t work for me . they are really natural but I like more of a wispy . I would buy a different kind of eyelashes maybe the wispy ones .
Blair S.
Camby, IN
I love getting kiss false lashes. They are great on price, they have tons of choices so you can be more subtle or more bold, I reuse them for a few times and it’s just great. Also use the kiss glue which also is amazing and makes them stay all day
Jocelyn M.
Mcallen, TX
This pair has to be my favorite pair of lashes in the world if I'm being honest 😍 . They are so natural and give you a very fluffy long lash without being to overpowering. Another pro is that they are like $3-$4 !!!!! What's better then that?
Cheyenne R.
I liked how natural these lashes looked on and how thin and easy they were to apply. They fit perfectly to my eye shape and I didn't have any problems with them throughout the day. They conformed to my eyes and the ends don't pop off.
Nina A.
Carrollton , TX
These are perfect for everyday wear. They are super light on the eye and they are so affordable and use them over and over. The only downside is the bad is really think hence the look so natural in the title so u have to be really careful when pulling them off the packaging
Lexi P.
love these lashes so! originally used them for a halloween costume and have been using them since with the kiss glue. they are so amazing and beautiful, as well as affordable. 10/10 recommend and plan on getting more styles.
Bao X.
These are my favorite current drugstore brand and style lashes! Shy lashes give the perfect amount of fluff and length to my lashes without being overly dramatic or heavy on my Asian almond eyes. I love that they flare perfectly and round out my eyes, making it look bigger and more attractive. I love getting the 5 pack because I use a pair 3x each then dispose of them. Definitely give this style a try if you like natural, but flirty lashes!
Erica S.
I would say these are my favorite kiss eyelashes because they are truly natural and that is my favorite look because it wonderful for an everyday look. Not too thick and not too thin they are absolutely perfect and would definitely recommend these!!!
amanda l.
San Jacinto, CA
I really love kiss lashes i just started wearing false lashes about two years ago and this was one of the first brands i tried i found them at a walmart store near me also available at walgreens too they are very light weight super affordable prices and so many styles you can definitely find a pair of kiss lashes for any occasion i do definitely recommend kiss lashes!😘 Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Flirty
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Alyssa H.
I have just started using false eyelashes but they have been too much for me. Can anyone recommend a natural set that i can use to get used to them? So far I have tried Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shyand Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Pictures below.
Sonja L.