BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Aden F.
Shawnee, KS
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lashes!! They blend in so naturally with my real lashes and are great for everyday wear. It feels like I don't even have lashes on because of how lightweight these lashes are.
Cydney R.
I bought these at Walmart, so I could give my lashes a fuller but natural look! It definitely gave me what I wanted, I wasn't disappointed at all. They're very beautiful lashes that are affordable and give such a natural look, if that's what you're going for! Would recommend.
Cheri B.
Bloomington, IN
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are good lashes. I have been using them to practice with as I am new to false lashes. I don't really have anything to compare them to but they seem to work well. I typically purchase these at Walmart.
Haley B.
Zanesville, OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lashes for a simple look where I'm just wanting a little more volume and length. They are so easy to apply and look really natural because of the tapered tips.
Morgan G.
Grapevine, TX
I use to use these when I was first starting to wear false eyelashes they look very natural and "shy" but also a nice hint of glam. Extremely inexpensive. I would buy again and completely recommend.
Krystel P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Loved the look of these lashes, but they were the hardest to apply. The product says a natural look and it appears so but the lash band is stiff and makes applying difficult.
Tay S.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are so cute! I got a pair in my Essence beauty box; these were my first pair! & they also last and easy to put on considering I'm n pro at all with the lashes!
Cheyene E.
Marysville , WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wore these for homecoming and they are perfect!! Nice and full yet natural looking. I didn't have any length issues and I will by this style for any upcoming events. They add the perfect flare to any makeup look
Viridiana G.
Jurupa Valley, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
My favorite lashes, other lashes feel very heavy on eyes & these don't. They don't irritate my eyes & I love how the packaging itself says it's "contact friendly" & I'm 100% for that statement.
Soila F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like kiss eyelashes because of the variety of styles I get my going out ones to my simple looks to my going to work. I love them and they are affordable and durable
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out