BY KISS #34 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Tabitha L.
Springfield, OR
Great lash for a beginner looking to not spend a whole lot to get that long beautiful lash look. These are not ones to last time after time but do a good job at what's expected from them.
Marla D.
These are so cute and natural feeling, however, I had a problem with applying them. They do not hold their shape when you take them off of the packaging. I am fairly new to falsies but have tried 2 other "value" brands and haven't had the first problem.
Janet M.
Morris Plains, NJ
most natural looking lashes! these are great for starters in my opinion because of the thin lash band! everyone thinks they are my natural lashes when i wear these
Laura B.
Princeton, KY
Love these lashes! They are so beautiful and inexpensive. The best part is you can sanatize and reuse them I get about 4 uses out of them before I throw them away
Hibah Y.
These were one of the first fake eyelashes I got because I wanted to have longer eyelashes but not have them look so fake. They went on very nicely and I enjoy that they weren't thick because normally the corner of the eyelash pokes my eye but this one didn't. They really do look naturally and when you get them they are sticky to stick to the packaging so I decided to put them on without glue. I was so shocked that they actually stayed on the whole day just like that without any additional glue just because the sticky glue already on them was strong enough. Overall I did like this product but I don't use it much because I want fuller lashes and not the more naturally ones.
Miranda W.
Branson, MO
These lashes are very natural looking and easy to apply. They make your eyes look so flirty and beautiful. They are comfortable to wear and the edges don't lift!
Katherine H.
I love these lashes. They don't feel too heavy on my eyes. Not only that, the name says it all... Natural looking lashes when you don't want those thick black ones That are obvious.
Dahmetra W.
Cincinnati, OH
Let me start off by saying I AM NOT A LASH GIRL ! i actually strongly dislike wearing lashes (because i can feel them on my face) BUT my best friend advised that i get these for my birthday and they were sooooo natural looking and they didn't feel heavy like most lashes and i definitely didn't feel they were on my eyes. I did not put them on my eyes i had them put on by my friend but it was an extremely fast 2 minute process so im pretty sure they are very very easy to apply.
Gensda O.
Palm Bay, FL
These were amazing actually when my lashes used to be short. It add a little cute looking on my face. Wasn't at all pricey to which why I brought it. Definitely, recommend.
Meghan B.
Appleton, WI
These are definitely the most natural looking falsies I've ever worn! The other thing I love about these is that the actual band where they attach isn't too thick and it's very durable. It also is easy to manipulate to the shape of your eyes when placing them on. They also blend in really well with your real lashes. I wore these for a night + they stayed in place, which is a problem I've had with other falsies on the market. I got so many compliments on them and I would definitely purchase them again. Well worth what they as priced at!
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?