BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
Emily R.
Springfield, OH
I like these lashes and they have a very good price tag that makes them much easier to purchase and I like the cute packaging. It's not anything too special but for drugstore lashes, it's cute and not that big of a deal. I would buy them again but I do not recommend the ones that have the plastic to help place them. I like the different styles of lashes and they are USUALLY easy to apply
Michele M.
Tried these lashes, and boy are they easy to apply! Just use the included glue and stick 'em on! They stay on all night and are easily removed. These really gave my eyelashes some added oomph without looking like fake lashes!
Diana L.
I bought one of these a week ago i dont usually wear false lashes and i fugured i tried them. I liked them the quality is great i just wishes i should have gotten longer ones! They are comfortable to wear and made my lashes look fuller and thicker which i loved!
Destiny M.
San Antonio, TX
When it was my first time using false eyelashes i use these. I love them! It was easy to put on. They look so real. No one knew i was wearing false eyelashes until i told them. I buy them everytime i get the chance to.
Yesenia G.
Snow Hill , NC
I loved loved loved these lashes! They looked so natural on me they fit with my eyelashes and just made them look fuller. I bought them at Walmart and have definitely started to buy more. I highly recommend with the duo lash glue. Perfect for that natural lash look!
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
LOVE these lashes!! Not only do they give volume to my own natural lashes, but they add a little glam which is awesome!! I usually go natural with my makeup when I use these lashes. They just bring out my eyes alot and just make my whole look seem glamourous
Jamie T.
I love these brand of lashes. I learned putting lashes on with these. they are enexpensive but effective for the look that you are going for. They are easy to apply and I love the natural not to overdone look that these lashes give. I buy mine at walmart
Bailey J.
Acworth, GA
THESE ARE MY GO TO LASHES. I can not leave the house without these on. They blend in so perfectly to my natural lashes it's hard to tell they're even there. I swear by these lashes they are the best I've ever tried from any brand. Would 100% recommend
A B.
These lashes look amazing on and apply so easily. I got so many compliments on how good they looked. The only thing I didn't like is I had to cut them down to fit my eyes.
Bianca A.
I love these lashes i buy them often from the local Walgreens. They arent dramatic so I dont feel like im being too extra by wearing lashes on top of lashes. As for application I think they are pretty easy to apply. I use just a small swipe of duo glue and they will stay on all day for me. Clean them up and they can last for about 5-10 more times.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Alyssa H.
I have just started using false eyelashes but they have been too much for me. Can anyone recommend a natural set that i can use to get used to them? So far I have tried Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shyand Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Pictures below.
Sonja L.