BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Joci C.
Joci C.
I recently tried these lashes and I love them. They are easy to apply with the right glue and are great for everyday. They open your eyes but aren't too much for a daily basis. Will definitely buy more pairs of these lashes!
Ana Z.
Ana Z.
El Centro, california
When I go for a natural look this are ones that I use good price not expensive I would buy them again and again easy to apply and cool packaging for using it a lot.
Marla D.
Marla D.
These are so cute and natural feeling, however, I had a problem with applying them. They do not hold their shape when you take them off of the packaging. I am fairly new to falsies but have tried 2 other "value" brands and haven't had the first problem.
Laura B.
Laura B.
Princeton, KY
Love these lashes! They are so beautiful and inexpensive. The best part is you can sanatize and reuse them I get about 4 uses out of them before I throw them away
Janet M.
Janet M.
dover, NJ
most natural looking lashes! these are great for starters in my opinion because of the thin lash band! everyone thinks they are my natural lashes when i wear these
Katherine H.
Katherine H.
I love these lashes. They don't feel too heavy on my eyes. Not only that, the name says it all... Natural looking lashes when you don't want those thick black ones That are obvious.
Katie M.
Katie M.
Fort White, FL
I'm such a newb when it comes to falsies! These are very soft though and look natural. Perfect for the minimal makeup but still feminine and put together look.
Marisol H.
Marisol H.
Reading, PA
These are my very first false lashes since I'm not too big with falsies, but I can say I love it!! It's affordable and it give my lashes a more natural look!!
amber j.
amber j.
Franklin, NC
Most lashes sit heavy on the eye even when it's a natural false lash. These are completely different they really are super light on the eye and look amazing!
Brynn L.
Brynn L.
Gresham
I haven’t used these in awhile so I don’t remember them too well. However ever if I loved them, I would’ve continued to use them so they weren’t anything too special to me.
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊