BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Rea D.
Santa Monica, CA
They're not my favorite lashes. But they do fit certain moods. I like my lashes light for everyday use and this one adds the slightest hint of drama and mystery.
Kayla
Loved this product! Very inexpensive however it creates a high end look! This product can be used for an everyday look, a night out or a halloween costume. Very versatile, I have used these lashes on many occasions.
Shanti W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are not too long so they look very natural and can pass as your own lashes. They have a subtle flare at the end and are very easy to apply. They stand up to everyday use.
Samantha B.
Gate City, VA
love them they look great not too overpowering. and after I've warn them I wash them off and let them dry so I get more than one wear out of them. the price is great too
Elizabeth H.
Uncasville, CT
I love these! They are so easy to put on and they look like my real lashes. I don't feel like I'm overdoing it with my makeup when I put these on. It really ties my makeup look together!
Abigail W.
North Pole, AK
They are pretty nice. First ones I've tried, they definitely make a huge difference and look are some. Little hard to put on, but only because I'm new, and uncordinated 😂
Stephanie T.
portland, or
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kiss lashes are one of the best drug store lashes! This pair specifically is great for a really natural look, thin band, tapered lash fibers, they're beautiful!
Skylar F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find that almost all lashes work the same and these Kiss Natural are no exception. They are beautiful, come in alot of different styles, and are pretty cheap.
Katie M.
Fort White, FL
I'm such a newb when it comes to falsies! These are very soft though and look natural. Perfect for the minimal makeup but still feminine and put together look.
Marah V.
San Diego, CA
Love love love these! On days where I'm not a lazy slob, people can't believe that I'm wearing anything other than mascara. They're so light and easy to apply
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out