BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Tekyla S.
Tekyla S.
I love these lashes because they give off a very natural look. My eye color is brown. They may be hard to apply for someone who isn't used to applying lashes. This packaging is great. I would definitely recommend this.
Carina A.
Carina A.
Mesa, Arizona
Kiss eyelashes are my favorite brand 'Shy' is one of many eyelashes I use. I love the way it feels it's soft the length is perfect. Their absolutely right on how it's "Looks So Natural"
Vanessa L.
Vanessa L.
warner robins
I like how they had the feathered ends. That's was my favorite part about the lashes. The other lashes just have more of a square tip. They last but not that long. Yes I would recommend.
Paula S.
Paula S.
Phoenix, AZ
Kiss eyelashes are my all time favorite! Cute packaging and the eyelashes are great! They are so gentle that they give you such natural look. I usually buy them at target and i highly recommend it
Tay S.
Tay S.
I love lashes they give me that more natural look and that's with these lashes do I already have a very long eyelashes but I love to have them a little bit fuller and these lashes just help with that so much
Gena M.
Gena M.
Lancaster, SC
I'm not a huge fan of falsies but I like these. I didn't have to cut the lash band to make it fit my eye. They're a little too big and over power my eyeshadow so I opt for these when I'm not doing eyeshadow.
Brittany H.
Brittany H.
springfield
I love these lashes! As an amateur makeup artist, I do weddings and events, and I swear by these. I always put these on my clients and they always look very natural and are impressed by the lashes. Even people who "hate" falsies, have asked me what brand I'm using. Love love love them.
Asia P.
Asia P.
Only lashes I can trust now. I've tried many different kinds but these are they best. They're incredibly soft and comfortable. Plus they're the perfect mix of natural and "extra".
Jannele M.
Jannele M.
These are on the spot gorgeous. I have really tiny lashes and these Kiss false eyelashes make me look like i have REAL eyelashes! I love it. I have boxes of them all over my room
Kaylie H.
Kaylie H.
Mount Vernon, OH
These lashes are my favorite! I always have a pair for a night out, they're so natural looking but so extra at the same time! I love everything about these lashes! So easy to put on and last all night!
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊