BY KISS #92 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Tay S.
I love lashes they give me that more natural look and that's with these lashes do I already have a very long eyelashes but I love to have them a little bit fuller and these lashes just help with that so much
Jannele M.
Springdale
These are on the spot gorgeous. I have really tiny lashes and these Kiss false eyelashes make me look like i have REAL eyelashes! I love it. I have boxes of them all over my room
haley k.
Skiatook, OK
These lashes are so long and pretty. They look so natural, and make all my eyeshadows look better. They are a little heavy though, which I don’t mind. These are my favorites and I definitely recommend ☺️
Lauren F.
Love how inexpensive they are. Perfect for beginners very easy to apply. Doesn't last very long because the lash bands are very thin. Would probably last for one to two uses.
Selene M.
Orosi, CA
Love this lashes! They look so natural and they are so easy to apply. They are great for a really natural makeup look or when you don't really want to wear long eyelashes.
Brynn L.
Gresham , OR
I haven’t used these in awhile so I don’t remember them too well. However ever if I loved them, I would’ve continued to use them so they weren’t anything too special to me.
Kayle H.
South Boston
All the kiss lashes are all the same besides length they're lightweight with a tampered end that feels lightweight and unnoticeable, these are my go to ! Shy is my favorite
Joci C.
I recently tried these lashes and I love them. They are easy to apply with the right glue and are great for everyday. They open your eyes but aren't too much for a daily basis. Will definitely buy more pairs of these lashes!
Kimberly B.
Durham, NC
These are my absolute favorite lashes and are pretty adorable. I use these for everyday use so that my lashes look natural. And they do last for 2-3 uses if you take care of them properly.
Leah O.
Orrville
Best brand for false eyelashes I’ve ever used! Easy to apply, lightweight, I can get multiple uses out of them when cleaning them regularly and properly. They look so natural! I would definitely recommend these lashes for anyone, even beginners!
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?

back