BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Soila F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I like kiss eyelashes because of the variety of styles I get my going out ones to my simple looks to my going to work. I love them and they are affordable and durable
Kaley G.
Boyne City, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are really beautiful really natural looking and easy to apply I definitely will buy them again the price is great on them as well I purchased these at Walmart.
Brenda B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
best drugstore lashes out there, so light, you barely feel them on, they look very natural and can be worn during the day. Love how the hair naturally tapers at the tip. These give a very wispy look to your lashes
Rea D.
Santa Monica, CA
They're not my favorite lashes. But they do fit certain moods. I like my lashes light for everyday use and this one adds the slightest hint of drama and mystery.
Kayla
Loved this product! Very inexpensive however it creates a high end look! This product can be used for an everyday look, a night out or a halloween costume. Very versatile, I have used these lashes on many occasions.
Shanti W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are not too long so they look very natural and can pass as your own lashes. They have a subtle flare at the end and are very easy to apply. They stand up to everyday use.
Samantha B.
Gate City, VA
love them they look great not too overpowering. and after I've warn them I wash them off and let them dry so I get more than one wear out of them. the price is great too
Skylar F.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I find that almost all lashes work the same and these Kiss Natural are no exception. They are beautiful, come in alot of different styles, and are pretty cheap.
Stephanie T.
portland, or
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kiss lashes are one of the best drug store lashes! This pair specifically is great for a really natural look, thin band, tapered lash fibers, they're beautiful!
Mariana R.
Liberal, KS
I barely started to wear face lashes just like a week ago and these are the ones I got to try out and I really like them. Looks so natural when I have them on.
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out