BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Estefany V.
Estefany V.
Really beautiful lashes! They are so cute i love them. The packaging is really nice. They look really natural but yet so thin. I’m a first time user but i would use them again! And yes i would buy them.
Autumn X.
Autumn X.
My other favorite false lash brand! Also very lightweight and natural looking, they don't feel very heavy on they eyelids at all. Very easy to apply and they look very nice. Will continue to purchase!!
Amanda F.
Amanda F.
Bluefield, WV
I don't want dramatic lashes, just something that looks natural! So when I feel like something different these are my go tos! They are super easy to apply and stay on! I would recommend these for sure!
Cheyenne C.
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula , LA
This is a very minimum eyelash. It's very natural and there isn't much room for improvement. Compared to alternatives this one isn't as bold. It's a good price. I would recommend this to others.
Nakia B.
Nakia B.
Macedonia , OH
I did not like these Kiss lashes. The band was too stiff. It was very difficult to put them on and the lash glue that came with them had dried out. Unusable. I will not be purchasing these again
Jacqueline L.
Jacqueline L.
Amarillo
I always prefer a more natural look when it comes to my lashes and Kiss makes the most natural looking lashes I've seen the only problem I ever have with them is the curve of the lash band I would recommend to anyone with a more natural look
Lauren J.
Lauren J.
These are a good daytime lash. Very natural and easy to apply. They stay on well for about 8 hours and are a good value. It would be nice it they were just a bit fuller but I would recommend.
Itati M.
Itati M.
Kennewick, WA
One of my go to lashes ! Easy to apply and comfortable, it's not only a one time wear but you can repeatedly wear them and they feel brand new each time, I absolutely recommend this lashes !
Tekyla S.
Tekyla S.
I love these lashes because they give off a very natural look. My eye color is brown. They may be hard to apply for someone who isn't used to applying lashes. This packaging is great. I would definitely recommend this.
Carina A.
Carina A.
Mesa, Arizona
Kiss eyelashes are my favorite brand 'Shy' is one of many eyelashes I use. I love the way it feels it's soft the length is perfect. Their absolutely right on how it's "Looks So Natural"
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊