BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Aaliyah D.
Aaliyah D.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love the shy lashes by KISS. The lashes just look so natural to me. I don't usually wear lashes but when i do i buy these. At walmart they cost $2.47. I total recommend these lashes for anybody that's looking for a natural look.
Samantha A.
Samantha A.
These were the first false lashes I ever bought. Still probably the lightest lashes I've used, and they give a nice natural look. Perfect for those who want just a little more volume. Be careful, though. They are a bit delicate.
Ana U.
Ana U.
williston
LOVE SHY😍
Absolutely love these lashes, they look so natural and full. I have tried other models but these are my favorite! Everyone compliments me when wearing them. Super easy to put on and to take off. Wouldn't recommend any other!!
Lydia E.
Lydia E.
Granton
These are pretty but just don't look quite right on me. They're a little difficult to apply to the eyes and I definitely had to cut them down to make them fit. I wish they held their shape a bit better but still pretty.
Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
Auburn
Soft and natural while still adding drama to your eye look. Easy to apply and cheap. Most other brands look fake and costumey. I have blue eyes and they just make them pop i use them everytime i do a full face look. Id definitely reccomend them to friends.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
I really love the lash band. It's super flexible and thin. I'm not the biggest fan of the style they are a little too natural and don't give me the flare I'm looking for while wearing falsies. They are easy to apply.
Madison W.
Madison W.
I love all of the kiss lashes! They look beautiful on the eyes. They are affordable and perform perfectly! I think these are just as good as more expensive lashes! I would definitely recommend these lashes to others!
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
Beaumont, TX
These are some of my favorite falsies, and they're so affordable. The band is comfortable and the tapered end makes them look so beautifully natural looking. If you take care of them you can use them so many times too.
Alexandra R.
Alexandra R.
Kiss Lashes are one of my favorite drugstore lashes. I bought them in CVS. I love the price and quality. You can reuse them a couple of times before disposing them. I love how natural they look in my clients. It comes with glue. Great.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
Harrison, AR
Being newer to the lash game these lashes were pretty easy to apply. They lasted all day, I have repurchased these twice and use the for special occasions. I would buy these again or recommend them to a friend.
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊