BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Emily B.
Corpus Christi, TX
These kids lashes are great. The band is a bit thin and flimsy. But they are very beautiful. More on the natural side GO good with any looks. Very affordable. I would recommend to everyone if you want affordable lashes!
Michele M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Tried these lashes, and boy are they easy to apply! Just use the included glue and stick 'em on! They stay on all night and are easily removed. These really gave my eyelashes some added oomph without looking like fake lashes!
Diana L.
I bought one of these a week ago i dont usually wear false lashes and i fugured i tried them. I liked them the quality is great i just wishes i should have gotten longer ones! They are comfortable to wear and made my lashes look fuller and thicker which i loved!
Yesenia G.
Snow Hill , NC
I loved loved loved these lashes! They looked so natural on me they fit with my eyelashes and just made them look fuller. I bought them at Walmart and have definitely started to buy more. I highly recommend with the duo lash glue. Perfect for that natural lash look!
Caryn C.
Edinburg, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE these lashes!! Not only do they give volume to my own natural lashes, but they add a little glam which is awesome!! I usually go natural with my makeup when I use these lashes. They just bring out my eyes alot and just make my whole look seem glamourous
Bailey J.
Acworth, GA
THESE ARE MY GO TO LASHES. I can not leave the house without these on. They blend in so perfectly to my natural lashes it's hard to tell they're even there. I swear by these lashes they are the best I've ever tried from any brand. Would 100% recommend
A B.
These lashes look amazing on and apply so easily. I got so many compliments on how good they looked. The only thing I didn't like is I had to cut them down to fit my eyes.
Jamie T.
I love these brand of lashes. I learned putting lashes on with these. they are enexpensive but effective for the look that you are going for. They are easy to apply and I love the natural not to overdone look that these lashes give. I buy mine at walmart
Kaitlyn P.
Jacksonville
I grab these when I need a cheap, but natural looking set of falsies. People ask me "are those your real eyelashes?" When I wear them, so that's pretty good for less than $3. Id recommend these to anyone. I wash them and reuse them a few times.
Vicky Q.
Brooklyn, NY
These are the prettiest, not too dramatic, yet still natural looking lashes ever. It's so easy to put on and it's just so pretty. It's a bit like the Ardell Demi Wispies but I think these are a bit softer, imo.
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out