BY KISS #35 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Kristina M.
These are my favorite lashes! They are cheap and look amazing! Super natural looking with the right amount of glam. I get compliments on my look almost every time I wear these! They are also super comfortable.
Brittany H.
springfield
I love these lashes! As an amateur makeup artist, I do weddings and events, and I swear by these. I always put these on my clients and they always look very natural and are impressed by the lashes. Even people who "hate" falsies, have asked me what brand I'm using. Love love love them.
Gena M.
Lancaster, SC
I'm not a huge fan of falsies but I like these. I didn't have to cut the lash band to make it fit my eye. They're a little too big and over power my eyeshadow so I opt for these when I'm not doing eyeshadow.
Stephanie T.
Galion
I bought every style they had in this collection. The band is super comfortable and they look amazing. I have expensive lashes and I still find myself going for these more often. The glue they sell I’m not a fan of but these lashes are beautiful and saves you money.
Autumn X.
My other favorite false lash brand! Also very lightweight and natural looking, they don't feel very heavy on they eyelids at all. Very easy to apply and they look very nice. Will continue to purchase!!
Kaylie H.
Catlettsburg, KY
These lashes are my favorite! I always have a pair for a night out, they're so natural looking but so extra at the same time! I love everything about these lashes! So easy to put on and last all night!
Amanda F.
Athens, WV
I don't want dramatic lashes, just something that looks natural! So when I feel like something different these are my go tos! They are super easy to apply and stay on! I would recommend these for sure!
Ashley J.
Rochester
I love these lashes very good for every day ❤❤❤I restock every chance i get i love love loveeeeeee these. they are also very easy to clean the glue off no matter what type of glue you use with these. KISS True Volume Lashes
Renee D.
Lansing
This was the first pair I've tried from this brand and for the price u can't beat it! The band is kinda thick and uncomfortable but it's not to uncomfortable that you wouldn't want to wear them! Definitely recommend
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula, LA
This is a very minimum eyelash. It's very natural and there isn't much room for improvement. Compared to alternatives this one isn't as bold. It's a good price. I would recommend this to others.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?