BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
These have become my favorite lashes! Not only are the affordable but, they can be re-used. Very soft & such a real lash feeling. You hardly even know you are wearing false lashes because, they are so light-weight. Will definitely be re-purchasing!
Jennifer N.
Jennifer N.
Okay these lashes are the best drugstore lashes to me. I love the price and how long they last (when they’re well taken care of). They look so natural and they’re very comfortable to wear on a daily basis. I always buy this brand and this style.
Jamee L.
Jamee L.
Wauconda, IL
These are nice. I have color-changing eyes, and no matter what these make them pop. They have soft, smooth, tapered ends, no pokeyness. Compared to everything else on the shelf, these are the nicest. They also come in a five pack at a great deal.
Crystal R.
Crystal R.
Concord, CA
I used this las for the first time over the weekend cause I forgot my lashes at him and I was impressed. Very comfortable. I did like the natural look, even tho I'm more of a dramatic look type of person. But overall, I like how easy it was to apply them.
Jessica R.
Jessica R.
These lashes looked so natural! No one knew I had them on! They are really inexpensive! I bought them at Walmart but they have them at ulta and the drugstores! Definitely recommend to anyone that is looking for thinker natura looking lashes!
Anisa N.
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
ive had my fair share lashes I am not a true fan of them because I just cant stand the funny feeling I get after I put them on and the application process can be a pain for me to I don't have a steady hand however they are beautiful good quality lashes and they do look amazing on.
liv a.
liv a.
I really like the style of these lashes! They are cute and flirty and subtle for falsies. I have trouble putting on falsies, and these didn't make it any easier, but I'm sure anyone with more experience would be able to apply them better!
Ronnia W.
Ronnia W.
Detroit
Since I rarely wear lashes,I only bought one pair. I tried to hold on to them for the longest I could lol,these are great for beginner looks or just someone who doesn't do the full glam stuff. Very natural,i would definitely recommend.
These lashes are so natural looking and soooo pretty for everyday use. They really make my eyes stand out. They're super affordable and they can last a long time with the proper care and handling. I love shy lashes from kiss!
Aaliyah D.
Aaliyah D.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love the shy lashes by KISS. The lashes just look so natural to me. I don't usually wear lashes but when i do i buy these. At walmart they cost $2.47. I total recommend these lashes for anybody that's looking for a natural look.
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊