BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Kristen A.
Fayetteville, TN
I really love wearing these eyelashes because they are so light weight and not obviously that I have fake eyelashes on. They are so easy to apply and keep on all day. I use these eyelashes for more of an everyday look instead of a night out look. They are very natural looking and fit my eyes perfectly. I like not having to trim each pair to fit my eyes.
Allison W.
Spokane, WA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the perfect lashes for my eyes. They give such a full fluttery appearance that doesn't look too bulky. They are very flattering for my almond eye shape and keep the bend in their band very easily. I find that Kiss lashes in general have a band that is easy to apply glue on to.
Kyra M.
This is probably one of my favorite lashes for when I'm not trying to have a bold look, so for everyday wear, I wear these. The lashes are high quality for the price and the adhesive is great; I only need a little and it blends in with my lash line. I can go around and not worry about them falling off.
Melanie S.
This is a perfect lashes that make me look natural when wearing makeup. I use this product maybe 10 times I feel like adding some lashes when I apply makeup on. I like how this product make me look like I'm not wearing any lashes. I have purchased this product 3 times so far.
Jenifer N.
Beauty Junkie Expert
For some reason, the lashes didn't want to stay attached to my eyes! It was hard to work with. I don't know if it's the lashes or the glue it came with. But the lashes did feel nice and lightweight. And the band was thin. I wouldn't buy again, my heart is to Ardell.
Alma C.
I love love this eyelash extensions they are so easy to apply. I buy them at Walgreens store. I love the fact that they look so natural and I can use them more than one time. I am a repeat user because when a product is high quality I tent to use it over and over again and I do recommend it to other people.
Megan W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
LOVE! These give my Arden Demi wispiness some competition for sure. They have the perfect look in the profile because of how they are made with tapered ends instead of just flat. They can be made to pop or for a more subtle look. Definitely recommend these.
Kasey P.
Eagle Pass, TX
WOW THESE ARE AWESOME!! Why are these not talked about more? Seriously they're freaking amazing. I used these for my senior prom and OMG THEY LOOKED BOMB!! I did my own makeup and these lashes tied Everything together and made it perfect!!
Caitlyn L.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the prettiest, most comfortable lashes I've ever worn. I had one pair of these in "Shy" and I wore them until they were literally falling off the band. They're so pretty and I really need to get out to buy more of them! I highly recommend!
Makenzie W.
Ammon, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
These were my go to for so long before I started getting into thicker lashes. I love that they were so natural looking and easy to apply. Their lashes are fantastic for the price and are beautiful on anyone. They were easy to trim to fit the eye too
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out