BY KISS #92 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Carolina C.
Boyds, MD
If I'm going to wear lathes I don't want to look fake or like I'm going to fly away when I blink. These lashes are perfection. Absolutely enjoy wearing these lashes. It's like you don't even know you're wearing them.
Alexis S.
Nice lashes that appear natural but still allows some volume to show. However, the strip is very thin and is usually hard to apply glue onto and then apply. If the strip were thicker , it'd make it much easier to apply.
eve e.
Kissimmee, FL
to start off these look so natural first of all i love it i bought it at my local wallgreens and i am not disappointed i compare them to the ardel ones i love them theyre not pricy at all!!!! i love it so much i would deff recomend it and buy again !!!!
Kaitlyn L.
Auburn
Soft and natural while still adding drama to your eye look. Easy to apply and cheap. Most other brands look fake and costumey. I have blue eyes and they just make them pop i use them everytime i do a full face look. Id definitely reccomend them to friends.
Naomi G.
These are so beautiful and fluffy. They look like real lashes not like thick straws attached to your eyelids. This particular style is very natural and pretty. Perfect for everyday looks. These are also inexpensive.
Evana R.
Rocky Mount, NC
Amazing. Love how natural but long and easy to apply. If I could I would wear them every day. I would like short to longer on the outside variations for shorter in for comfort. Have bought repeatedly.
Amanda M.
I really love the lash band. It's super flexible and thin. I'm not the biggest fan of the style they are a little too natural and don't give me the flare I'm looking for while wearing falsies. They are easy to apply.
Madison W.
Springfield , MO
I love all of the kiss lashes! They look beautiful on the eyes. They are affordable and perform perfectly! I think these are just as good as more expensive lashes! I would definitely recommend these lashes to others!
Alexandra R.
Kiss Lashes are one of my favorite drugstore lashes. I bought them in CVS. I love the price and quality. You can reuse them a couple of times before disposing them. I love how natural they look in my clients. It comes with glue. Great.
Stephanie B.
Harrison, AR
Being newer to the lash game these lashes were pretty easy to apply. They lasted all day, I have repurchased these twice and use the for special occasions. I would buy these again or recommend them to a friend.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?

back