BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Krista G.
Krista G.
Middleburg, FL
I wear these lashes until they are literally falling apart. I've tried high end lashes and still find myself going back to these ones just because they're so easy to apply. I prefer a thin band, which these have. I believe some of Kiss's other lashes have a thicker band if that is what you prefer.
They're also super affordable and available in most convenience / drug stores!
Megan B.
Megan B.
Madison
When I first started putting on false lashes these were the ones that I would use their very inexpensive and have a very thin band which makes for easy application I do have to trim them because they always are a little long for me but they are some of the best lashes that I've come across!
Victoria J.
Victoria J.
Some days I want professional over glamorous, and lucky for me kiss came through with these shy lashes! Compared to any other eyelash brand I've found that all kiss lashes apply the easiest, dry the quickest, look the best and last for all day comfort! Please ladies don't pass up this brand, it's by the far the most natural feeling eyelashes!
These lashes are very good for when I'm looking for a very very natural look, these lashes aren't good if I want to look more on the glamorous side. However they are really good they last a long time in me and I never have trouble with putting them on and they fit my eye shape really good, I never have to trim them.
Alexa F.
Alexa F.
Livingston
These are the first lashes I've ever used and they were pretty easy to apply! It's definitely looks how the box says; shy & natural. Don't go for these if you want something glam. These are great for an every day look and you can use them more than once. I would buy again!
Karen S.
Karen S.
I love using these lashes on my clients because it is so easy to apply and they are super lightweight. I have purchased this style many times and I will continue to purchase it! I also like these for dramatic eye looks and simple ones. Its perfection. Every style in this line is sooo good! Go get you some asap!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Rock Springs, WY
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy I love these lashes they are great for beginners & add a little bit more Vava Voom if you're wanting a light & flirty look & they are amazing for your wedding makeup look....that's what I used them for & they were perfect!!
Madison W.
Madison W.
Mount Holly, NC
Very natural and whispy lashes. Very light weight and easy to apply. Great for beginners. Thin band. Flexible. Nice applied full strip or cut in half for outer corners. Very affordable and would definitely purchase again
Nia G.
Nia G.
Tallahassee
I loved the lashes themselves they were stelar. but they weren't the right ones for my eyes. I have rather large eyes and they would not stick to the inner corner. I got everything perfectly on the lash line and the inner corner would just lift.
Lea B.
Lea B.
Not bad but not my favorite. I don't like too much length at the inner corner of my eye, so these aren't quite what I like but close. Easier to put on and use than others I have tried, not a very thick band which I like. Fairly natural looking.
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊