BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
Brynn L.
Ventura, CA
I haven’t used these in awhile so I don’t remember them too well. However ever if I loved them, I would’ve continued to use them so they weren’t anything too special to me.
Joci C.
I recently tried these lashes and I love them. They are easy to apply with the right glue and are great for everyday. They open your eyes but aren't too much for a daily basis. Will definitely buy more pairs of these lashes!
Kimberly B.
Durham, NC
These are my absolute favorite lashes and are pretty adorable. I use these for everyday use so that my lashes look natural. And they do last for 2-3 uses if you take care of them properly.
Tabitha L.
Springfield, OR
Great lash for a beginner looking to not spend a whole lot to get that long beautiful lash look. These are not ones to last time after time but do a good job at what's expected from them.
Marla D.
These are so cute and natural feeling, however, I had a problem with applying them. They do not hold their shape when you take them off of the packaging. I am fairly new to falsies but have tried 2 other "value" brands and haven't had the first problem.
Ana Z.
El Centro, california
When I go for a natural look this are ones that I use good price not expensive I would buy them again and again easy to apply and cool packaging for using it a lot.
Janet M.
Morris Plains, NJ
most natural looking lashes! these are great for starters in my opinion because of the thin lash band! everyone thinks they are my natural lashes when i wear these
Laura B.
Princeton, KY
Love these lashes! They are so beautiful and inexpensive. The best part is you can sanatize and reuse them I get about 4 uses out of them before I throw them away
Miranda L.
Branson, MO
These lashes are very natural looking and easy to apply. They make your eyes look so flirty and beautiful. They are comfortable to wear and the edges don't lift!
Katherine H.
I love these lashes. They don't feel too heavy on my eyes. Not only that, the name says it all... Natural looking lashes when you don't want those thick black ones That are obvious.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Alyssa H.
I have just started using false eyelashes but they have been too much for me. Can anyone recommend a natural set that i can use to get used to them? So far I have tried Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shyand Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Pictures below.
Sonja L.