BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Lauren S.
Austin, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
The easiest falsies to apply and they are so light I buy the pack with like 8 pairs at Walmart for like $11 and they last forever they are so natural.
Kemmie A.
Silver Spring, MD
Very natural looking. I bought mine from Walgreens and it is a little pricey for $6.99. I would recommend if you're willing to spend a little extra.
Aaliyah X.
sleeping
Beauty Junkie Expert
i don't wear falsies much and i usually don't like them like the feeling but this! it looked and felt rather natural it's great! i love these lashes.
Jolaynie B.
Yonkers, NY
Maybe I'm just really bad at applying false eyelashes or maybe it's because they were in natural but you couldn't even tell I had eyelashes still.
Briana J.
Monroe, NC
I love these lashes they are my go to! They are single use really but they go on easy.. I don't even have to cut them down, and they look natural.
Sarah G.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use these almost daily. They look great. Make your lashes fuller without really being able to tell they are fake. They are a great price point.
Sam L.
Morgantown, WV
Beauty Junkie Expert
My absolute favorite false lashes. They go on so perfectly and feel weightless. I get so many compliments when I wear them. They look natural.
Anika I.
Bronx, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I LOVE KISS LASHES SOO MUCH!! THEYRE SO EASY TO APPLY AND THEY FEEL SO WEIGHTLESS I LOVE THEM!! I WILL DEFINITELY HE REPURCHASING THEM SOON!!
brandi a.
Tampa, FL
I've realy been living these lashes simple to place and light, like their not there and I haven't had any lifting on the edges.. Love them..
Saray S.
Porter, TX
These are my faveorite everyday lashes. They give you the perfect amount out volume without making you look like you're about to go clubbing.
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out