BY KISS #34 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Tiffany H.
These have become my favorite lashes! Not only are the affordable but, they can be re-used. Very soft & such a real lash feeling. You hardly even know you are wearing false lashes because, they are so light-weight. Will definitely be re-purchasing!
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
These are nice. I have color-changing eyes, and no matter what these make them pop. They have soft, smooth, tapered ends, no pokeyness. Compared to everything else on the shelf, these are the nicest. They also come in a five pack at a great deal.
Ronnia W.
Detroit
Since I rarely wear lashes,I only bought one pair. I tried to hold on to them for the longest I could lol,these are great for beginner looks or just someone who doesn't do the full glam stuff. Very natural,i would definitely recommend.
Slayahontas S.
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes I like kiss’ lashes just as much as I love ardell’s. To me they are the same quality and easily accessible at your local beauty supply stores. I would definitely recommend if you are new to lashes.
Jessica L.
Sound Beach, NY
My eyes are kind of almond shaped and on the smaller side, and these lashes don't look ridiculous on my eyes. They look somewhat natural (if you trim them to fit your eye) they have a thin and and I like them. I would recommend these
Keva P.
Mableton, GA
These lashes are great for beginners because they give you a natural look to where no one would question your lashes. They are easy to apply and don't weigh your eye down
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dru G.
These lashes are so natural looking and soooo pretty for everyday use. They really make my eyes stand out. They're super affordable and they can last a long time with the proper care and handling. I love shy lashes from kiss!
Samantha A.
These were the first false lashes I ever bought. Still probably the lightest lashes I've used, and they give a nice natural look. Perfect for those who want just a little more volume. Be careful, though. They are a bit delicate.
Lexi P.
love these lashes so! originally used them for a halloween costume and have been using them since with the kiss glue. they are so amazing and beautiful, as well as affordable. 10/10 recommend and plan on getting more styles.
Valeria C.
Katy, TX
Me encantaron estas pestañas, se ven súper bellas y naturales pero un poco más llena. Me encanta que en el area del pegamento está muy fino y hace ver muy bonitas y no tan obscuras las pestañas , no las hace ver súper falsas.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?