BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Kathleen G.
Kathleen G.
Lancaster, CA
Like these look only tired them once I still have a hard time putting lashes on!
Hunter W.
Hunter W.
Santa Fe, NM
These eyelashes look super cute on me! They also give me a great everyday look.
Gabrielle M.
Gabrielle M.
Kingwood, Tx
Love these so gorgeous and lightweight . Perfect for a everyday look as well .
Nakesha W.
Nakesha W.
Garland, TX
Love these lashes! definitely my go to lashes for a soft and easy day look!
Hibah Y.
Hibah Y.
These were one of the first fake eyelashes I got because I wanted to have longer eyelashes but not have them look so fake. They went on very nicely and I enjoy that they weren't thick because normally the corner of the eyelash pokes my eye but this one didn't. They really do look naturally and when you get them they are sticky to stick to the packaging so I decided to put them on without glue. I was so shocked that they actually stayed on the whole day just like that without any additional glue just because the sticky glue already on them was strong enough. Overall I did like this product but I don't use it much because I want fuller lashes and not the more naturally ones.
Starla M.
Starla M.
Dayton, OH
Kiss lashes are some of my very favorites. I love that I don't need to stress about stopping at a specialty makeup store to find them, as they are usually available right at my local drug store or grocery. I typically do not use the lash glue included in some of the kits, as I don't feel that the hold is tight enough, especially toward the edge of the lashes. But when paired with another lash glue, they are definitely a few of my favorites!
KIMI W.
KIMI W.
Lightweight lashes that are tapered to look more natural. I am a false lash newbie, and I am loving these! They are super affordable, at around $3, and they have a great, thin band. I will buy these again, for sure! They are great for daily wear, or can be glammed up! I am finding the glue makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE when applying these. I got a black glue to camouflage, but that was a bad idea for a newbie. It was a mess. Get a good clear or white glue that dries clear! Practice makes better and YouTube tutorials are your friend!
Richelle Y.
Richelle Y.
Williamsville, NY
I loveee these lashes. I personally enjoy the natural look, and these achieve just that. I have brown eyes and they tend to look smaller but these lashes cram them perfectly. The lashes have a natural curl and taper that not all lashes have. I will definitely be repurchasing. The band is also thin and clear which I love because the bands are flexible enough where they don't flare up at the corners of my eyes. Little tip, cut the lashes into pieces and it is super easy to apply.
amanda l.
amanda l.
San Jacinto, CA
I really love kiss lashes i just started wearing false lashes about two years ago and this was one of the first brands i tried i found them at a walmart store near me also available at walgreens too they are very light weight super affordable prices and so many styles you can definitely find a pair of kiss lashes for any occasion i do definitely recommend kiss lashes!😘 Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Flirty
Makenzi H.
Makenzi H.
Queen Creek, AZ
If you're like me and the thicker band lashes are hard to work with but you still want that full looking effect then this product is for you! It's not perfect by any means, but for the price you can't beat it! I use the lash glue that comes with the lashes and they are stuck to my eyes for HOURS! I love these lashes and when money is tight I will definitely repurchase!
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊