BY KISS #71 in False Lashes

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Lydia B.
Brigham City, UT
These are my ALL time favorite soft glam kiss lashes out there. They are fuller than the ardell demi whispies, so they add a bit of glam to a look, without being “too” much. I’ll use hear when I have a family party, and I’m not trying to be too bougie. Love love love these!
These lashes are very good for when I'm looking for a very very natural look, these lashes aren't good if I want to look more on the glamorous side. However they are really good they last a long time in me and I never have trouble with putting them on and they fit my eye shape really good, I never have to trim them.
Alexa F.
Livingston
These are the first lashes I've ever used and they were pretty easy to apply! It's definitely looks how the box says; shy & natural. Don't go for these if you want something glam. These are great for an every day look and you can use them more than once. I would buy again!
Kayla H.
Lake City, FL
i got these in hopes to put them on a bride, but after application they looked so fake and just not good. if you're into straight lashes then these will be good for you, but if you want something natural and pretty don't recommend at all.
Tania S.
These lashes are very high quality, I prefer these than the Ardell ones. These are more realistic and more manageable to put on. The packaging is nice and neat and I feel that the adhesive part of the lash is way better too, and it’s easiest to remove the adhesive.
Sarah S.
Rock Springs, WY
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy I love these lashes they are great for beginners & add a little bit more Vava Voom if you're wanting a light & flirty look & they are amazing for your wedding makeup look....that's what I used them for & they were perfect!!
Elsy A.
Bronx , NY
I have a huge love for these lashes. They make your eyes look amazing and flattering. The band is very thin which is HUGE plus. They are easy to apply, very affordable. Definitely recommend this style for those who want that vavavoom, but not over the top.
courtney L.
These are absolutely beautiful! I use these for an every day look. They apply easily and look amazing! They're very natural looking so I can get by with wearing them to work or out and about. They make me feel beautiful and they're not too over the top. They're perfect!
Lexi C.
Goffstown, NH
OMG THESE ARE SO PRETTY AND IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A MORE NATURAL EYE LASHES. THESE ARE WHAT YOU SHOULD TOTALLY BUY LIKE OMGGG AND DONT EVEN START WITH HOW CUTE THE PACKAGING IS. I GOT SOME FOR CRISTMAS FROM MY GRANDMOTHER AND I SO WILL BUY HEEPS MORE LIKEE 😍😍😍😍
Candice J.
Absolutely loved these lashes. Couldn’t have been happier with them. I did trim them a bit to fit my eyelid. They added just the perfect amount of pop to my lashes they needed. They were fairly priced
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?

back