BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Yasmin P.
Portland, OR
They look so so natural. I love the way they feel there very comfortable. Super affordable and last pretty long . I love going out to my local ride aid and buy so many packs of these .
Very nice basic lashes I really love these you could barley tell they were fake I would chose these over any others even though they were higher priced and didn't have glue I loved them
Amy G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm still on the hunt to find the perfect lashes that give lots of wispy volume while not going too long for my small eyes (most lashes take up all of the space toward my brow bone), but these lashes from Kiss are a nice stand in until I can find my ultimate pair. The lashes are a very pretty style, with enough fullness to add volume without going overboard. I appreciate how the lashes are staggered in how they fall, so nothing lies in too straight of a row, which makes these look less artificial.
Lauren G.
Mansfield, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
Unfortunately, I just don't love these lashes. These are decently priced, but they aren't cheap. I find these lashes to be cumbersome in application, and I don't enjoy the application with the strips of these lashes. I will say that these lashes can be beautiful, but they definitely aren't for beginners. Even as someone who is quite experienced with false lashes, I found these to be more difficult than other lash brands.
Natasha K.
Swan Point, MD
awesome lashes and they make your eyes pop whenever you wear them. i love that they are reusable and don't fall apart after several uses like other brands of lashes
Lisa A.
Alvin, TX
I love that the lashes feel so soft and real. The band is not to thick and the look so natural a pretty once put on. Easy to apply and doesnt make your eye feel heavy
Melissa A.
I use these lashes when I am going for a natural look..they look perfect..not too thick..can't even tell that I am wearing lashes..they are also very light weight.
carina b.
These are my go to lashes! I purchased mine from Walmart. Really love all the other lashes this brand has to offer but i get the most compliments when i where these ones!! Never discontinue please :D
Brenda R.
They were extremely long and pretty made me feel nice and fashionable. I only used the lashes a few times and they seemed to clean well but they could be easier to put on I hope. But overall they were amazing lashes.
Alex S.
If you want a nice natural looking lash with also that dramatic effect these lashes are the best choice for you. They provide you with the right amount of volume that doesn't give you that heavy feeling on your eye.
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out