BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Marla D.
These are so cute and natural feeling, however, I had a problem with applying them. They do not hold their shape when you take them off of the packaging. I am fairly new to falsies but have tried 2 other "value" brands and haven't had the first problem.
Ana Z.
El Centro, california
Beauty Junkie Expert
When I go for a natural look this are ones that I use good price not expensive I would buy them again and again easy to apply and cool packaging for using it a lot.
Laura B.
Princeton, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love these lashes! They are so beautiful and inexpensive. The best part is you can sanatize and reuse them I get about 4 uses out of them before I throw them away
Janet M.
dover, NJ
most natural looking lashes! these are great for starters in my opinion because of the thin lash band! everyone thinks they are my natural lashes when i wear these
Miranda L.
Branson, MO
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are very natural looking and easy to apply. They make your eyes look so flirty and beautiful. They are comfortable to wear and the edges don't lift!
Katherine H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lashes. They don't feel too heavy on my eyes. Not only that, the name says it all... Natural looking lashes when you don't want those thick black ones That are obvious.
Michelle J.
Covington, GA
I don't wear fake lashes daily, so when I do , I want them to make a difference. These just don' . Why waste money to look like you've just added more mascara to natural lashes
Dahmetra W.
Cincinnati, OH
Let me start off by saying I AM NOT A LASH GIRL ! i actually strongly dislike wearing lashes (because i can feel them on my face) BUT my best friend advised that i get these for my birthday and they were sooooo natural looking and they didn't feel heavy like most lashes and i definitely didn't feel they were on my eyes. I did not put them on my eyes i had them put on by my friend but it was an extremely fast 2 minute process so im pretty sure they are very very easy to apply.
Meghan B.
Appleton, WI
These are definitely the most natural looking falsies I've ever worn! The other thing I love about these is that the actual band where they attach isn't too thick and it's very durable. It also is easy to manipulate to the shape of your eyes when placing them on. They also blend in really well with your real lashes. I wore these for a night + they stayed in place, which is a problem I've had with other falsies on the market. I got so many compliments on them and I would definitely purchase them again. Well worth what they as priced at!
Gensda O.
Palm Bay, FL
These were amazing actually when my lashes used to be short. It add a little cute looking on my face. Wasn't at all pricey to which why I brought it. Definitely, recommend.
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out