BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Kennech A.
Kennech A.
Philadelphia
Easy to come off and on. Reusable. Hassle free. Cost efficient. Not more that I can honestly say.
Eichelle  F.
Eichelle F.
I wore these for a wedding. The adhesive was good. It lasted the whole night and didn't irritate.
Molly J.
Molly J.
Bluff City, TN
Love these lashes so much. If you're starting out new to falsies then these are gonna be perfect!
Amara D.
Amara D.
Love!!!!!! These lashes are perfect. They look and feel natural. The band is also very flexible.
Jacque S.
Jacque S.
Woodleaf, NC
Give you a finish look to your eye. Can be suitable for a everyday look. And are easy to apply
Deidre A.
Deidre A.
Tunnel Hill, GA
Makes my thin and gapped lashes look long without looking fake. Definitely don't look generic.
Erica B.
Erica B.
Catonsville, MD
Easy to apply and they look super natural, adding a bit mascara makes the lashes really pop
Joan C.
Joan C.
Great for beginners. Light as a feather and a natural look. The low price is awesome too!
Torri F.
Torri F.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
These are so pretty and natural looking! Perfect for a less intense makeup look :)
Michelle P.
Michelle P.
I love kiss lashes & These lashes look really good with a Natural No Makeup look!
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊