BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
Gena M.
Lancaster, SC
I'm not a huge fan of falsies but I like these. I didn't have to cut the lash band to make it fit my eye. They're a little too big and over power my eyeshadow so I opt for these when I'm not doing eyeshadow.
Estefany V.
Really beautiful lashes! They are so cute i love them. The packaging is really nice. They look really natural but yet so thin. I’m a first time user but i would use them again! And yes i would buy them.
Autumn X.
My other favorite false lash brand! Also very lightweight and natural looking, they don't feel very heavy on they eyelids at all. Very easy to apply and they look very nice. Will continue to purchase!!
Kaylie H.
Mount Vernon, OH
These lashes are my favorite! I always have a pair for a night out, they're so natural looking but so extra at the same time! I love everything about these lashes! So easy to put on and last all night!
Amanda F.
Bluefield, WV
I don't want dramatic lashes, just something that looks natural! So when I feel like something different these are my go tos! They are super easy to apply and stay on! I would recommend these for sure!
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula, LA
This is a very minimum eyelash. It's very natural and there isn't much room for improvement. Compared to alternatives this one isn't as bold. It's a good price. I would recommend this to others.
Nakia B.
Macedonia , OH
I did not like these Kiss lashes. The band was too stiff. It was very difficult to put them on and the lash glue that came with them had dried out. Unusable. I will not be purchasing these again
Jacqueline L.
Amarillo
I always prefer a more natural look when it comes to my lashes and Kiss makes the most natural looking lashes I've seen the only problem I ever have with them is the curve of the lash band I would recommend to anyone with a more natural look
Itati M.
Pasco, WA
One of my go to lashes ! Easy to apply and comfortable, it's not only a one time wear but you can repeatedly wear them and they feel brand new each time, I absolutely recommend this lashes !
Lauren J.
These are a good daytime lash. Very natural and easy to apply. They stay on well for about 8 hours and are a good value. It would be nice it they were just a bit fuller but I would recommend.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Alyssa H.
I have just started using false eyelashes but they have been too much for me. Can anyone recommend a natural set that i can use to get used to them? So far I have tried Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shyand Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Pictures below.
Sonja L.