BY KISS #71 in False Lashes

Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
powered by

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Brandi B.
Green Bay, WI
These are my go-to lashes because i have an oval eye shape so just with a couple trims of the lashes it's a perfect fit every time. They're light on the face so your eyes don't feel exhausted after all day wear. Easy to apply and they almost look natural if you apply them right!
Laura S.
I absolutely love these I wear them by themselves you don't even need mascara to make it look more natural they are very light which is my biggest thing if you've looked at my other reviews they are just perfect for going out or even just wearing them on a daily basis I definitely recommend
miranda t.
loved these lashes! so light and soft and not stiff at all. perfect length for my eyes and stayed comfortable throughout the day. i used to the salon perfect glue with these and it worked so well. i've re-purchases many pairs of these
Kelsey K.
New Britain, CT
Used these to practice my lash skills! I've never used lashes before but using these for practice really helped! I've seen better lashes and how have used better but these are great for a starter set of lashes
Megan B.
Madison
When I first started putting on false lashes these were the ones that I would use their very inexpensive and have a very thin band which makes for easy application I do have to trim them because they always are a little long for me but they are some of the best lashes that I've come across!
Jasmine D.
These lashes are bomb! Point, blank, period. I love how lightweight they feel but still have length and volume. If you like your lashes longer on the outside then you’ll love these. A bigger plus is the hairs are natural so the hairs don’t look thick- also the ends are tapered. Total fave!
Bailey F.
New Haven, MI
These lashes were natural to the point that they did not do much. This is great if you don't have many lashes and want the natural look. If you have a good amount of lash, then I recommend something heavier.
Lizeth M.
Riverside , CA
These lashes are absolutely amazing! Didn't weigh down my eyes at all. So easy to apply and I loved the look it gave me. I don't like a dramatic lash but these kiss lashes in shy are a perfect natural look.
Ana U.
williston
LOVE SHY😍
Absolutely love these lashes, they look so natural and full. I have tried other models but these are my favorite! Everyone compliments me when wearing them. Super easy to put on and to take off. Wouldn't recommend any other!!
Elsa G.
Love these lashes. Easy to apply. I will continue to buy these lashes. They always make my eyes stand out more. They are long lasting I can use them a few times as long as I keep them clean. I have recommended them to others as well.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?

back