BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Asia P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Only lashes I can trust now. I've tried many different kinds but these are they best. They're incredibly soft and comfortable. Plus they're the perfect mix of natural and "extra".
Tay S.
I love lashes they give me that more natural look and that's with these lashes do I already have a very long eyelashes but I love to have them a little bit fuller and these lashes just help with that so much
Jannele M.
These are on the spot gorgeous. I have really tiny lashes and these Kiss false eyelashes make me look like i have REAL eyelashes! I love it. I have boxes of them all over my room
Lauren F.
Love how inexpensive they are. Perfect for beginners very easy to apply. Doesn't last very long because the lash bands are very thin. Would probably last for one to two uses.
Selene M.
Orosi, CA
Love this lashes! They look so natural and they are so easy to apply. They are great for a really natural makeup look or when you don't really want to wear long eyelashes.
Brynn L.
Ventura, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I haven’t used these in awhile so I don’t remember them too well. However ever if I loved them, I would’ve continued to use them so they weren’t anything too special to me.
Tracy V.
Love them! They look so natural no one could tell I had them on. Prefect volume, perfect length. I reused them 3 times before buying another pair. I love love the so natural kiss shy lashes!
Joci C.
I recently tried these lashes and I love them. They are easy to apply with the right glue and are great for everyday. They open your eyes but aren't too much for a daily basis. Will definitely buy more pairs of these lashes!
Kimberly B.
Durham, NC
These are my absolute favorite lashes and are pretty adorable. I use these for everyday use so that my lashes look natural. And they do last for 2-3 uses if you take care of them properly.
Tabitha L.
Springfield, OR
Great lash for a beginner looking to not spend a whole lot to get that long beautiful lash look. These are not ones to last time after time but do a good job at what's expected from them.
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out