BY KISS #35 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Kelly M.
Wilmington, NC
These are the only lash I really use and I love all the style they have!! A big selection!! Great on price as well! I love all the different looks you can choose from.
Madi P.
Wadena
These false lashes go on easily and and look very natural and real. I have gotten many many compliments while wearing them and they sit very comfortably on my eyes
Tiffanie B.
Cowen, WV
AMAZING! I love this it works so well! Doesn’t make your face look or feel weird. It lasts alllll day long without flaking or looking dry. Definitely one of my favorite products of 2017! I will purchase this over and over again.
Starla M.
Dayton, OH
Kiss lashes are some of my very favorites. I love that I don't need to stress about stopping at a specialty makeup store to find them, as they are usually available right at my local drug store or grocery. I typically do not use the lash glue included in some of the kits, as I don't feel that the hold is tight enough, especially toward the edge of the lashes. But when paired with another lash glue, they are definitely a few of my favorites!
Melanie M.
Lockport, NY
Love this brand for lashes. Works so well and you can choose from so many different thicknesses and lengths . I also re use them so much and they take forever to get gross so you deff get your monies worth! Does not come with glue though. If you want even better ones I recommend the faux minx ones in the Kiss brand!
Richelle Y.
Williamsville, NY
I loveee these lashes. I personally enjoy the natural look, and these achieve just that. I have brown eyes and they tend to look smaller but these lashes cram them perfectly. The lashes have a natural curl and taper that not all lashes have. I will definitely be repurchasing. The band is also thin and clear which I love because the bands are flexible enough where they don't flare up at the corners of my eyes. Little tip, cut the lashes into pieces and it is super easy to apply.
Bao X.
These are my favorite current drugstore brand and style lashes! Shy lashes give the perfect amount of fluff and length to my lashes without being overly dramatic or heavy on my Asian almond eyes. I love that they flare perfectly and round out my eyes, making it look bigger and more attractive. I love getting the 5 pack because I use a pair 3x each then dispose of them. Definitely give this style a try if you like natural, but flirty lashes!
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Bought these and they look kind long in the box so pretty but once I applied they looked like my natural really thin eyelashes wasn’t what I expected and didn’t even read the box they were natural looking eyelashes but they’re ok for the price that I bought them plus good quality too 100% hair if you don’t have any this are for you
Natalia D.
Minden, NV
These are one of my favorite lashes, they are so natural looking so you can wear them on the daily. I'd wear them everyday if I wasn't so lazy or sleepy in the mornings!
If you've never worn falsies and you want to start out, these are the perfect set to start. Slowly upgrading to more glam ones! Haha, but really they're afforable and so nice!
Jenny M.
Bakersfield, CA
These are great everyday lashes if your looking for something that is not crazy glamorous. These are great for daily wear and look very natural. They are very soft and most people will not know that they are fake. They are not real expensive either and you can find them in most drug stores.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?