BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Buy on Kmart*
Andrea Z.
Andrea Z.
FOUR OAKS, NC
I love these lashes they look great and stay on as long as i have them on. And they don't look like a blob on your eyes.
bridget g.
bridget g.
Garner, NC
Easy to apply, not messy at all. Glue dries fast and does not irratate the skin. Lashes stay in place. Painless removal
Thalia C.
Thalia C.
Buckeye, AZ
These eyelashes are very natural looking and easy to apply. They also don't feel heavy once on. Highly recommend this
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
I love these eyelashes extensions they're super light when I wear them most of the time I forget I even have them on
Monica M.
Monica M.
Corsicana , TX
I am recently getting into the fake eyelashes movement so I love how affordable these lashes are. Easy to apply.
Charlena M.
Charlena M.
I highly recommend this to everyone. I love how they look so beautiful and sexy and natural looking on my eyes.
Heather H.
Heather H.
Romance
Love them. Don't weight your eyes down like some do. Natural look and feel. I think they make my green eyes pop
Tenaya M.
Tenaya M.
Antioch, CA
These are nice because you can put these on every day and not look over done people thought that they were real
Candice R.
Candice R.
Town Creek, AL
Kiss looks so natural lashes shy Lashes are so easy to apply and look so natural for an everyday look and wear
Daisy R.
Daisy R.
Apopka, FL
Lashes are very girl dream and even more yours are small my mine are that's why I use these kind I love them
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Lily K.
Lily K.
Iowa
Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would recommend over these?😊