BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Cheyenne C.
Ponchatoula , LA
Beauty Junkie Expert
This is a very minimum eyelash. It's very natural and there isn't much room for improvement. Compared to alternatives this one isn't as bold. It's a good price. I would recommend this to others.
Nakia B.
Macedonia , OH
Beauty Junkie Expert
I did not like these Kiss lashes. The band was too stiff. It was very difficult to put them on and the lash glue that came with them had dried out. Unusable. I will not be purchasing these again
Jacqueline L.
Amarillo
Beauty Junkie Expert
I always prefer a more natural look when it comes to my lashes and Kiss makes the most natural looking lashes I've seen the only problem I ever have with them is the curve of the lash band I would recommend to anyone with a more natural look
Itati M.
Kennewick, WA
One of my go to lashes ! Easy to apply and comfortable, it's not only a one time wear but you can repeatedly wear them and they feel brand new each time, I absolutely recommend this lashes !
Lauren J.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are a good daytime lash. Very natural and easy to apply. They stay on well for about 8 hours and are a good value. It would be nice it they were just a bit fuller but I would recommend.
Paula S.
Phoenix, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
Kiss eyelashes are my all time favorite! Cute packaging and the eyelashes are great! They are so gentle that they give you such natural look. I usually buy them at target and i highly recommend it
Tekyla S.
I love these lashes because they give off a very natural look. My eye color is brown. They may be hard to apply for someone who isn't used to applying lashes. This packaging is great. I would definitely recommend this.
Breet M.
Tempe, AZ
These lashes are my favorite theyre so soft and natural looking i feel like theese drug store lashes can make any make up look complete they are reuseable if you clean the properly and i always keep purchasing them
Carina A.
Mesa, Arizona
Kiss eyelashes are my favorite brand 'Shy' is one of many eyelashes I use. I love the way it feels it's soft the length is perfect. Their absolutely right on how it's "Looks So Natural"
Vanessa L.
warner robins
I like how they had the feathered ends. That's was my favorite part about the lashes. The other lashes just have more of a square tip. They last but not that long. Yes I would recommend.
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out