BY KISS #23 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
Jamee L.
Garden City, ID
These are nice. I have color-changing eyes, and no matter what these make them pop. They have soft, smooth, tapered ends, no pokeyness. Compared to everything else on the shelf, these are the nicest. They also come in a five pack at a great deal.
Jessica R.
These lashes looked so natural! No one knew I had them on! They are really inexpensive! I bought them at Walmart but they have them at ulta and the drugstores! Definitely recommend to anyone that is looking for thinker natura looking lashes!
Ronnia W.
Detroit
Since I rarely wear lashes,I only bought one pair. I tried to hold on to them for the longest I could lol,these are great for beginner looks or just someone who doesn't do the full glam stuff. Very natural,i would definitely recommend.
Jessica L.
Sound Beach, NY
My eyes are kind of almond shaped and on the smaller side, and these lashes don't look ridiculous on my eyes. They look somewhat natural (if you trim them to fit your eye) they have a thin and and I like them. I would recommend these
Keva P.
Smyrna, GA
These lashes are great for beginners because they give you a natural look to where no one would question your lashes. They are easy to apply and don't weigh your eye down
Aaliyah D.
N Brunswick, NJ
I love the shy lashes by KISS. The lashes just look so natural to me. I don't usually wear lashes but when i do i buy these. At walmart they cost $2.47. I total recommend these lashes for anybody that's looking for a natural look.
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀Dru G.
These lashes are so natural looking and soooo pretty for everyday use. They really make my eyes stand out. They're super affordable and they can last a long time with the proper care and handling. I love shy lashes from kiss!
Samantha A.
These were the first false lashes I ever bought. Still probably the lightest lashes I've used, and they give a nice natural look. Perfect for those who want just a little more volume. Be careful, though. They are a bit delicate.
Lydia E.
Granton
These are pretty but just don't look quite right on me. They're a little difficult to apply to the eyes and I definitely had to cut them down to make them fit. I wish they held their shape a bit better but still pretty.
Carolina C.
Boyds, MD
If I'm going to wear lathes I don't want to look fake or like I'm going to fly away when I blink. These lashes are perfection. Absolutely enjoy wearing these lashes. It's like you don't even know you're wearing them.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Alyssa H.
I have just started using false eyelashes but they have been too much for me. Can anyone recommend a natural set that i can use to get used to them? So far I have tried Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shyand Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Pictures below.
Sonja L.