BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Madison W.
Mount Holly, NC
Very natural and whispy lashes. Very light weight and easy to apply. Great for beginners. Thin band. Flexible. Nice applied full strip or cut in half for outer corners. Very affordable and would definitely purchase again
Alejandra S.
Plainfield, NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am obsessed with this falsies I use for my every day make up they look so natural I've gotten a lot of compliments when I wear them I totally recommend this for the people who like a no make up make up look
Crystal R.
Concord, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used this las for the first time over the weekend cause I forgot my lashes at him and I was impressed. Very comfortable. I did like the natural look, even tho I'm more of a dramatic look type of person. But overall, I like how easy it was to apply them.
Nia G.
Tallahassee
Beauty Junkie Expert
I loved the lashes themselves they were stelar. but they weren't the right ones for my eyes. I have rather large eyes and they would not stick to the inner corner. I got everything perfectly on the lash line and the inner corner would just lift.
Tiffany H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These have become my favorite lashes! Not only are the affordable but, they can be re-used. Very soft & such a real lash feeling. You hardly even know you are wearing false lashes because, they are so light-weight. Will definitely be re-purchasing!
Lea B.
Not bad but not my favorite. I don't like too much length at the inner corner of my eye, so these aren't quite what I like but close. Easier to put on and use than others I have tried, not a very thick band which I like. Fairly natural looking.
Jamee L.
Wauconda, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are nice. I have color-changing eyes, and no matter what these make them pop. They have soft, smooth, tapered ends, no pokeyness. Compared to everything else on the shelf, these are the nicest. They also come in a five pack at a great deal.
Missy H.
Lawrenceburg , KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's rare that I wear false lashes, but the holidays are a good time to add a little glam. I tried these and I love how they give me a bit of extra oomph without being too much!
Jessica R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes looked so natural! No one knew I had them on! They are really inexpensive! I bought them at Walmart but they have them at ulta and the drugstores! Definitely recommend to anyone that is looking for thinker natura looking lashes!
Ronnia W.
Detroit
Since I rarely wear lashes,I only bought one pair. I tried to hold on to them for the longest I could lol,these are great for beginner looks or just someone who doesn't do the full glam stuff. Very natural,i would definitely recommend.
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out