BY KISS #71 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Amber R.
Waller, TX
These are my favorite lashes to date! I bought a pack of five pairs and I’ve used almost all of them! They look so natural and the band is small so it keeps them looking nice and pretty! I love them so much’
Radha A.
Plano, TX
These are the lashes that I prefer to wear on a daily basis. They are so pretty and give a nice natural look , while still giving a good amount of volume. Definitely worth buying, and I always buy in bulk
Madison F.
Shawnee
They looked so natural and were absolutely comfortable. They weren’t “in your face” type of lashes. They are subtle and a good addition to your eye makeup. They are a tad bit long but you can always trim them. I would buy them again, yes. They are great
Rebecca S.
Wyoming, PA
Kiss is one of my favorite kinds of lashes. They are so affordable and So naturally beautiful on my eyes.. I never have problems with them lifting or coming off throughout the day and they last a very long time. Great lashes for an affordable price.
Erica S.
Humble, TX
I would say these are my favorite kiss eyelashes because they are truly natural and that is my favorite look because it wonderful for an everyday look. Not too thick and not too thin they are absolutely perfect and would definitely recommend these!!!
Monique M.
Waldorf, MD
These are great for someone who has very thin, short lashes. I don't have very long or super thick lashes but they were full enough to keep these from looking flattering. There are other styles, so perhaps that's a place to try, but not for me!
Amy G.
Manasquan, NJ
These lashes were very easy to apply and looked great on my eyes. They gave me more of a natural effect! My only complaint is that I wasn’t able to use them a second time! After I took them off, they started to fall apart and I had to toss them!
Jennifer N.
Okay these lashes are the best drugstore lashes to me. I love the price and how long they last (when they’re well taken care of). They look so natural and they’re very comfortable to wear on a daily basis. I always buy this brand and this style.
Cazandra D.
Oklahoma
not my favorite pair of eyelashes . I didn’t really like them . I love kiss eyelashes but just this type didn’t work for me . they are really natural but I like more of a wispy . I would buy a different kind of eyelashes maybe the wispy ones .
Jocelyn M.
Mcallen, TX
This pair has to be my favorite pair of lashes in the world if I'm being honest 😍 . They are so natural and give you a very fluffy long lash without being to overpowering. Another pro is that they are like $3-$4 !!!!! What's better then that?
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?