BY KISS

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Rochelle N.
These lashes are beautiful and complete my makeup look. They are light weight and doesn't bother my eyes whenever i wear them. They're easy to apply and the band isnt too thick.
Jenna D.
Elsinore, UT
These are the only lashes I’ve ever bought and I think I’ll keep it that way. They last me so lon and I can keep using them if they are in good condition! Love the band and how easy they are to apply!
CHELSEA B.
Kiss makes a wide variety of glass eye lashes. I like the ones that look more naturals. My favorite is the flirty ones but I have tried these as well. They do look more natural. I recommend them if you want a natural look. That is what type of look I tend to go for, but at the same time sometimes I like changing it up a bit.
Zenaida T.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this product because it really does look natural! Pair this with Revlon's black lash glue. The band is almost invisible! It's easy to apply with tweezers and an eyelash curler. I would definitely recommend to my friends! 😍
Amiya L.
Woodstock, GA
I love them!!! Not irritating nor bulky. I forgot that I was actually wearing these. My first time trying falsies and I am hooked!! They blended effortlessly on my lash line.
Kelly V.
Oakdale, MN
Recently got a box from the Influenster app and got some kiss lashes . I feel that this lashes will look good if I wasn’t trying to go for a glam look, or for people who don’t wanna wear more of dramatic lashes. For me I like to wear more of dramatic lashes but overall they are great!
NICOLE 🦅.
New Port Richey, FL
I bought these at Walmart! Such a great brand.

So here’s my little secret when it comes to falsies....

Use black eyelash glue to blend them into your natural lashes better! This will cause an eyeliner effect.
Great tip I learned on YouTube!
Rebecca V.
Absolutely amazing lashes! They are so easy to apply, and they look so natural. Every time I wear these, I get so many compliments! I definitely reccomend these! They are such a good buy for what they are, they are reusable, and store very well.  Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
kellybellyxoxox P.
Aberdeen, WA
Kiss lashes are a brand that are affordable but also good quality. They gave a thin band which keeps them from being uncomfortable and they give a nice natural look.
Fernanda M.
here’s the thing, my issue isn’t with the actual lash it’s with the lash band. the lash is soft and definitely looks amazing but the band ends up getting misshaped and looking awkward on the lash line. the inner corner sticks up and won’t stay in place. this is definitely a single use lash
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Alyssa H.
I have just started using false eyelashes but they have been too much for me. Can anyone recommend a natural set that i can use to get used to them? So far I have tried Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shyand Ardell: Ardell Invisibands Demi Wisp Black Pictures below.
Katelyn V.
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?