BY KISS #26 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • I have tried two different falsies this week Kiss... Be the first to answer!
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Amberleigh D.
Jeffersonville, IN
Obsessed with these lashes! I just stopped getting lash extensions, but my friends would never know thanks to Kiss Lashes! I bought mine at Walmart and the value is incredibly for the price. These lashes hold their own next to the most expensive lashes in my beauty box!
Michele N.
I really like KISS brand lashes...and I ONLY use their lash glue in the tube with the brush applicator...
But their lashes are really great quality and I liked these lashes ALOT because the band was thin and easy to work with and the lashes looked very natural on!
Madison F.
Shawnee
They looked so natural and were absolutely comfortable. They weren’t “in your face” type of lashes. They are subtle and a good addition to your eye makeup. They are a tad bit long but you can always trim them. I would buy them again, yes. They are great
Hilary W.
Havana, IL
Shy by Kiss are my favorite falsies! I must say- I'm that girl who wears false lashes almost daily. However, I still want a somewhat natural look. THESE are the ones to grab! Most people have no idea I'm wearing false lashes... I'm constantly asked what mascara I use- ha!! They're affordable and so very lightweight! I can wear them for 12 hours straight and completely forget I have them on! I don't even want to think about how many sets of these I've already purchased... thankfully some stores do carry them in a 5 pack!
KIMI W.
Lightweight lashes that are tapered to look more natural. I am a false lash newbie, and I am loving these! They are super affordable, at around $3, and they have a great, thin band. I will buy these again, for sure! They are great for daily wear, or can be glammed up! I am finding the glue makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE when applying these. I got a black glue to camouflage, but that was a bad idea for a newbie. It was a mess. Get a good clear or white glue that dries clear! Practice makes better and YouTube tutorials are your friend!
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
These lashes were very easy to apply and looked great on my eyes. They gave me more of a natural effect! My only complaint is that I wasn’t able to use them a second time! After I took them off, they started to fall apart and I had to toss them!
Jocelyn M.
Mcallen, TX
This pair has to be my favorite pair of lashes in the world if I'm being honest 😍 . They are so natural and give you a very fluffy long lash without being to overpowering. Another pro is that they are like $3-$4 !!!!! What's better then that?
Blair S.
Camby, IN
I love getting kiss false lashes. They are great on price, they have tons of choices so you can be more subtle or more bold, I reuse them for a few times and it’s just great. Also use the kiss glue which also is amazing and makes them stay all day
Alyssa H.
This was the first pair of false eyelashes I have tried. At the time, I felt like they were too dramatic and not natural as advertised. However, now that I have tried out a couple more pairs these are actually my favorites. They would be perfect if they were just a tad bit shorter!!
Jamie M.
I’m a huge fan of lashes that give definition and volume without being super over the top. These lashes are super affordable, can be worn multiple times if you take care of them and aren’t heavy or irritating to my eyes. Love them!
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?