BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Meghan B.
Appleton, WI
These are definitely the most natural looking falsies I've ever worn! The other thing I love about these is that the actual band where they attach isn't too thick and it's very durable. It also is easy to manipulate to the shape of your eyes when placing them on. They also blend in really well with your real lashes. I wore these for a night + they stayed in place, which is a problem I've had with other falsies on the market. I got so many compliments on them and I would definitely purchase them again. Well worth what they as priced at!
Amy G.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I'm still on the hunt to find the perfect lashes that give lots of wispy volume while not going too long for my small eyes (most lashes take up all of the space toward my brow bone), but these lashes from Kiss are a nice stand in until I can find my ultimate pair. The lashes are a very pretty style, with enough fullness to add volume without going overboard. I appreciate how the lashes are staggered in how they fall, so nothing lies in too straight of a row, which makes these look less artificial.
Dahmetra W.
Cincinnati, OH
Let me start off by saying I AM NOT A LASH GIRL ! i actually strongly dislike wearing lashes (because i can feel them on my face) BUT my best friend advised that i get these for my birthday and they were sooooo natural looking and they didn't feel heavy like most lashes and i definitely didn't feel they were on my eyes. I did not put them on my eyes i had them put on by my friend but it was an extremely fast 2 minute process so im pretty sure they are very very easy to apply.
Jacklyn R.
These lashes are really nice. I don't like to wear lashes since they brush against my glasses but I like these a lot. They aren't heavy and look great on, not to mention easy to use. The only thing I would say is that for me, they aren't "shy" but I could see why they are labelled as such since conpared to other lashes they are pretty natural and not full out glamorous. They are very affordable and I picked up 2 pairs when I last went to the store.
Felicia V.
I don't wear falsies all the time and don't know how to put them on perfectly I love these lashes. The band is very flexible and easy to work with. These are also not to heavy on the eyes. These are my second pairs because I lost my first pair 😡. These falsies are also great because they taper at the tips so it looks more natural. This style is great for everyday when you wanna just have something a little extra.
Ruiz E.
Round Rock, TX
I live and swear by these eyelashes!!!! I always get a ton if compliments from people mainly because they can't tell they are fake!!! The price is great too!! My only complaint is that they run out at the stores too quickly so when I go I usually by 3 or 4 at a time. If you take care of them, you are able to wash them and disinfect them for longer use. I'd rate 10 stars if I could!
Aja R.
Some of the most natural lightweight lashes I think they've ever made! They last a long time as long as you care for them PROPERLY. But they are just so pretty and they work well for many makeup looks. I use lashes almost every time I do makeup because I have baby like lashes and so I want the full effect without looking fake so these are my go to lashes.
Bianca A.
I love these lashes i buy them often from the local Walgreens. They arent dramatic so I dont feel like im being too extra by wearing lashes on top of lashes. As for application I think they are pretty easy to apply. I use just a small swipe of duo glue and they will stay on all day for me. Clean them up and they can last for about 5-10 more times.
Morgan B.
I love these eyelashes as they can be found pretty much in ever retail store such as Walmart and target. These are the most natural ones I have been able to find that I'll spend my money on. They are definitely with the price. The one downfall is I'm never sure on how to cut them to fit my eye but that's a learning process.
Melanie M.
Alfred, NY
Love this brand for lashes. Works so well and you can choose from so many different thicknesses and lengths . I also re use them so much and they take forever to get gross so you deff get your monies worth! Does not come with glue though. If you want even better ones I recommend the faux minx ones in the Kiss brand!
Sarah B.
Imperial, CA
Katelyn V.
Brianna J.
Mantua, OH
Okay I just purchased these, but I'm no good at falsies AT ALL. Lol. I heard a bunch of good reviews about the Kiss brand lashes about how pretty they are. So for first time lash users are these pretty easy to use??