BY KISS #90 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Myisha B.
San Antonio
I’m not typically a fan on false lashes on myself because I feel like no matter how hard I try, I look like Cousin It’s baby parked itself on my eyeballs. Dramatic, I know, but it’s pretty accurate. That was until I tried these! They’re a natural density and length. What makes them amazing is that they are tapered at the ends versus the typical blunt cut you see on a lot of synthetic lashes.Kiss has some other styles in their Looks So Natural line that I’ll have to get my hands on. I’ve only been able to find this particular style at Walgreens and Walmart.
Melissa P.
Coatesville , PA
I absolutely love these false lashes because they are so natural looking. They definitely don't look fake at all but give you the extra length and volume. Mine came with bonus glue which was really nice. They were very easy to put on and stayed on all day in perfect place. What I like most about these is I don't even notice I'm wearing false lashes, my eyes are very sensitive and I don't notice them at all. I highly recommend!
Alisia H.
My favorite pair of lashes to purchase! I love these lashes so much I cannot recommend them enough. They are so comfortable I personally never have to cut my lashes when I buy a pair of these. I would definitely recommend them they are very much worth the price that they are.
Jess R.
Providence, RI
These lashes truly look natural because of the tapered ends. They are finer and just have a more low key l look but they also add a little oomph to your lashes. I got them for my friends wedding and they looked good without adding TOO much drama which is exactly what I was looking for. They’re also insanely cheap at Walmart. Def would recommend!
Claire H.
Shakopee
These are seriously my FAVORITE lashes!  I don't have lashes natural, so I wear false lashes pretty much every day and these are the ones that I pick every single day.  I get so many compliments wearing these lashes, I either get asked how I grew my lashes this long, or if I get lash extensions.  They blend into your natural lashes so easily!  They are just long enough to give you a little something, but not long enough where they look super fake.  And the best part, I feel like they look better and more natural the more times I wear them!  I love this product and if they ever decide to discontinue this style I will seriously buy out the entire store, and then some.
Kalyn N.
These are the only falsies I ever wear. They’re lightweight and delicate and they complement any look. I do have to be careful when taking them out because the bands are very thin but so far I’ve never had any break. They look a lot more like real lashes than most other brands and they’re so light that I can’t even tell I have them on.
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
I wore these lashes at my winter formal and they were spectacular.   They weren't too expensive but for one pair of lashes I dont know if they were worth the price I paid. I paid about 3.00 something at my local Kroger. but they were so pretty and I always think a pair of lashes makes a look! I diffidently recommend
Andrea E.
Albuquerque
These are my favorite style of lashes by kiss. I have small eyes so these don’t overpower my eyes or my eye look and give me the perfect amount of volume and drama. I have repurchased these several times and would again. For my girls with big eyes or that are looking for more drama, the “flirty” ones are perfect.
👑Alexis👑 T.
Wilmington
I really love these lashes because they’re super full if you get the full ones and they’re super natural if you get the other ones and the band is thin so it looks more natural and I and it’s more able to shape to your eye shape and it looks so real on and they stayed on for as long as you need them
Tonya W.
I have a love-hate relationship with these lashes. They’re beautiful when I get them on but getting them on can be a pain. I have round, down turned eyes and the band isn’t quite as flexible as I would like. It’s a great, beautiful inexpensive lash when you get them on right.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?

back