BY KISS #35 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

Buy on kmart*
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Myisha B.
San Antonio
I’m not typically a fan on false lashes on myself because I feel like no matter how hard I try, I look like Cousin It’s baby parked itself on my eyeballs. Dramatic, I know, but it’s pretty accurate. That was until I tried these! They’re a natural density and length. What makes them amazing is that they are tapered at the ends versus the typical blunt cut you see on a lot of synthetic lashes.Kiss has some other styles in their Looks So Natural line that I’ll have to get my hands on. I’ve only been able to find this particular style at Walgreens and Walmart.
Lacey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I had tried false lashes once before about 4 years ago... And im sure you guessed it, it was a disaster. But i decided to give it another try. And these lashes are so easy to apply and they look natural but give that extra that you are looking for (: I added a picture of the lashes on, it took me about five minutes longer to do my entire makeup routine from throwing these in the mix. Very user friendly lol (:
Abby S.
Arvada, CO
I WEAR THESE EVERY SINGLE DAY. Best lashes ever! They are very soft. Very comfortable. They last me forever. They also are ver inexpensive which I really enjoy. I know several people who wear these. They look amazing on everyone. The only thing I find is that they are inconsistent in store. Walmart is where I get them. They are very soft and pretty there. But when I get them at king Soopers or Walgreens I find they are really plastic like. Which I find really weird. Other then that. These are amazing.
Melissa P.
Coatesville , PA
I absolutely love these false lashes because they are so natural looking. They definitely don't look fake at all but give you the extra length and volume. Mine came with bonus glue which was really nice. They were very easy to put on and stayed on all day in perfect place. What I like most about these is I don't even notice I'm wearing false lashes, my eyes are very sensitive and I don't notice them at all. I highly recommend!
Eneida G.
San Antonio , TX
The Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy are perfect for me to wear when I’m looking for a more natural subtle look but still enhances the look and length of my natural lashes. They were purchased at Walmart. The lashes are easy to apply with some lash glue and the band is easy to break in and adjust for a more comfortable feeling.
Alisia H.
My favorite pair of lashes to purchase! I love these lashes so much I cannot recommend them enough. They are so comfortable I personally never have to cut my lashes when I buy a pair of these. I would definitely recommend them they are very much worth the price that they are.
Jess R.
Providence , RI
These lashes truly look natural because of the tapered ends. They are finer and just have a more low key l look but they also add a little oomph to your lashes. I got them for my friends wedding and they looked good without adding TOO much drama which is exactly what I was looking for. They’re also insanely cheap at Walmart. Def would recommend!
Kalyn N.
These are the only falsies I ever wear. They’re lightweight and delicate and they complement any look. I do have to be careful when taking them out because the bands are very thin but so far I’ve never had any break. They look a lot more like real lashes than most other brands and they’re so light that I can’t even tell I have them on.
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
I wore these lashes at my winter formal and they were spectacular.   They weren't too expensive but for one pair of lashes I dont know if they were worth the price I paid. I paid about 3.00 something at my local Kroger. but they were so pretty and I always think a pair of lashes makes a look! I diffidently recommend
Andrea E.
Albuquerque
These are my favorite style of lashes by kiss. I have small eyes so these don’t overpower my eyes or my eye look and give me the perfect amount of volume and drama. I have repurchased these several times and would again. For my girls with big eyes or that are looking for more drama, the “flirty” ones are perfect.
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?