Katelyn V.
Teri S.
Teri S.
Gautier, MS
8 months ago
These are the lashes I started with. That may be why I have yet to master lashes. However, of all the ones I tried I keep returning to these and make sure I keep a new pair at all times.
Amanda C.
Amanda C.
Somerville, MA
8 months, 1 week ago
I definitely recommend the Ardell Demi Wispies because they are very natural but still give your lashes a set up! The band is very thin so it is easily disguiseable :) Tip: Just make sure you let your glue get tacky before trying to apply any lash!
Alissa G.
Alissa G.
Westlake, OH
8 months, 1 week ago
I definitely wouldn't recommend kiss lashes for beginners, very difficult to apply! I'm a makeup artist and apply lashes daily and I still have trouble with kiss lashes, they aren't well made. I would highly recommend either ardell or eylure. I started out with eylure lashes when I was learning.