BY KISS #30 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Are these easy to put one it is there other lashes you would reco...2 Answers
  • Are these reusable? I would like to try false lashes but I am afr...2 Answers
  • Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones wh...2 Answers
Hilary W.
Havana
Beauty Junkie Expert
Shy by Kiss are my favorite falsies! I must say- I'm that girl who wears false lashes almost daily. However, I still want a somewhat natural look. THESE are the ones to grab! Most people have no idea I'm wearing false lashes... I'm constantly asked what mascara I use- ha!! They're affordable and so very lightweight! I can wear them for 12 hours straight and completely forget I have them on! I don't even want to think about how many sets of these I've already purchased... thankfully some stores do carry them in a 5 pack!
Jessica H.
HOUSTON
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love how versatile these lashes are. They’re so natural looking and they blend well with your own lashes as well. I also like how you’re able to stack these and you won’t even be able to tell, and they won’t look heavy on your eyes. Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
Susan H.
Malverne, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Having short eyelashes, I must either apply mascara or glue on false lashes. Both of which gives me the full look. I go with this Shy by Kiss every chance I can get. It's easy to apply with the purchase of their glue. I wish I can wear them all the time but it is pricey.
Melissa P.
Coatesville, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I absolutely love these false lashes because they are so natural looking. They definitely don't look fake at all but give you the extra length and volume. Mine came with bonus glue which was really nice. They were very easy to put on and stayed on all day in perfect place. What I like most about these is I don't even notice I'm wearing false lashes, my eyes are very sensitive and I don't notice them at all. I highly recommend!
KIMI W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Lightweight lashes that are tapered to look more natural. I am a false lash newbie, and I am loving these! They are super affordable, at around $3, and they have a great, thin band. I will buy these again, for sure! They are great for daily wear, or can be glammed up! I am finding the glue makes ALL THE DIFFERENCE when applying these. I got a black glue to camouflage, but that was a bad idea for a newbie. It was a mess. Get a good clear or white glue that dries clear! Practice makes better and YouTube tutorials are your friend!
briseida S.
Compton, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Bought these and they look kind long in the box so pretty but once I applied they looked like my natural really thin eyelashes wasn’t what I expected and didn’t even read the box they were natural looking eyelashes but they’re ok for the price that I bought them plus good quality too 100% hair if you don’t have any this are for you
Michelle M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wore these lashes for halloween and I love how soft they are and how natural they look because of their tapered ends. I was able to reuse them too by cleaning them with makeup remover and a cotton swab.
amanda l.
San Jacinto, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love kiss lashes i just started wearing false lashes about two years ago and this was one of the first brands i tried i found them at a walmart store near me also available at walgreens too they are very light weight super affordable prices and so many styles you can definitely find a pair of kiss lashes for any occasion i do definitely recommend kiss lashes!😘 Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Flirty
Ashley J.
Rochester
I love these lashes very good for every day ❤❤❤I restock every chance i get i love love loveeeeeee these. they are also very easy to clean the glue off no matter what type of glue you use with these. KISS True Volume Lashes
Makenzi H.
Queen Creek, AZ
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you're like me and the thicker band lashes are hard to work with but you still want that full looking effect then this product is for you! It's not perfect by any means, but for the price you can't beat it! I use the lash glue that comes with the lashes and they are stuck to my eyes for HOURS! I love these lashes and when money is tight I will definitely repurchase!
Sarah B.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Desiree W.
El Paso
Do you guys have any like dromatic lashes? I find natural ones which I love but I want really big ones for when I go out