BY KISS #26 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy
  • "Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2" in 128 reviews
  • "I love kiss lashes. They are very affordable yet great quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! " in 51 reviews
  • "These lashes are so beautiful. I usually don't wear them but when I do I get so many compliments..you can wear them out for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable." in 32 reviews
Lacey C.
Oklahoma City, OK
I had tried false lashes once before about 4 years ago... And im sure you guessed it, it was a disaster. But i decided to give it another try. And these lashes are so easy to apply and they look natural but give that extra that you are looking for (: I added a picture of the lashes on, it took me about five minutes longer to do my entire makeup routine from throwing these in the mix. Very user friendly lol (:
Abby S.
Arvada, CO
I WEAR THESE EVERY SINGLE DAY. Best lashes ever! They are very soft. Very comfortable. They last me forever. They also are ver inexpensive which I really enjoy. I know several people who wear these. They look amazing on everyone. The only thing I find is that they are inconsistent in store. Walmart is where I get them. They are very soft and pretty there. But when I get them at king Soopers or Walgreens I find they are really plastic like. Which I find really weird. Other then that. These are amazing.
Madison M.
I'm a beginner for lashes. So walking into ulta to get some lashes i was overwhelmed by how many brands and different kind of lashes their were. But this brand and kind of lashes stood out to me. They are not only very affordable but they are great lashes for beginners. They are very natural lashes too as well. They aren't too dramatic and you can wear them with just about any kind of look you're going for. You can either dress them up or go with a more style casual look. Highly recommend this brand.
Melissa P.
Coatesville, PA
I absolutely love these false lashes because they are so natural looking. They definitely don't look fake at all but give you the extra length and volume. Mine came with bonus glue which was really nice. They were very easy to put on and stayed on all day in perfect place. What I like most about these is I don't even notice I'm wearing false lashes, my eyes are very sensitive and I don't notice them at all. I highly recommend!
Alisia H.
My favorite pair of lashes to purchase! I love these lashes so much I cannot recommend them enough. They are so comfortable I personally never have to cut my lashes when I buy a pair of these. I would definitely recommend them they are very much worth the price that they are.
Kalyn N.
These are the only falsies I ever wear. They’re lightweight and delicate and they complement any look. I do have to be careful when taking them out because the bands are very thin but so far I’ve never had any break. They look a lot more like real lashes than most other brands and they’re so light that I can’t even tell I have them on.
Isabelle D.
Lebanon, OH
I wore these lashes at my winter formal and they were spectacular.   They weren't too expensive but for one pair of lashes I dont know if they were worth the price I paid. I paid about 3.00 something at my local Kroger. but they were so pretty and I always think a pair of lashes makes a look! I diffidently recommend
Andrea E.
Albuquerque
These are my favorite style of lashes by kiss. I have small eyes so these don’t overpower my eyes or my eye look and give me the perfect amount of volume and drama. I have repurchased these several times and would again. For my girls with big eyes or that are looking for more drama, the “flirty” ones are perfect.
👑Alexis👑 T.
Wilmington
I really love these lashes because they’re super full if you get the full ones and they’re super natural if you get the other ones and the band is thin so it looks more natural and I and it’s more able to shape to your eye shape and it looks so real on and they stayed on for as long as you need them
Jasmine D.
These lashes are bomb! Point, blank, period. I love how lightweight they feel but still have length and volume. If you like your lashes longer on the outside then you’ll love these. A bigger plus is the hairs are natural so the hairs don’t look thick- also the ends are tapered. Total fave!
Sarah B.
Key Largo, FL
Alexandra S.
Madison, WI
Katelyn V.
Sonja L.
Imperial, CA
Alyssa H.
Do you guys have to trim these at all?