BeautyEyeFalse EyelashesKiss
Looks So Natural Lashes Shy

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Shy Lashes.

Bring the Salon Home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes.

Ess buen producto?
Do these actually look nice and natural?
Me gustaron mucho pues se ven muy naturales y en los personal no me gusta usar pestañas muy exagerada
Start your review of Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy!
Product Highlights
Kiss make some of my favorite lashes! They are easy to find, easy to use, great price and they work really well! Glue is okay most of the time. Not the best but you can find a good glue for a reasonable price. If you need lashes and don't want to pay for the really expensive ones, these are a great alternative. There are a lot of lashes out there and you can find these at just about every Wal-Mart and drug stores. 1 Pair for $2in reviews
...quality ! True to the name they are feather light and these add a bit of drama without being bam in your face ! in reviews
...for a regular look and they won't look over the top. Super natural and comfortable.in reviews
Kimberly  T.
Oxford, MS
1,232 reviews
Purchased at: CVS
I have found the new holy grail of beauty products. Lash Glue Liner! I picked one up for funsies at CVS yesterday when I was restocking some press-on nail supplies. Never has a product worked so easy and so well at first try as this. I suck at applying lashes with glue while I’m a pro at eyeliner. That’s why magnetic lashes worked so well for me. Now we are cutting out the magnets and getting straight to the chase. Get ready. Now I’ll be rocking loads of lashes for you to see. Here is a pair I just bought.
Angela S.
Garden City, KS
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy uploaded by Angela S.
Purchased at: Walmart
They loos so natural , so easy to put on . And they stay on for long .I love them !!!
Kathy L.
Providence, RI
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy uploaded by Kathy L.
Purchased at: Walmart
I usually don’t wear eyelashes but this one is pretty cute and lightweight, not hard to put on honestly! I will improve this product by not making the glue stick on the lashes too much while cleaning (doesn’t make sense). But they affordable. Nd they longer on me for some reason but is cute , recommend!
Cazandra D.
Oklahoma
not my favorite pair of eyelashes . I didn’t really like them . I love kiss eyelashes but just this type didn’t work for me . they are really natural but I like more of a wispy . I would buy a different kind of eyelashes maybe the wispy ones .
Twashawn N.
Hopkinsville, KY
I brought these lashes at Walmart and Ulta my roommate told me about them cause I like lashes that are like really bold but then again I like lashes that look more natural and I tried these out and they fit perfect for me.
Ann B.
Franklin, NC
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy uploaded by Ann B.
These are really good lashes for the price, you really can't beat Kiss lashes! These are more natural looking and I like them more for a daytime look. They go on so easy and stay on all day if you use the right kind of glue. I'll review the glues I've tried separately because there's been some hits and some definite misses! Either way try Kiss lashes, they're great!
KateLynn  O.
Siloam Spgs, AR
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Shy uploaded by KateLynn  O.
These are my go to lashes! They stay on forever, and blend nicely with my natural lashes! They’re not too extreme and I love that!
Marah V.
San Diego, CA
Love love love these! On days where I'm not a lazy slob, people can't believe that I'm wearing anything other than mascara. They're so light and easy to apply
Mitzi A.
Spring, TX
I love them, they look really natural, this specific design is the one I buy most often, because they really have a natural finish. las amo, lucen realmente naturales, este diseño en específico es el que compro con más frecuencia, pues realmente tienen un acabado natural.
Angelica O.
Apple Valley, CA
Purchased at: ULTA
These lashes are great for a natural look they blend with with your natural lashes and definitely add the length and fullness to your lashes, these are affordable and great for that extra detail , I would definitely buy these again and can’t wait to try more of this line
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Paola R.
il y a 2 ans
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Flirty Do they look like natural lashes?
Julia F. il y a un an
Yes, they look natural and they are comfy too
Ruby M.
Sacramento, CA
il y a 2 ans
Benefit Cosmetics roller lash fun size mini Does this product clump up after wearing for a long time?
Caitlyn S. il y a un an
For me I have had no problems with clumping at all. I actually use that one and they're real by benefit mascara. So make those lashes look amazing with this product
Y. M.