BY KISS

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Pretty Lashes.

Bring the salon home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Do these give a natural look?5 Answers
  • I've never used these type of fake eyelashes and i wonder...1 Answers
  • Existem modelos com mais volume e alongados? ??1 Answers
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Pretty
  • "So comfortable on my eyes, not itchy or irritating while wearing. Easy application and easy removal. Even when my eye got wet it didn't come off or get loose!" in 100 reviews
  • "Being as I don't wear falsies all the time and don't know how to put them on perfectly I love these lashes. The band is very flexible and easy to work with. These are also not to heavy on the eyes. These are my second pairs because I lost my first pair 😡. These falsies are also great because they taper at the tips so it looks more natural. This style is good for looking glamorous but not going to full glam." in 43 reviews
  • "Love these lashes! Super lightweight and comfortable. They complete your makeup look, so beautiful!" in 33 reviews
  • "I just recently started wearing fake eye lashes and kiss was the first brand I bought and I loved it so I keep going back to it." in 1 review
Carley S.
Cooperstown , PA
I love these eyelashes!! They are not natural so I used them for “dressing up” and going out!! The only bad part is when I tried to take out the lashes they were stuck glued on the packaging, and when I put them on they weren’t really flexible. After working with them they looked so so flawless!! And they are very cheap!! I love!!
Heng Z.
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Pretty more...
These lashes give me life! I usually like eyelash extensions but it can be pricey at times. So falsies by kids are always a yes in my book when I am broke and need to look fabulous! I like that the band isn't too thick so it looks more natural on the eyes! Another plus is that it's AFFORDABLE!
Katy R.
Arlington , VA
When it comes to a formal event or a Halloween costume Kiss lashes are always on my must have list! I love the way they make my eyes pop and that they are so easy to apply! They are also reusable if you are careful when removing them. I can usually get away without mascara when I wear these because they are so beautiful and bold, but if I want an extra glamorous look I apply a coat of black mascara and give them a quick curl with my eyelash curler. Kiss brand is also very affordable and can be purchased at most drug stores!
Kimberly L.
Corp Christi, TX
I love them but I can't get them on easily. Putting lashes on definetly requires skill. When I did get them on though I loved how I looked. My eyes looked enhanced but in a natural way. I didn't look like I had overly decorated eyes.
Melinda T.
Kiss false lashes are the most comfortable lashes like Elf false lashes. There are some mink lashes and some without mink. Elf have the most natural lashes I ever seen. Last year I purchase few Elf false lashes from Weylie Hoang, that she launch. They were the most natural and comfortable lashes ever. Kiss false lashes are thick and dramatic. Either way I love Kiss false lashes because I love that it's thick and dramatic. #HalloWIN #contest @Influenster
Jazmin R.
Denver
I love this brand if i need something quick at walgreens or even their life proof eyelash glue! It dries clear...... 💖💖💖💖💖

Amaaaaazing product if you want something thicker and dramatic, yet still natural looking!
Mere M.
Grain Valley
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Pretty more...
Pretty lashes. Round out any makeup look. Have a mink look but are cruelty free. Easy to wear and comfortable. Great for beginners and experienced last wearersKiss Looks So Natural Lashes Pretty
Katie P.
Gloucester, VA
I like these for occasional use but am not a big fan for everyday. I tend to have to trim significantly and these came apart on me. Other than that the brand is a really good cheaper option for lashes if you want a fuller look. I have thick long lashes and don't need extremely thick falsies. These were a good option for what I was looking for and inexpensive so I had no issue getting another pair.
Melody M.
Valparaiso, IN
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Pretty more...
These lashes are everything and more! So affordable and so easy to apply. Although false lashes may be intimidating at first, there is nothing to fear when applying kiss eyelashes. They are so easy to work with and me instructions do a good job of explaining what to do. The band of fits my eye perfectly so I don’t have to trim any of it off, which is a plus for me! Kiss lashes never disappoints!!!!!
Kendra E.
Santa Rosa
These were not my best purchase. Although you can buy packs of multiple lashes for a great price, the lashes themselves were very poor. Even trying to carefully take them out of their packaging, the would bend, lose lashes, or even rip in half. They don't have that "natural" eyelash look, but more of a noticeably false lash look.
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
Do these give a natural look?
Majenica M.
Redkey , IN
Am I able to reuse the lashes? If so, how do I remove the adhesive?
nicole g.
carson
Are these good lashes
Alisha P.
Are these easy to apply? I have the hardest time applying fake lashes.
Gouri S.
Surrey, BC
Do these have a thick band?