2 colors available

BY KISS #52 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Pretty Lashes.

Bring the salon home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

• Do these give a natural look?4 Answers
  • Existem modelos com mais volume e alongados? ??1 Answers
  • Are these easy to apply? I have the hardest time applying fake lashes.2 Answers
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Pretty
  • "I just recently started wearing fake eye lashes and kiss was the first brand I bought and I loved it so I keep going back to it." in 1 review
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Everyone raves about how great kiss lashes are and what a good deal they are, but honestly they're not that great. The thin lash band is so fragile and flimsy that the lash doesn't keep its shape. My eye isn't perfectly rounded so it's hard to glue it on in a perfect arc when the band itself can't keep a nice arc shape. These lashes themselves are very voluminous in a dolly kind of way with each lash going straight out with no cross crossing. It's looks super fake in a not so cute way and I wouldn't repurchase
Felicia V.
Felicia V.
Being as I don't wear falsies all the time and don't know how to put them on perfectly I love these lashes. The band is very flexible and easy to work with. These are also not to heavy on the eyes. These are my second pairs because I lost my first pair 😡. These falsies are also great because they taper at the tips so it looks more natural. This style is good for looking glamorous but not going to full glam.
hailey l.
hailey l.
These lashes are nice and natural looking. They are easy to apply. My eye color is blue so even a natural lash makes my eyes pop. The price is OKAY, I think it was slightly cheaper than ardelle at my grocery store. I would buy again in another style of lash this one was a little TOO natural for my taste. I use the duo glue for these lashes and the application was simple.
April R.
April R.
San Antonio , TX
Oh my goodness. The perfect eyelash ever! I have raved about them on my YouTube channel and will be including them in my current giveaway. These lashes look so natural. They are not heavy and do not cause my eyes to water. The fact that they are so economically priced is even better. You would think lashes of this quality would come at a high end lash cost!
Chloe S.
Chloe S.
These lashes are so misleading. They look absolutely perfect and user friendly in the packaging, but when you take them out and put them on, the band is too thick and the lashes are SO HEAVY! I've noticed this with every set of Kiss lashes I've tried. I am an expert at putting on lashes and these kill me. I will remain loyal to my Ardell Lashes!
Abby L.
Abby L.
Rockwood, MI
My new favorite lashes! Great price for those on a budget! I pair these lashes with my Ellure of London glue and they adhere easily and stay on all day! I get so many complements when I wear these! I'm slowly working my way through the collection! It's taking me time because you get so many wears out of just one pair.
Nusrat C.
Nusrat C.
Bronx, NY
I actually heard of kiss through influenster because of one of there voxboxes(which I didn't receive) but I was curious enough to try them. This is in fact one of my first lashes purchase and I absolutely love them. They look and feel natural and are very lightweight. It doesn't feel like your wearing fake lashes.
Eliana H.
Eliana H.
Fresno, CA
These are the everyday lashes. They are so easy to apply. The lash band is very thin and flexible. The hair on the lashes mimics your lashes perfect. In the inner corner of the lash the hair is short and they gradually get longer and at the end the lashes and of in a flick. They elongate your eyes perfectly.
Christiana R.
Christiana R.
Edinburg, TX
I honestly love these lashes. the quality, considering the price, is so great! i love the feathery, soft look. it makes a big difference when wearing with a good winged eyeliner; it makes a very fancy and fierce look. Thick lashes are a must nowadays, and these is guaranteed to make them eyes POP POP.
Michelle C.
Michelle C.
Northlake, IL
I love these lahes! they are amazing. I also love the Kiss 11 lashes. So Natural. They compliment any eye look perfectly. I reused them as much as possible before repurchasing. Love how some come with the glue and the lash applicator. If you havent tried these lashes then you are missing out.
Kayja E.
Kayja E.
Springfield, MA
Do these give a natural look?
Majenica M.
Majenica M.
Redkey, IN
Am I able to reuse the lashes? If so, how do I remove the adhesive?
Zuleisha F.
Zuleisha F.
Luquillo
Do they bring the eyelash glue ?
Gouri S.
Gouri S.
Surrey, BC
Do these have a thick band?
Alisha P.
Alisha P.
Are these easy to apply? I have the hardest time applying fake lashes.