BY KISS #13 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Flirty Lashes.

Bring the salon home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "Great lashes for dramatic looks such as smokey eye and a glam look. Easy to apply and adjust on any eye shape." in 98 reviews
  • "These are great quality lashes for such good price point. they are easy to apply and comfortable to wear. The band is also very flexible.. i like how there is no artificial shine to them. i hate shiny lashes!" in 56 reviews
  • "I sometimes use these lashes and they work great ." in 1 review
Jacky R.
West Linn, OR
These are some of my favorite lashes, I seriously wear them all of the time. The band isn’t too thick which is nice because it makes them look natural. They’re a great price for what you get and again, one of my favorites! The lashes aren’t all even and nicely spread out to give them that wispy natural look. And the packaging is neat and cute! 💖
Asha N.
South Windsor, CT
These lashes are decent. The reason I don’t really enjoy them is because they were cut unevenly, and I’m unsure of how to cut both of them to look the same. One lash looks similar to a Demi Wispy, but the other looks like a Lilly Lash Miami. I’m not a huge fan of these. The lash band was just the right size to apply the glue, and they apply well. Again my complaint is that they are cut unevenly. Won’t be repurchasing
Amy G.
Toms River, NJ
Very pretty and give your eyes a nice pop! They are easy to use and they are affordable! I actually purchased mine at the grocery store because they caught my eye! You might not be able to get a second use out of these because they do tend to spread on the false lash line and fall out. So they are really just good for a one time use! But are great!
Jayy L.
Ive been usinf KISS flirty lashes since i was about 14. Such a good price and such a good product! Theyre easy to cut and bend to the shap of your eye. If you take good care of them, they will last you quite some time. I recommend these to any one that is just starting to use lashes as well as anyone that loves natural looking and feeling lashes!
Kayla W.
I just recently got into lashes. I decided to go with KISS lashes at first because they were affordable. I love them. I recently tried another brand and KISS lashes were so much better (and less money!). I do recommend using the DUO adhesive in the green tube.
briley m.
Armorel, AR
I am a beginner with lashes and I love these! I bought these after buying Kiss Blowout lashes for $1.50 in the clearance isle at Walmart. I decided to pick these up because I loved the other ones so much. They are inexpensive, easy to apply, and beautiful. They are natural and fluffy. They are my favorite lashes I own and I would definitely buy again.
Carmen H.
Hopkins sc
I love this lashes this are the only lashes i can afford.Yes they lasted all day and i can compare them to natural lashes they feel like if they was your own lashes. How often i buy them only when i can buy them. Causes i have no job so i can’t buy i wish i can though and i would recommend it to beginners this lashes.
Heather W.
Albany, NY
I have to say I was not a fan of these lash bands. Yes the lashes are beautiful but the band is very thick and not very bendable to apply on the eye. They are beautiful for the price but I would rather pay extra for the lashes to feel more comfortable! I couldn't keep these on for longer then a few hours. Very Stiff!
Cheyenne C.
I honestly didn’t know the brand kiss made eyelashes so when I seen them at my local drugstore I had to get them because they looked so lovely. Kiss and Ardell are literally my all time favorites for affordable lashes. This style and so many others are perfect if your like me and like to wear lashes everyday to spice up your look.🖤
NISSA R.
I love this style ad I love Kiss lashes. The style is FLIRTY and they are perfrct for someone with little to no natural lashes. The band is so thin and comfortable. Way better a far as comfort goes than Eyelure brand and they just look so natural like it says on the packaging! They can even be reused if washed properly... 1 pair of these has lasted me far longer than a pair I received from Pur Cosmetics for $13 pair and claims up to 32 uses.
Lilya R.
Are these eyelashes good??
Adriana Z.
College Station, TX
I have heard about this brand alot lately. Is it good? I would hate for them to start coming off.
Carol M.
Woodway, TX
Are these easy to apply and how hard it it to remove these at night. Also, can you wear a pair more than 1 time?
Janai W.
Murfreesboro, TN
Are these reusable and easy to clean?
Tiffani J.
Indianapolis, IN
Do these shed and are they easy to apply??