BY KISS #14 in False Lashes

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Flirty Lashes.

Bring the salon home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes. see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "I sometimes use these lashes and they work great ." in 1 review
Alyssa H.
Okay! So I still need to get better at applying these, but I love how long and separated they are. They are super pretty.

This was my first attempt at wearing falsies and I was a little shocked at first that these were considered “natural” and the style named “shy”. The lashes almost reach my eyebrows!!! I was expecting a beginner look but went full force with a set of mega lashes. They took me a little while to get used to, but now I think they are really pretty!

These lashes are durable! As I was learning how to apply them- I bet I put them on and took them off a dozen times and the lashes still hold a really nice shape.

I plan on wearing more often and buying again!
Victoria S.
The faux mink line by kiss is really quite good! For a few dollars you get a beautiful fluffy lash that looks like the expensive velour $30 lashes. They’re not too long so they won’t be covering your entire lid space either. Just gives great volume! Can be a little trickier to apply if you are a beginner because they have a thicker band.
Ashley W.
Kettering, OH
Beautiful lashes! They’re super easy to use and they look stunning! I love using these lashes for a dramatic flare to any look that I’m doing. I always use the kiss brand but this style is by far my favorite. I buy them sometimes just to give to my friends because I really want everyone I know to try them and love them
Heather W.
['amsterdam', ''], NY
I have to say I was not a fan of these lash bands. Yes the lashes are beautiful but the band is very thick and not very bendable to apply on the eye. They are beautiful for the price but I would rather pay extra for the lashes to feel more comfortable! I couldn't keep these on for longer then a few hours. Very Stiff!
Tia F.
I always find myself buying kiss lashes! Omg theyre so good for the price! I had to cut these because they were a little too long for the inner corners, but theyre very full and dramatic. But short enough so you can see your eyeshadow, love em💝
NISSA R.
I love this style ad I love Kiss lashes. The style is FLIRTY and they are perfrct for someone with little to no natural lashes. The band is so thin and comfortable. Way better a far as comfort goes than Eyelure brand and they just look so natural like it says on the packaging! They can even be reused if washed properly... 1 pair of these has lasted me far longer than a pair I received from Pur Cosmetics for $13 pair and claims up to 32 uses.
🌟Monica A.
['Cleveland', 'OH'], OH
The band is so thin and the lashes are very light. You don’t feel them on and can wear them for hours without irritation. The only down side is the band sometimes snaps when trying to remove them from the packaging because it is so thin. This style gives me a natural flare that compliments my almond eye shape.
Kayla D.
Oceanside, CA
I use these eyelashes everyday. They are super affordable and eye to use. You can double them up if you want a more dramatic look or just use it how it comes for an everyday look. I am able to reuse them a few times before having to buy a new pair. Just make sure to wash them after each use with a mild soap!
Damarys P.
These are great drugstore lashes especially backup ones too no one would want to spend 30$ on false lashes . These lashes have a great price range and plus look very natural with any skin type I’m 16 and i have makeup clients and honestly i think this is a great lash line ❤️
Joelle K.
I love these lashes. These and the Ardelle Demi wispies are my favorite drug store lashes. The band is thin and flexible make application easy. Always trim the lashes to fit my eye and blend with mascara for a more natural look. Will definitely definitely repurchase.
Lilya R.
Are these eyelashes good??
Adriana Z.
College Station, TX
I have heard about this brand alot lately. Is it good? I would hate for them to start coming off.
Carol M.
Woodway, TX
Are these easy to apply and how hard it it to remove these at night. Also, can you wear a pair more than 1 time?
Janai W.
Murfreesboro, TN
Are these reusable and easy to clean?
Tiffani J.
Indianapolis, IN
Do these shed and are they easy to apply??