BeautyEyeFalse EyelashesKiss
Looks So Natural Lashes Flirty

Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Flirty

Kiss® Looks So Natural™ Flirty Lashes.

Bring the salon home.

Light and soft as a feather.

Kiss tapered end lash.

Other lash.

Revolutionary tapered end technology.

Feels like your own lashes.

How full is this product ?
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Flirty About how many times can you rewear these lashes?
arre they fluffy?
Start your review of Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Flirty!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
These are great quality lashes for such good price point. they are easy to apply and comfortable to wear. The band is also very flexible.. i like how there is no artificial shine to them. i hate shiny lashes!in reviews
Great lashes for dramatic looks such as smokey eye and a glam look. Easy to apply and adjust on any eye shape.in reviews
I sometimes use these lashes and they work great .in reviews
Melody R.
Los Angeles, CA
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Flirty uploaded by Melody R.
They get the job done almost every time! I have smaller eyes, so they fit my lids with a little trim. Definitely worth the money, but I wish they were made out of a better material.
Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Flirty uploaded by Sarah P.
Purchased at: Walmart
I LOVE these!!! I own self wrap pairs. They are so easy to apply and LOOK amazing on!!! I would not do anything to improve these. They are great. They are also adorable!!! I will buy these again!! Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Flirty
Julie  S.
Levittown, PA
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Flirty uploaded by Julie  S.
I was gifted this KISS Looks So Natural Flirty in exchange for my open and honest review. I like these KISS Looks So Natural Flirty Lashes; they're just perfect for a night out on the town or for a hot date. They are sturdy and will last all day or night. Two pairs of lashes come in this pack; that's a good deal. I recommend these lashes, and I will purchase them in the future.
Olivia C.
Jackson, MO
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Flirty uploaded by Olivia C.
My favorite brand of falsies! They look so pretty and natural. They go on easily every time. I get lots of compliments on them! I like that they have a clear band that blends in and isn’t chunky. They add so much volume.
Tracey H.
Statesboro, GA
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Flirty uploaded by Tracey H.
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Flirty uploaded by Tracey H.
Hands down my favorite lashes! I have tried a few brands, and many didn’t make the cut due to the way they sat on my hooded eyes and the heaviness of them. But these seem to bring out my natural lashes and I barely feel them!
Lyndah F.
Mtn Home Afb, ID
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Flirty uploaded by Lyndah F.
Purchased at: Walmart
I found these at Walmart on clearance and I thought I would give them a try. I think they’re pretty good for the clearance price. The length is a little long for my taste but it definitely does give off a flirty vibe. I don’t like the fact that the adhesive is sold separately but even if it came with an adhesive I probably would not use it anyway because I just stick to DUO anyway.
Tanya R.
Lawton, OK
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Flirty uploaded by Tanya R.
Purchased at: Walmart
These are great lashes! I love Kiss brand all around. These look natural and are great for daytime or work looks. They're not dramatic like the big, thick flashy ones, which I enjoy the most lol! They're durable, the lash band is easy to work with and isn't too stiff. I use Kiss lash glue also and these stay on all day. I definitely recommend these. Kiss
Leila N.
Oklahoma City
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Flirty uploaded by Leila N.
When I first started doing lashes these were the first I bought and I LOVED THEM! Gorgeous and perfect for any look! I definitely recommend them!
Lawanda  F.
Saint Louis, MO
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Flirty uploaded by Lawanda  F.
Purchased at: Amazon
Hey ladies thinking about eyelash extensions but can’t afford it ? Try kiss lashes very natural light weight easy to apply
Yarotza V.
Laredo, TX
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes Flirty uploaded by Yarotza V.
Purchased at: Walmart
I just order these lashes @walmart and I’ve got my pros and cons. Some of the things I like is the length and shape of the lashes, however, I don’t like that they are too light honestly I’ve never worked with thin lashes and they move a lot and I couldn’t put them right I tried twice. I wouldn’t recommend it if you’re starting to put on lashes because they are kind of hard. But overall they are so cute and they look natural but with volume, they are almost perfect!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Katie T.
SF
il y a 8 mois
Shaunlee B. il y a 7 mois
I’ve used these quite a few times! As long as you clean them and care for them properly, they last a long time. I’d say I used them like 5-6 times until I got a new pair just cause I forgot to clean it the last two times lol. Hope this helps!