Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes

Revolutionary Tapered End Technology delivers real-like lashes that blend seamlessly with your own lashes. 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference-you'll forget you're wearing them!

Are these good for new users? I’m inexperienced at applying false eye lashes and want something easy to use.
Everyone can use and good?
I'm trying to help my daughter find a pair of lashes she works in the public so my question is is how easy are these to put on she doesn't have that much time and are there any suggestions to make it go quicker with the application Kiss Looks So Natural Eyelashes (Pack of 6)
Start your review of Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes!
Product Highlights
...I've worn them for a New Year's Eve party. They are very comfortable and easy to apply as the band is skinny. If I'm going to wear lashes, I want them to look as natural as possible. in reviews
Love these lashes! They are comfortable to wear, they have a natural look for my small eyes, most lashes look too dramatic on me. Sometimes I layer them when I want more ompf. They are cheap, but doesn't feel cheap. Will defenitly buy again! in reviews
Amanda C.
Taylor, TX
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes uploaded by Amanda C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Kiss is always my go to. Kiss lashes are great quality and even better price. Good packaging and great fit . Well made. You get so many choices like vamp or pretty even 3d. Best on the budget without compromising quality. I reccomend. I will always buy again. 🖤
Aryiel  A.
Canton, GA
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes uploaded by Aryiel  A.
Purchased at: Walgreens
My first time trying these and I loved them. They were easy to trim and put on. They are very natural looking! These are not heavy and thick they are very light and give your lashes that extra volume.
salma G.
Pharr, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Love, love, love! My favorite brand when it comes to lashes. I would definitely keep buying them again and again.
Hailey M.
Monroe, MI
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes uploaded by Hailey M.
Purchased at: Target
Honestly miss lashes are my GO TO! I’m a lash girl I’ve tried many brands out even the real expensive ones but I always seem to be RUNNING back to kiss! *not walking but RUNNING! Lol they are the most natural but dramatic looking lashes out there. So light to the feel and combined with the kiss lash adhesive ahh too die for! Kiss lashes for the WIN!!! So affordable!
Ashley W.
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes uploaded by Ashley W.
Kiss is a go to for strip lashes for me. They really get the job done and I love how natural they look and feel. Very comfortable with no irritation to my eye and also very lightweight which I prefer.Photo Focus Foundation Golden Beige is a foundation I always have in my stash. If you haven’t tried it- TRY IT!
Kami M.
Waldo, ME
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes uploaded by Kami M.
Purchased at: ULTA
These lashes are amazing! I had a lash catastrophe and legs just say the curler won and I have to now wear falsies if I go anywhere and these have me hopes that I will be able to apply these quick and easy eventually
Krizia P.
Fresno, CA
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes uploaded by Krizia P.
I like how natural they look on the eyes and how they enhance the entire makeup look. They're good for beginner users, as they don't feel too heavy. The price is also reasonable and you can use them repeatedly.
Bessie R.
Fayetteville, TN
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes uploaded by Bessie R.
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes uploaded by Bessie R.
Love these lashes ! This was my first time wearing false lashes and they went on super easy and are perfect for a date night, not dramatic but enough to turn heads. Really made my eyes pop. I will definitely be buying more soon, did I also mention they are a great price? Win win
alexis C.
Fleming, OH
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes uploaded by alexis C.
Purchased at: Walmart
I absolutely love these lashes!!! Always my go to. I love that you can’t even tell they’re false, I just add them for extra volume with my sparse natural eyelashes. I even wore them for my wedding day. I always cut about 2cms off, add the glue, wait 90 seconds to apply and then just add a small layer of mascara with them on.
Evelyn D.
Meriden, CT
Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes uploaded by Evelyn D.
First time user and so easy to apply. I purchased “Shy” since it’s the first time I’ve ever applied them myself. I will continue to purchase this brand. Highly recommended this brand. They’re inexpensive too!

195 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Yunoka B.
San Francisco, CA
il y a 4 mois
Cheri C. il y a 4 mois
I hope you get some responses, I'm curious also