BY KISS #27 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
  • "I don't always feel comfortable wearing false eyelashes but these are so worth it, very comfortable not too out there they're just right." in 77 reviews
  • "I been trying on the Kiss lashes which I received by a Influenster for testing purposes I really like how light they are for an everyday wear but the one thing I didn't like was the band was too short so it didn't really fit my eyes the way I wanted them to." in 59 reviews
  • "Never used fake eye lashes and probably never will, my eye lashes are way too long, if I tried them on I'd cause hurricane winds lol." in 47 reviews
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love these lashes it took me a long time to be able to even apply them,  but its the in thing and I work in the beauty industry, so I got Kiss lashes and started working with them, they are amazing, I really have never even tried another brand yet, I am not saying that I won't, but these look so natural, and I love how Kiss has the black glue, it makes the lashes look more  real and helps with the liner look as well. I will always use kiss lashes, they are natural looking and then when you want that more dramatic beautiful stand out lash look, they have so many options to get just the look you want.
Julie M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received a pair of these from influenster for free to test. This is my first time trying fake lashes. I had to take off a star because it doesn't come with glue so I had to go out and buy some. They are really light weight and come off easily and I love how they tell you how to reuse them and how many times you can. I will be buying more in the future.
Kristen C.
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes
As a first time user of using lashes I absolutely love these. You don’t even no they are on and they really do look all natural. Affordable and easy to put on. Definitely recommendable
lexi t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I really love these lashes. They are super easy to apply with just a pair of tweezers. They complete my look and they are my go-to whenever I have an event or special occasion. They are super affordable and I definitely recommend to others especially if you are looking for longer lashes but not so glam, these are perfect.
Anna C.
El Paso, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am in love with these lashes. it feels so natural. not heavy at all. it fits perfectly. it curves the way you want it to. With some TLC you can definitely use it for a couple of times. I usually get mine from walmart or walgreens.
J v.
Beauty Junkie Expert
i much rather get lash extensions but sometimes i just dont have the time to go out and get mine done. For those moments i keep these lashes around. They are very inexpensive so i dont feel bad throwing them away after one use and they look like a million bucks
Carlita H.
Rigby, ID
Beauty Junkie Expert
71443 KNL04 MYSTERY lashes by kiss. I am in love because they are very natural looking. It looks goof with it without liner or eyeshadow. These lashes are very affordable and is easy to apply. Lash glue must be purchased separately but it also affordable.
Gloria O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Very inexpensive very well made lashes. Absolutely love them and think that they are awesome! The lash glue is okay but nothing another one cant beat. They are very natural looking and not dramatic enough to wear to a party depending on the style that you get .
Justin L.
Felton, DE
Beauty Junkie Expert
They work so well my aunt wore them and they looked so good and they were noticable so well and they didn't even look fake the only thing I don't like is I needed to buy it online and wait a long time and I ususally don't like buy in online
Krissy1982 L.
Bloomingdale , NJ
Beauty Junkie Expert
I wanted to try natural lashes so I decided to give these a whirl. These aren’t hard to put on and I like how they feel natural. Some lashes feel so heavy but not these. Once you have them on you can almost forget they are there.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?