BY KISS #52 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Have you tried out Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes? I have tried #0...1 Answers
  • I bought Kiss lashes today. Do they already have an adhesive that...4 Answers
  • Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
  • "I don't always feel comfortable wearing false eyelashes but these are so worth it, very comfortable not too out there they're just right." in 77 reviews
  • "Never used fake eye lashes and probably never will, my eye lashes are way too long, if I tried them on I'd cause hurricane winds lol." in 47 reviews
  • "I've never worn them before I had another pair that was a cheaper brand I wore those for a few days to compare to the kiss." in 45 reviews
Nicole A.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
These are one of the best drug store lashes on the market. I hate to say it but I honestly suck at applying lashes (that's with shopping around & using how many diff brands (drug store + high end, so yes, I've used a wide range of products and glue), I've also used & even bought some tools to help me lol like them lash holders that help you apply them & I cannot count how many times I've read directions on the packages and/or online & watched endless amounts of tutorials. Even tried many different methods of applying - and still barely improved or did it right lol)
Buttttt anyways this isn't about how bad I blow when it comes to lashes lol so I'm sorry I went a little off topic 😂 sooo yes, I do like these & like I said these really are great drug store lashes. They can look good on anyone & the stores they are sold at usually have many different styles. You might have to try a few pairs til you find what exactly it is that your looking for but once you do, your set. They aren't too pricey BUTTTT imo I think they should be priced a little less. Reason being is they aren't mink or special or anything & I believe they should be priced a little bit more affordably so that everyone of all incomes can afford them if they want to. (lashes can really up your make up look) and before anyone says anything about what I say im just guna put this out there and say no I'm not saying they are super expensive or anything of that sort, but what i am getting at is that all of the lash options you would get at like a rite aid, CVS, or walgreens are honestly overpriced. I believe they should be anywhere from a dollar less than they are marked up to even 5 or 6 bucks cheaper than they are marked... That is just my opinion tho and it sucks to spend 10 bucks on drug store lashes that your guna end up throwing away anyways or might f up and not even get one use out of! Anyways enough of my rant becuase these here really are descent lashes, they really are and honestly out of all the drug store lashes that Ive used and bought over the last 10 years these were by far the easiest to apply.
Hope everyone thats on here reading thru these is having a blessed day thus far! You a lie special and you are unique!
AND if no one told you today that you're beautiful...
P L E A S E
B E A U Ť I F U L
😍💕
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes, Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes, Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
This is one of the brand of lashes I use the most. They’re great quality and as long as you take care of them properly they’ll last you multiple uses. I do prefer the thick banded ones over ones without and the longer the better! They’re tapered perfectly and it makes them look completely natural. They’re very reasonably priced and available pretty much anywhere. Huge selection too!
Patricia O.
Kalamazoo
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
I wa always very iffy with trying false lashes. SO decided to take the plunge and bought these inexpensive ones.  They did not dissapoint at all!! They were very easy to put on and looked very natural. I also used the kiss lash glue and since its contact lense friendly, they did not irritate me.  Excellent lashes.
Vanessa J.
Wise, VA
I love these lashes it took me a long time to be able to even apply them,  but its the in thing and I work in the beauty industry, so I got Kiss lashes and started working with them, they are amazing, I really have never even tried another brand yet, I am not saying that I won't, but these look so natural, and I love how Kiss has the black glue, it makes the lashes look more  real and helps with the liner look as well. I will always use kiss lashes, they are natural looking and then when you want that more dramatic beautiful stand out lash look, they have so many options to get just the look you want.
Jenifer R.
Sweetwater
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
These are my every day lashes!! So so easy to apply and they stay in place all day. I get so many compliments saying they can’t even tell I’m wearing false lashes. I can make a pack of 2 last all month by cleaning properly every night. And I love that they don’t have a thick band!!
Stephanie T.
Galion
I bought every style they had in this collection. The band is super comfortable and they look amazing. I have expensive lashes and I still find myself going for these more often. The glue they sell I’m not a fan of but these lashes are beautiful and saves you money.
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
Not a fan of kiss lashes I have tried a few different styles and they are just too uncomfortable on my sensitive eyes I don’t know why but hey feel heavy and always seem to poke my eyelid and they are cheap
Sara H.
Tunkhannock, PA
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes, Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
Kiss is my go-to for fake eyelashes! I’ve received so many compliments from others while wearing them. I’ve even had people ask me if they’re my real eyelashes because they can’t even tell they’re fake!
Julie M.
I received a pair of these from influenster for free to test. This is my first time trying fake lashes. I had to take off a star because it doesn't come with glue so I had to go out and buy some. They are really light weight and come off easily and I love how they tell you how to reuse them and how many times you can. I will be buying more in the future.
Kristen C.
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes more...
As a first time user of using lashes I absolutely love these. You don’t even no they are on and they really do look all natural. Affordable and easy to put on. Definitely recommendable
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?