Add a Photo

By KISS
#42 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

Photos (167)
Erica S.
Erica S.

I love false lashes but I up until recently I didn't wear them often, usually just for special occasions. For the past month though, I've been wearing them about 5 days out of the week. I wear them more frequently now because over the past few months ive been stressed due to a newly diagnosed medical condition, so many of my lashes have been falling out constantly, even leaving noticeable spaces between lashes. Very embaressing, especially seeing how I always had super long, ridiculously full natural lashes. I tried a bunch of different brands & only 2, with 1 being Kiss brand, looked & felt so natural on me. No one, not even my family knew the difference. They are pretty lightweight and very soft like real ones. Also they're tapered at the tips so they blend seamlessly with your own. The price tag for them is cheap too for such a good quality product. Kiss makes human hair lashes that I do prefer but these "Look So Natural ones are not human, but they do feel & look exactly like them.
Cia P.
Cia P.

Go to the Hood Korean Beauty supply store and get about 3 pairs!

GURL... these lashes really do it for me! I think my favorite part about the I-ENVY line is that there are SOOO many choices. I like Wispy lashes and try to avoid the thick ghetto "Lamb Chop's play along" looking lashes You probably know a CNA who's wearing some right now as we speak. *NO SHADE*

Anyways...

These lashes are bomb.com at my beauty supply store they are ridiculously $3.99 ! Haven't put forth effort to find them else where or online but 4 dollars for some lashes is a bit high don't you think? I am cheap as hell but damn. 4 dollars?

That's 4 mcchickens from Mcdonalds
That's 2 $2 dollar bags of Flamin hot fries... 1 more dollar and I coulda got a $5 dollar box from Popeyes!
They are really playing with my life out here!

In short:
The price varies by location but mine were $3.99 . Good quality lashes, Tons of variety, Reusable, I'd consider them drug store. Can be hard to find but GET CHU SOME!
Koko I.
Koko I.
Houston

are perfect for everyday wear to work, school, grocery shopping, etc. I use these with the Ardell lashtite adhesive in black and I don't even need to wear eyeliner and it lasts for weeks! These lashes seriously cut my morning routine in half and I can sleep in an extra 30 minutes (who doesn't like more sleep?). They are reusable and really durable depending on the glue you use though. If you use what I use (Ardell Lashtite Adhesive), I would suggest getting the ardell lashfree adhesive remover to get rid of the left over gunk so you can reuse these! Other than that, just make sure you attach these lashes to your actual eyelashes and not your eyelid for a more natural look.
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Monroe, MI

These lashes...I can't say enough about them! I was not planning on purchasing lashes this day but when I saw these I had to! they are the nest lashes I have ever worn and their price point is great. I can't remember exactly what I paied but I was able to pick them up at Walmart. they feel so comfortable and are so lightweight it doesn't feel like you're wearing falsies at all. I'm not usually a big eyelash wearer so for my to rave about some false eyelashes..they have to be good. I have the naturals which I tend tonwear more regularly and then I also have the flirty style which I haven't tried yet but expect them to be just as great!
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.

These are some of the best lashes I've tried. I buy them again and again because they are just so wonderful ! They don't just look natural but they also feel very natural. I can go all day with these on and i don't feel them being heavy or even notice them, unlike other lashes. They are a bit tricky to put them on because of how light they are but after a bit of practice they go on so beautifully. Paired with their glue is the best because they stay on without worrying that the ends are gonna come off. Absolutely in love with these!
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA

Although this is my second pair of #KISS #ENVY lashes I must say I like them a lot . They're full and look great . I've gotten complimented a few times already . Made of REMY premium human hair they haven't given me any allergy like other brands . I've used them 3 times and after cleansing them and ridding them of old glue I'm sure I'll be able to wear them a few more times . Also very inexpensive. I recommend these if your into falsies #falsies #lashes
Jaime G.
Jaime G.
Gilmanton, NH

I had the pleasure of trying these myself as I received them in my Jingle vox box! I am a bit on the low maintenance side when it comes to beauty so I was a bit skeptical...but I was shocked at how easy these were applied and how natural they looked! I will be purchasing them again. I often do use them in stylized photo shoots as they are inexpensive and look amazing! I will continue to use them both at work and in my personal life!
Megan H.
Megan H.
Salem, OR

I have been trying lashes and these are my favorite. They are light and the most natural looking and very inexpensive. Walmart is the only place I have found them though so far. I usually try to just find the most natural looking pair. I've also learned to put them on after you use your mascara. I used to use mascara after putting them on so they could mesh with my eye lashes better but then they are hard to clean.
Destiney C.
Destiney C.
Salinas , Ca

I love the pair called 'Chic'. I wear lashes everyday and these are natural looking enough to do that. (Ardell 'Wispies' used to be my HG before these). The add just enough volume and length to make your eyes pop.

I can get a couple of months wear with each pair. I just make sure to remove the glue each night and clean the lashes with a q-tip and make up remover and place back in its tray to keep the shape.
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Fostoria, MI

I honestly can't say enough about Kiss lashes. I am a makeup artist and I use nothing but Kiss lashes on my clients. They go from super natural ( for me senior pic girls) to a lil more dramatic for weddings. They are super afforadable ( especially in a 5 pack bundle )
I wouldn't spend my money on anything else but Kiss,they have never let down!
Definitely have recommended to many friends and family
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN

Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.

Holtsville, NY

Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH

I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
Maddi C.
Maddi C.

Are they easy and painless to take off?

Join Now