3 colors available

BY KISS #18 in False Lashes

How to Apply:

1. Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.

Brand Attributes

• Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
  • Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
  • Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.

• Do these come with lash glue? And if not what do u use x1 Answers
  • Do these lashes look natural and are they easy to put on?3 Answers
  • Just recently purchased the Kiss Looks Natural Lashes in Poise. The...2 Answers
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
  • "I don't always feel comfortable wearing false eyelashes but these are so worth it, very comfortable not too out there they're just right." in 77 reviews
  • "I been trying on the Kiss lashes which I received by a Influenster for testing purposes I really like how light they are for an everyday wear but the one thing I didn't like was the band was too short so it didn't really fit my eyes the way I wanted them to." in 59 reviews
  • "Never used fake eye lashes and probably never will, my eye lashes are way too long, if I tried them on I'd cause hurricane winds lol." in 47 reviews
Cia P.
Cia P.
Go to the Hood Korean Beauty supply store and get about 3 pairs!

GURL... these lashes really do it for me! I think my favorite part about the I-ENVY line is that there are SOOO many choices. I like Wispy lashes and try to avoid the thick ghetto "Lamb Chop's play along" looking lashes You probably know a CNA who's wearing some right now as we speak. *NO SHADE*

Anyways...

These lashes are bomb.com at my beauty supply store they are ridiculously $3.99 ! Haven't put forth effort to find them else where or online but 4 dollars for some lashes is a bit high don't you think? I am cheap as hell but damn. 4 dollars?

That's 4 mcchickens from Mcdonalds
That's 2 $2 dollar bags of Flamin hot fries... 1 more dollar and I coulda got a $5 dollar box from Popeyes!
They are really playing with my life out here!

In short:
The price varies by location but mine were $3.99 . Good quality lashes, Tons of variety, Reusable, I'd consider them drug store. Can be hard to find but GET CHU SOME!
Courtney A.
Courtney A.
Monroe, MI
These lashes...I can't say enough about them! I was not planning on purchasing lashes this day but when I saw these I had to! they are the nest lashes I have ever worn and their price point is great. I can't remember exactly what I paied but I was able to pick them up at Walmart. they feel so comfortable and are so lightweight it doesn't feel like you're wearing falsies at all. I'm not usually a big eyelash wearer so for my to rave about some false eyelashes..they have to be good. I have the naturals which I tend tonwear more regularly and then I also have the flirty style which I haven't tried yet but expect them to be just as great!
Isabel ❤.
Isabel ❤.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are some of the best lashes I've tried. I buy them again and again because they are just so wonderful ! They don't just look natural but they also feel very natural. I can go all day with these on and i don't feel them being heavy or even notice them, unlike other lashes. They are a bit tricky to put them on because of how light they are but after a bit of practice they go on so beautifully. Paired with their glue is the best because they stay on without worrying that the ends are gonna come off. Absolutely in love with these!
Lexii B.
Lexii B.
West Covina, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Although this is my second pair of #KISS #ENVY lashes I must say I like them a lot . They're full and look great . I've gotten complimented a few times already . Made of REMY premium human hair they haven't given me any allergy like other brands . I've used them 3 times and after cleansing them and ridding them of old glue I'm sure I'll be able to wear them a few more times . Also very inexpensive. I recommend these if your into falsies #falsies #lashes
Lacey C.
Lacey C.
Fostoria, MI
Beauty Junkie Expert
I honestly can't say enough about Kiss lashes. I am a makeup artist and I use nothing but Kiss lashes on my clients. They go from super natural ( for me senior pic girls) to a lil more dramatic for weddings. They are super afforadable ( especially in a 5 pack bundle )
I wouldn't spend my money on anything else but Kiss,they have never let down!
Definitely have recommended to many friends and family
Helen Y.
Helen Y.
Wilmington, DE
As far as drugstore lashes go, I'd say that Kiss lashes are of the highest quality. The So Natural lashes are my favorite in particular because they get you that feminine glam look without making you look like you have doll lashes glued onto your lids. Compared with other drugstore brands like Ardell, Kiss lashes are noticeably softer and more high quality looking.
LaTosha D.
LaTosha D.
These lashes are absolutely amazing. They are really easy to apply. The give you hours of wear without being heavy. They look very natural...they don't scream "I'm wearing falsies!" They are super affordable and available at most drug stores and retail stores like Walmart, Target etc.. Do yourself a favor and grab these to make your face and eyes come alive.
Keira H.
Keira H.
Hamlet, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
My mom actually wanted me to do a review on this lol. She said that these are really nice and they looked really good on her. They looked really natural and they stay on for a while and they are easy to put on. She said that she strongly recommend this. I totally agree with her because I've seen them on her and they were beautiful and they didn't cost alot.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I don't wear lashes on a regular basis but when I do, I like them to look somewhat natural. The Kiss lashes in Sultry are perfect! They are beautiful on, wear well for multiple uses, and I can't even feel them, which I love. The only negative is that they are hard to find in my area but if I do find them, it's usually at CVS.
Monica T.
Monica T.
Moses Lake, WA
A couple months ago I wanted to try some lashes on, never worn them before so I pick up a pair of kiss natural eyes at my local drug store, then it sat in drawer for about a month, then I decided to try them on, they went on easy, they were so soft I feel in love OMG I love these lashes I will be purchasing more soon.❤❤❤❤
Kimberly G.
Kimberly G.
Knoxville, TN
Did the glue irritate your skin?
Ivanya B.
Ivanya B.
Orlando, FL
Courtney W.
Courtney W.
Holtsville, NY
Maddi C.
Maddi C.
Are they easy and painless to take off?
Stephanie M.
Stephanie M.
Warren, OH
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?