Video: The Most Magical Unicorn Makeup for Festival Season
3 varieties available
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
4.58 / 5 based on 1,817 Reviews
KISS introduces a new brand of lashes. Made with a revolutionary technology that creates tapered ends, KISS Looks So Natural lashes blend seamlessly with natural lashes. Significantly lighter in weight than traditional lashes, the wearer can barely feel them on; 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference! These feathery, soft lashes are available in various styles, from natural to dramatic looks.
How to Apply:
- Check fit of lash to your natural lash line; trim if needed.
- Apply KISS adhesive to lash line; wait 30 seconds for glue to become tacky before applying for better adhesion.
- Use the applicator to apply lashes along natural lash line and hold, allowing adhesive to dry completely.
- Revolutionary Tapered End Technology
- Users Feel the Lightweight Difference from Traditional Lashes.
- Use with KISS Adhesive for Best Results.
KISS Looks So Natural lashes are available for $3.99 at CVS, Walgreens and Walmart stores nationwide. For more information and how-to videos, visit. KISSusa.com.see more...
Top Questions See all 144 Q&A
Kiss® Looks So Natural Lashes
- "I don't think I'll wear fake eyelashes on a regular basis, but on date night these will definitely be my go to to make myself feel even more great about my appearance." in 93 reviews
- "I recieved a pair of Kiss lashes in my DL Voxbox, after trying these on for the first time I can say that I'm really happy with them." in 90 reviews
- "I don't always feel comfortable wearing false eyelashes but these are so worth it, very comfortable not too out there they're just right." in 77 reviews
- "I been trying on the Kiss lashes which I received by a Influenster for testing purposes I really like how light they are for an everyday wear but the one thing I didn't like was the band was too short so it didn't really fit my eyes the way I wanted them to." in 59 reviews
- "Never used fake eye lashes and probably never will, my eye lashes are way too long, if I tried them on I'd cause hurricane winds lol." in 47 reviews
I love these lashes it took me a long time to be able to even apply them, but its the in thing and I work in the beauty industry, so I got Kiss lashes and started working with them, they are amazing, I really have never even tried another brand yet, I am not saying that I won't, but these look so natural, and I love how Kiss has the black glue, it makes the lashes look more real and helps with the liner look as well. I will always use kiss lashes, they are natural looking and then when you want that more dramatic beautiful stand out lash look, they have so many options to get just the look you want.
I received a pair of these from influenster for free to test. This is my first time trying fake lashes. I had to take off a star because it doesn't come with glue so I had to go out and buy some. They are really light weight and come off easily and I love how they tell you how to reuse them and how many times you can. I will be buying more in the future.
Review for: Kiss Looks So Natural Lashes
As a first time user of using lashes I absolutely love these. You don’t even no they are on and they really do look all natural. Affordable and easy to put on. Definitely recommendable
I really love these lashes. They are super easy to apply with just a pair of tweezers. They complete my look and they are my go-to whenever I have an event or special occasion. They are super affordable and I definitely recommend to others especially if you are looking for longer lashes but not so glam, these are perfect.
I am in love with these lashes. it feels so natural. not heavy at all. it fits perfectly. it curves the way you want it to. With some TLC you can definitely use it for a couple of times. I usually get mine from walmart or walgreens.
i much rather get lash extensions but sometimes i just dont have the time to go out and get mine done. For those moments i keep these lashes around. They are very inexpensive so i dont feel bad throwing them away after one use and they look like a million bucks
71443 KNL04 MYSTERY lashes by kiss. I am in love because they are very natural looking. It looks goof with it without liner or eyeshadow. These lashes are very affordable and is easy to apply. Lash glue must be purchased separately but it also affordable.
Very inexpensive very well made lashes. Absolutely love them and think that they are awesome! The lash glue is okay but nothing another one cant beat. They are very natural looking and not dramatic enough to wear to a party depending on the style that you get .
They work so well my aunt wore them and they looked so good and they were noticable so well and they didn't even look fake the only thing I don't like is I needed to buy it online and wait a long time and I ususally don't like buy in online
I wanted to try natural lashes so I decided to give these a whirl. These aren’t hard to put on and I like how they feel natural. Some lashes feel so heavy but not these. Once you have them on you can almost forget they are there.
Q & A
Did the glue irritate your skin?
How does everyone get the lashes to stay on? What glue or adhesive is everyone using?
Did some of your false lashes pull off? Or was it just mine? When I pulled mine off, a few of the individual lashes came off. Very saddening, I wanted to use them again!
Are they easy and painless to take off?
I love the lashes but I wonder if buying a different glue would help?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos