BY KISS

Kiss Lightning Speed Salon Dip Powder Manicure Kit 1 kit Lightning Speed Brush-On Gel (.25 Fl. oz / 7.1ml) Gel Activator (.64 Fl oz / 19ml) see more...

Nevaeh L.
It's ok but it has a super strong smell and I'm sensitive to smells so I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who is sensitive to certain smells.
Maria V.
Los Lunas, NM
great but the smell is horrible! the acrylic has a weird finish to it! wont buy again. i personally think there is better products
Sammie W.
It works but there is a learning curve.It comes with everything you need but if you havnt ever done this before it can be a mess!
Tia M.
Michigan
The nails your able to shape and it's easy to apply and is amazing  its easy to apply and easy to apply really
Cameron T.
virginia beach
the idea of this kit is nice, but i paid $16 for it and i most definitely didn’t get all my money’s worth. i like how they give you a variety of nail tips (clear and white tip), but if you have short nail beds like me the white tips will look odd on your hand unless they’re cut very short. they also don’t give you many tips at all. there’s only enough to do this once with the white tip and once with the clear tips. as you can see in the picture they looked pretty decent but it took me about 2 hours to get the nails filed smoothly. if you know how to do dip nails i would recommend this to you, but if you’re look me and used to the regular acrylic liquid and powder nails, stick to that. i ended up cutting mine short and just having a regular french manicure.
Selina T.
Casselman, ON
I love this kit! It’s enough for me to do about 3 sessions. My nails last about 2 weeks. I’m taking away a star because glue isn’t included. Please be aware you been to file your nails to make the surface rough so the acrylic sticks better! Putting acrylic on a smooth surface well cause them to peel. Also make sure your nails are clean and free of oil (I rub my nails with rubbing alcohol before applying it.
Paige D.
Bristol, UK
As a lover of doing my nails I always want to try something different, I get acrylics done sometimes but like to do them myself, I have used this set before and are impressed every time! It's so quick and looks professional without much effort being put in. Cheap and easy to use. Would definitely recommend for beginners of wearing or doing false nails/acrylics as it has step by step instructions.
Madison D.
Brighton, ON
Loved it!! So much cheaper than getting your nails done when you can do it at home!! I didn't expect myself to do a good job but I did. I got it at Walmart but you can get it at a lot of drugstores
Amanda L.
Alabaster
Kiss Lightning Speed Salon Dip Powder Manicure Kit 1 kit - would you recommend this to someone with no experience doing nails?
Shaniyah U.
kinston
How exactly do you use it . I always wanted to try my nails at home
Lo R.
San Antonio, TX
How easy are these for application? I’m teaching myself everything and want to know if it’s dummy proof.
Angelina C.
des moines
I would love to have this product

Amazon