BY KISS

Kiss Lightning Speed Salon Dip Powder Manicure Kit 1 kit Lightning Speed Brush-On Gel (.25 Fl. oz / 7.1ml) Gel Activator (.64 Fl oz / 19ml) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Bri R.
Bri R.
I don't completely know how I feel about this. I was super excited to finally purchase this used it immediately and was very easy for me to apply. Beware of the glue. Super strong but strangely not strong enough for my nails to last longer that a week. My nails popped off like crazy after all my hard work of putting them on. Was very disappointing
Morgan M.
Morgan M.
Fleming island
I like this nail glue because my fake nails usually stay on a lot longer when using this glue. When I don't have the time to go to the salon I can put on a plastic nail and nobody would ever notice. You do have to be a little more careful but over all, it's a good nail glue
Jacqueline B.
Jacqueline B.
Americus, GA
I recently purchased this from dollar general. It looked easy to use, but not so much. I've only used it once but I still have plenty of product left. I was kind of disappointed because my nails came out a little lumpy, you probably need some more nail tools other than just the kit. What I did create stayed on my nails for a while lol
Teiara R.
Teiara R.
New Orleans
I recently bought this item from the store and I have to say I think it not that great. I got it from Walmart and it was only like $8and has everything you need. The thing I don't like it it is very hard to use. Wouldn't buy it again.
Arianna L.
Arianna L.
Massachusetts
The product is an easy for product. The product gives you a salon finish without having to go to the salon, a professional finish. I bought it at CVS they have it at Walgreens ranging from $11-$10.
Nevaeh L.
Nevaeh L.
It's ok but it has a super strong smell and I'm sensitive to smells so I wouldn't recommend it to anyone who is sensitive to certain smells.
Maria V.
Maria V.
Los Lunas, NM
great but the smell is horrible! the acrylic has a weird finish to it! wont buy again. i personally think there is better products
Sammie W.
Sammie W.
It works but there is a learning curve.It comes with everything you need but if you havnt ever done this before it can be a mess!
Tia M.
Tia M.
Michigan
The nails your able to shape and it's easy to apply and is amazing  its easy to apply and easy to apply really
Paige D.
Paige D.
Bristol, UK
As a lover of doing my nails I always want to try something different, I get acrylics done sometimes but like to do them myself, I have used this set before and are impressed every time! It's so quick and looks professional without much effort being put in. Cheap and easy to use. Would definitely recommend for beginners of wearing or doing false nails/acrylics as it has step by step instructions.