BY KISS

Salon Strength Acrylic in 1/2 the Time Bring the Salon Home®. Kiss Lightning Speed Salon Dip Powder Manicure Kit Includes: Natural Tips. White Tips. Lightning Speed Brush-On Gel. Acrylic Dip Powder. see more...

• How easy is the dip process ? I have used the regular acr...1 Answers
  • Is this kit worth buying/using? If so Is iteasy to use? 2 Answers
  • I've been watching videos on how to apply them and it loo...3 Answers
Paige P.
Omaha
I was skeptical about buying this product but wanted to try and save some money. I'm so glad I decided to try this instead of playing $40+ at a salon! This kit is easy to use with clear instructions and all the tools you need besides nail scissors if you're using ther tips. The powder is colorless but you can paint over it or use colored powder. Very impressed. Hoping these last me though my week hiking in Washington.
Melanie G.
West Memphis, AR
When I say I am my own nail tech now even though I went to school this is a good product. I plan to use this product and maybe one more brand of product that works in acts as this one does. But I really like this product this is for anyone that doesn't have the time to go to the nail shop. Have kids and hard to get a babysitter to do things that you want to do. I really like this product so if you're interested in it I can say if you already have an idea of doing nails especially the sculpture nails that you have to spend so much time with. You probably want to try this product
Emilee G.
Grand Rapids, Mi
It has only been 2 days since I did my manicure but I can already tell I LOVE this stuff! My first application wasn’t perfect and it definitely will get better with practice but for $15 it was so worth it!! Here’s my dip manicure! Now hopefully it lasts!🤞🏼🤗
Jodie D.
Killeen, TX
This stuff is fantastic
This was my first attempt at using it and I think they look great
FYI that is my right hand which meant I did it left handed
The silver glitter didn’t come in the kit I purchased that separate on eBay
Amanda Y.
Surprise, AZ
I have been doing acrylic nails for a while and decided to try this “dip powder” sensation... best choice I ever made was to get this brand and kit for being a beginner. They look flawless and amazing.
Taylor A.
Stoughton
I defiantly was scared, but i did just fine. Super quick & easy to use. The price compared to the salon you couldn't beat. Honestly not much a better product out there that  know of yet i need to do a little shopping, but yes i loved it and i would use & recommend again!
Julie C.
Akron, OH
I have used this kit several times and I must say it is the next best thing to the salon. I absolutely love and recommend this to anyone looking to get salon acrylic nails that look professionally done. They last forever and pop off or lift as long as you keep the gel away from your cuticles when applying. They strength on these nails is also salon strength. I wash dishes at mcdonalds 5 nights a week and these have held up through that with no problem the whole 2 years I have been using this kit. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Also try their new kit that is a replica of this one but with a different and still just as good formula. It has the pink buffing block in it versus the original one that has the white one. You really can't go wrong with either kit. I swear this product saved me from the salon. Thank you Kiss!!!!
Heather S.
Basye
I have always used Kiss Products. I have used Kiss products since I was a little girl. It's easy to and very little mess. It has met my expectations. It was definitely very affordable. I would buy again for. It felt good on my skin and not too much
Marcia D.
Erie, PA
I have to say that this was much easier to do than regular acrylic nails. The dip method gives you more control over how thick you go with the product as well as giving you a more even surface that really cuts down on how much filing you need to do before you can polish. It still takes a while to do, but it's worth it in the end. My first time using it, I got a little over two weeks of wear out of the first set. I'm calling it a win. My nails didn't chip, crack, or pop off in the entire time I had them on. On a side note, I used isopropyl alcohol as a dehydrator to clean my nails with just before I started putting on my first coat of acrylic. Kiss Lightning Speed Salon Dip Powder Manicure Kit
Jessica W.
Pittsburgh, PA
This kit is AMAZING never going back to a salon it is literally almost fool proof this was my first time using it I followed the directions exactly and used the white tips to create a French manicure my nails look PERFECT!!!
tiffany j.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been watching videos on how to apply them and it looks so fast and easy to do, but I'm kind of nervous as to how long they will last. And do they feel like regular acrylic nails ??
Charlyn R.
West Palm Beach, FL
Had anyone got these to stay on longer then 2 weeks?
Sara W.
Woodstock , GA
Is this kit worth buying/using? If so Is iteasy to use?
Kaylynn W.
Euharlee, GA
How do you take these off? Do you prefer nail polish remover with acetone or letting them fall off themselves?
brenda G.
How many full sets can i do with just one kit?