Kiss Lightning Speed Salon Dip Powder Manicure Kit uploaded by Sierra B.Kiss Lightning Speed Salon Dip Powder Manicure Kit uploaded by Ashley G.

BY KISS

Salon Strength Acrylic in 1/2 the Time Bring the Salon Home®. Kiss Lightning Speed Salon Dip Powder Manicure Kit Includes: Natural Tips. White Tips. Lightning Speed Brush-On Gel. Acrylic Dip Powder. see more...

• How easy is the dip process ? I have used the regular acrylic kit m...1 Answers
  • Is this kit worth buying/using? If so Is iteasy to use? 2 Answers
  • I've been watching videos on how to apply them and it looks so fast...3 Answers
Chloe M.
Chloe M.
Monticello, KY
This is SO much better than the brush on acrylic!!! First of all, the smell is not nearly as bad. It smells like regular nail polish. No monomer is used so it won't blow you away. Also it is MUCH easier to use than brush on. You get the same results as the brush on as well. Only complaint is one coat is too thin and the second is way too thick
Stevie C.
Stevie C.
Lake City, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to get my nails done on a regular basis, however, since I have discovered this little kit, I have started doing my own nails. It took a little while to get my "shaping" perfected, however, now my nails stay done, and I have make any repairs myself as needed. My only problem with it is, the glue in package sucks.
Katherine D.
Katherine D.
Kingston , NY
I bought this kit at Walgreens with the thought that it was a good deal. I tried it today and I took my nails off. They would not smooth out and the acrylic wouldn't fully harden. I would not recommend this kit if you don't know how to apply acrylic nails. It was messy as well. I will stick to the nail salon.
Julie C.
Julie C.
Akron, OH
I have used this kit several times and I must say it is the next best thing to the salon. I absolutely love and recommend this to anyone looking to get salon acrylic nails that look professionally done. They last forever and pop off or lift as long as you keep the gel away from your cuticles when applying. They strength on these nails is also salon strength. I wash dishes at mcdonalds 5 nights a week and these have held up through that with no problem the whole 2 years I have been using this kit. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED! Also try their new kit that is a replica of this one but with a different and still just as good formula. It has the pink buffing block in it versus the original one that has the white one. You really can't go wrong with either kit. I swear this product saved me from the salon. Thank you Kiss!!!!
Sierra B.
Sierra B.
Mableton, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Literally the easiest kit in life. It comes with everything needed for the perfect looking acrylics. I've used these and I get soooooo many complements and it takes at the most am hour. You just need time and patience. I attached a photo to show you guys how professional they look after you add your desired color
Porsche L.
Porsche L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this kit ! I use it for quick fill ins. It does take time but its dip powder so it is a lot better than sculpting. You will get better with each use honestly . I buy it all the time
Ashley G.
Ashley G.
Joliet, IL
I love this product I will forever buy this and use it so easy and fast this has paid for it self like 4 times already. I will not pay to get my Nails done anymore after buying this.
Ziahni D.
Ziahni D.
Big Rapids, MI
This kit is inexpensive and great for beginners. If you don't like to pay a lot for a nail salon trip or you don't want to waste a nail set that you won't keep for long, this is it! It is a little messy though and takes practice. Shaping is kind of hard but gets better over time. Nails last and are sturdy!
Miranda M.
Miranda M.
Oxford, MA
I really loved this product. Was shocked on how easy it was to use. Spraying it and then dipping it was much easier than actually trying to use acrylic and liquid. But I found that it doesn't hold up well. It lifts from the nail in 3 days. Very upsetting!
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Cedar Park, TX
I would repurchase this in a heartbeat. It works so fast and you don't have to wait a long time for it to dry like all of the other kids. My manicure came out perfect and I would recommend this product to anyone
tiffany j.
tiffany j.
Las Vegas, NV
I've been watching videos on how to apply them and it looks so fast and easy to do, but I'm kind of nervous as to how long they will last. And do they feel like regular acrylic nails ??
Sara W.
Sara W.
Kennesaw, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this kit worth buying/using? If so Is iteasy to use?
Charlyn R.
Charlyn R.
West Palm Beach, FL
Had anyone got these to stay on longer then 2 weeks?
Kaylynn W.
Kaylynn W.
Cartersville, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
How do you take these off? Do you prefer nail polish remover with acetone or letting them fall off themselves?
Danielle B.
Danielle B.
Morris, IL
How easy is the dip process ? I have used the regular acrylic kit many times and want to try this. How does it compare if you've used both ?