MakeupEye MakeupFalse EyelashesKiss
Lash Couture Strip Lash Adhesive

Kiss Lash Couture Strip Lash Adhesive

Infused with Biotin and Blueberry, this super-strong hold strip lash adhesive features a brush-on applicator for easy, mess-free application.

Super strong hold, remarkably gentle formula with Biotin & blueberry extract.

• Latex free

Kiss Lash-101 All-in-One Kit for Lash Beginners, 1 ea ? When using the clear liquid eyelash adhesive does it ever get stuck onto the applicator and become harder to apply and pick up lashes overtime?
Is this one better than the Ever EZ glue?
Is your application easy? I have never used it before. 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
Start your review of Kiss Lash Couture Strip Lash Adhesive!
How would you rate this product?
Hailey M.
Monroe, MI
Kiss Lash Couture Strip Lash Adhesive uploaded by Hailey M.
Kiss Lash Couture Strip Lash Adhesive uploaded by Hailey M.
Just bought and now I won’t buy any other kind! I can’t stress enough how good kiss products are!! They are truly amazing! This lash glue really worked all day and night! I even slept with my lashes on and woke up to them still perfect!
Estefany O.
Sterling, VA
Purchased at: Walmart
I loved it as soon as I bought it because my eyelashes had detached and wow this glue is super good, you feel like your eyelashes are super glued and you are not afraid of an accident happening to you
Rachel H.
Daytona Beach, FL
Kiss Lash Couture Strip Lash Adhesive uploaded by Rachel H.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this product so much! The brush applicator is so easy to apply. And the glue itself has a strong hold my lashes stayed on all day! I will never go back to the tube glue after this. It just makes it so much easier and more convenient that I would highly recommend!
Aldasia S.
Summerville, SC
Kiss Lash Couture Strip Lash Adhesive uploaded by Aldasia S.
I used this along with the lashes. The lashes were great. The glue was black and very messy. It had good tack but wore off after a short while. Wore them for my maternity shoot. I would try the glue in clear if they have it.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Kimberly M.
ga
Purchased at: CVS
I love this lash glue! DUO makes my eyes water and itch horribly. I decided to try this because of the biotin and blueberry. They held my lashes great. I do add a little extra to the front and end of the lash band. They stayed on all day even one day when I cried. I love that it's latex free! Even with the great hold when I was ready to take the lashes off it didn't take off my natural lashes. And residue came of easily when I washed my face.
Brianna J.
San Francisco, CA
Kiss Lash Couture Strip Lash Adhesive uploaded by Brianna J.
I don’t usually use black lash adhesive, but I was very surprised at how strong and easy this was to use. You can’t really see if the black adhesive dries like the white glue, but it does blend together well when I use it with my eyeliner. Definitely will buy the Kiss Lash Couture Strip Lash Adhesive again!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Marianne A.
Wellington, CO
Kiss Lash Couture Strip Lash Adhesive uploaded by Marianne A.
Purchased at: Walmart
Absolutely love this product! My girls and I have been using this for months now. This is the only way i will wear my false lashes now, because its fast! Its not magnetic and you really don't have to wait long to apply lashes. I just apply my everyday eyeliner and the add this black eyeliner glue over top and then lashes! Easy peezy. The glue is super strong too. I find that if i cry the inside of the lashes start to lift a little! We have done the windy day test and they stayed on! Kiss Lash Couture Strip Lash Adhesive
Susan B.
Saint Marys, GA
Kiss Lash Couture Strip Lash Adhesive uploaded by Susan B.
This relatively inexpensive adhesive is comparable in price to other brands. I prefer the black instead of transparent variety. It’s latex-free with strong hold, and gentle on the eyelids. I have found the dark formula is a better option because, after application, it looks like eyeliner and I can reuse several times without fear that the glue is showing. I highly recommend this product!
Heather C.
Buckeye, AZ
Kiss Lash Couture Strip Lash Adhesive uploaded by Heather C.
Purchased at: Walgreens
Easy to apply, on the affordable side downfall however is drying time takes forever and no matter how much or little I apply it doesn’t hold my lashes on for longer than an hour tops! My lashes always lift with this stuff! Wouldn’t recommend or repurchase
Petite_aj R.
Galax, VA
Kiss Lash Couture Strip Lash Adhesive uploaded by Petite_aj R.
Purchased at: Walmart
Super strong hold strip Lash adhesive. This adhesive will not damage your false eyelashes and allowing you to reuse it. It holds the lashes for longer use.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Joselyn M.
il y a 4 mois
Caitlin S. il y a 4 mois
It does tend to pick up eyeshadow, liner or any base over time but personally never experienced it making lash application more difficult just kind of gross. I think you can just apply lashes first and it would be cleaner but then the lashes might get in the way If you do eye makeup
JOdiE R.
il y a 2 ans
Kiss Lash Couture Strip Lash Adhesive Is it really as good as it lives up to be. I always use DUO Lash Adhesive, Clear but my friends tell me to try the Kiss glue. I’m scared of the change. DUO has always just been so reliable but is Kiss a better cheaper alternative?
Kathryn A. il y a un an
I tried the KISS lash glue and I don’t have the most experience with eyelashes but it worked pretty well. I usually had to touch up my lashes after a couple hours around the corners but they were really easy to apply. But when my friend who is experienced does them for me they stay on really good. The only issue is since it’s a black adhesive you have to be careful to give it like 20-30 seconds before applying and there’s no mess.