BY KISS #41 in False Lashes

NEW KISS Lash Couture, Faux Mink Collection is Like Mink. Only Better. The latest lash innovation delivers the unrivaled beauty of a mink lash- plush, voluminous, soft and lustrous, but without the use of mink. Thanks to the exclusive patent pending mink effect design, this extraordinary falso lash redefines the category. Available in 6 luxurious lash styles. KISS Lash Couturewas developed with the latest technology and quality at an affordable price.

Instantly create a smokey eye effect without eyeshadow

• Exclusive Knot-free Lash Band
  • Weightless Volume & Curl
  • Soft & Seamless
  • Reusable up to 10 times

• I've never had false lashes, do these work well? I am rea...2 Answers
  • Are these comfortable lashes to wear. I haven't found any...6 Answers
  • Are these really comfortable? I'm looking for something n...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart*
  • "I am sooo impressed with these.  They give so much drama, without the weight.  The band is flexible, making application easy, even for a nonexperienced lash wearer like me♡ they're so soft and beautiful! And 100% cruelty free!!" in 104 reviews
  • "I love these lashes They are lightweight and very comfortable and hey never feel like they're going to fall off. They're so much fun to wear to a club " in 31 reviews
Jacky R.
West Linn, OR
Just look at those lashes! 😍they’re sooo full and long and wispy! The band is a bit thicker than I usually like, but all in all they are easy to wear and don’t feel too heavy. They’re also just a few bucks, so they’re totally worth it!!!
Adrienne H.
Holland , MI
I received this pair of lashes complimentary from Influenster. I regularly wear lashes and was excited to try these ones out. I was surprised out how realistic it looked compared to mink it really looks and feels like mink. I love that this product is cruelty free. The band was comfortable to wear and easy to apply. I will definitely be purchasing more and recommending them.
Erika M.
Cicero, IL
Hell yeah I love this !!! They are my Favorite ones !! I use this all the time and I use the little black dress ones they are everything they give me life !!! Also I can only wear them because I wear glass and they don't feel bad when I have my glasses on other are to long for me to wear that's why I love this but they don't get in the way with my glasses !!
Cindy S.
CASTROVILLE, CA
I received this complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes. I've used lashes once before, but with these lashes I was able to apply them on my own and I was a little nervous. They weren't hard to apply at all, the band is flexible so it will form to your eye shape. I used a adhesive that I bought at ULTA. They really do complete any eye look you do, makes the eyes pop. I'm not really used to lashes so it took a few minutes for my eyes to get used to that extra weight. They aren't heavy but it's a different feeling. Overall they were super comfortable and lasted the whole day. I normally use them for 8 hours. I like that I am able to reuse them. I will be buying more amd would like to try different styles.
Andrea A.
Rockford
These gorgeous lashes come nicely packaged, are affordable. I just bought some, but haven’t fully worn them yet, they are soft but the only thing I’d say about these that need a little bit of help is how thick they are where it is supposed to be sticky to line up on the eye lash. A little hard to glue on but hopefully I learn how to do this better.
Deborah T.
Toms River, NJ
Very easy to put on. Just needed a little trim. I used these with white brush on glue but I think black would look better. They are more glam type lashes but I am doing lashes a few times a week for practice. I dont want to fumble with lashes when people are waiting for me. These only took about 10 mins to get perfect. When i started using lashes it took forever! Practice and lots of videos has helped. This week I compared to the same style of the Sephora brand and these had a better bond with my lids. Go for Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Noir the black glue and use medical scissors to get the perfect cut.
Jamella T.
Winter Haven, FL
Kiss is one of my top brands to buy lashes from. They are so affordable and great quality. These lashes are flawless and look great on any eye shape. The only thing I do not recommend is the lash glue, they didn't really work well for me. The lash glue never seemed to get tacky enough to stick to my real lashes.
Natasha S.
Columbus
I was looking for a cheaper alternative to my favorite false lashes, Eylure Luxe Faux Mink Opulent Lashes , and picked these up at Walgreens for about $6. Getting them on was ridiculous! They were so stiff (even after wiggling them before first application and cleaning them to reuse for a second wear), they stabbed the outer corner of my eye and would pop off the inside of my eye. I have worn false lashes for 5 years and these are among the worst I have ever tried. They were also extremely heavy, I felt like I had to work to keep my eyes open! I would strongly advise against these lashes and go for the Eylure faux mink lashes instead.
Kathy O.
Laurel, MD
This are reaally cute faux mink lashes. They really mimick the faux mink feel. I own a pair of mink lashes and they are similar to the touch. I do wish that the band was a little bit thicker for better applicataion and wear. Overall, I think if anybody is looking for a cheap alternative, this is the brand for you
Isabel ❤.
I love kiss lashes and most of their collections especially blowout but these were not my favorite the band is thicker than the regular ones so for me it's hard to make them stay on without straightening back or unsticking. However the actual lashes are beautiful and thick I just wish the band wasn't so hard to work with.
Citlali H.
Hickory, NC
Are these comfortable lashes to wear. I haven't found any lashes that have been comfortable.
Jasmine H.
Citrus Hts, CA
Where can I buy these? B/c I can't find them online anywhere not even Amazon.
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
The party doesn’t start for another 6 hours, put lashes on now or wait?? Do these last well?!Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Noir
Sabrina T.
Los Angeles, CA
Better than ardell lashes?
Codie M.
Carleton, MI
I've never had false lashes, do these work well? I am really wanting to try them relatively soon. If someone could answer my question that would be lovely.!