BY KISS #14 in False Lashes

NEW KISS Lash Couture, Faux Mink Collection is Like Mink. Only Better. The latest lash innovation delivers the unrivaled beauty of a mink lash- plush, voluminous, soft and lustrous, but without the use of mink. Thanks to the exclusive patent pending mink effect design, this extraordinary falso lash redefines the category. Available in 6 luxurious lash styles. KISS Lash Couturewas developed with the latest technology and quality at an affordable price.

Instantly create a smokey eye effect without eyeshadow

• Exclusive Knot-free Lash Band
  • Weightless Volume & Curl
  • Soft & Seamless
  • Reusable up to 10 times

• I've never had false lashes, do these work well? I am really want...2 Answers
  • Are these comfortable lashes to wear. I haven't found any lashes ...6 Answers
  • Are these really comfortable? I'm looking for something natural l...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA
  • "I am sooo impressed with these.  They give so much drama, without the weight.  The band is flexible, making application easy, even for a nonexperienced lash wearer like me♡ they're so soft and beautiful! And 100% cruelty free!!" in 104 reviews
  • "I am sooo impressed with these.  They give so much drama, without the weight.  The band is flexible, making application easy, even for a nonexperienced lash wearer like me♡ they're so soft and beautiful! And 100% cruelty free!!" in 76 reviews
  • "I love these lashes They are lightweight and very comfortable and hey never feel like they're going to fall off. They're so much fun to wear to a club " in 31 reviews
Keely C.
Bellingham
Diaz look absolutely gorgeous! They're full and beautiful. I have absolutely no eyelashes they are short stubby Little Things! I'm a permanent cosmetic artist and I feel like people are expecting me to look a certain way. I wear false lashes to work everyday. These are comfortable they look pretty and I don't have to worry about them falling off halfway through my day! Thank you again. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to look and feel beautiful about themselves all day long without having any problems!
Adrienne H.
Holland , MI
I received this pair of lashes complimentary from Influenster. I regularly wear lashes and was excited to try these ones out. I was surprised out how realistic it looked compared to mink it really looks and feels like mink. I love that this product is cruelty free. The band was comfortable to wear and easy to apply. I will definitely be purchasing more and recommending them.
Erika M.
Berwyn
Hell yeah I love this !!! They are my Favorite ones !! I use this all the time and I use the little black dress ones they are everything they give me life !!! Also I can only wear them because I wear glass and they don't feel bad when I have my glasses on other are to long for me to wear that's why I love this but they don't get in the way with my glasses !!
Cindy S.
CASTROVILLE, CA
I received this complimentary from Influenster for reviewing purposes. I've used lashes once before, but with these lashes I was able to apply them on my own and I was a little nervous. They weren't hard to apply at all, the band is flexible so it will form to your eye shape. I used a adhesive that I bought at ULTA. They really do complete any eye look you do, makes the eyes pop. I'm not really used to lashes so it took a few minutes for my eyes to get used to that extra weight. They aren't heavy but it's a different feeling. Overall they were super comfortable and lasted the whole day. I normally use them for 8 hours. I like that I am able to reuse them. I will be buying more amd would like to try different styles.
Andrea A.
Rockford
These gorgeous lashes come nicely packaged, are affordable. I just bought some, but haven’t fully worn them yet, they are soft but the only thing I’d say about these that need a little bit of help is how thick they are where it is supposed to be sticky to line up on the eye lash. A little hard to glue on but hopefully I learn how to do this better.
Natasha S.
Columbus
I was looking for a cheaper alternative to my favorite false lashes, Eylure Luxe Faux Mink Opulent Lashes , and picked these up at Walgreens for about $6. Getting them on was ridiculous! They were so stiff (even after wiggling them before first application and cleaning them to reuse for a second wear), they stabbed the outer corner of my eye and would pop off the inside of my eye. I have worn false lashes for 5 years and these are among the worst I have ever tried. They were also extremely heavy, I felt like I had to work to keep my eyes open! I would strongly advise against these lashes and go for the Eylure faux mink lashes instead.
Rosemariee M.
These lashes are so beautiful I love the length and volume it gives my eyes they make my eyes look more bigger and complete my look !! Best part is they are cheap :) who doesn’t love beautiful cheap lashes ??? Lol I purchased them at Walmart I’m sure you can find them at any drug store tho (: 10/10 recommended
Ky D.
These lashes are SO dramatic so obviously they’re perfect for special occasions. They can be a little difficult to apply for new wearers, but with a thicker glue they stay still. They are heavy, and full so it’s not an every day type of lash. But I love how drastic they are.
Diamond N.
I love these lashes! I just hate that they aren’t in every store like the Ardell lashes. I usually get mine from Walgreens, but these lashes are cheap but don’t look like it, and they let a really long time. The company needs to make more styles and place it in more stores.
Kylie H.
Albuquerque
These lashes are pretty and feel really nice, but they are heavy and can be difficult to apply. The lash strip is really think and hard to manipulate. I always find I have lifting in the center of the lash when I use these. But the price is pretty good for what you get.
Citlali H.
Hickory, NC
Are these comfortable lashes to wear. I haven't found any lashes that have been comfortable.
Jasmine H.
Citrus Hts, CA
Where can I buy these? B/c I can't find them online anywhere not even Amazon.
Codie M.
Carleton, MI
I've never had false lashes, do these work well? I am really wanting to try them relatively soon. If someone could answer my question that would be lovely.!
Maria K.
Do they look natural?
Brittney B.
Clarksville, TN
The party doesn’t start for another 6 hours, put lashes on now or wait?? Do these last well?!Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Noir