BY KISS

NEW KISS Lash Couture, Faux Mink Collection is Like Mink. Only Better. The latest lash innovation delivers the unrivaled beauty of a mink lash- plush, voluminous, soft and lustrous, but without the use of mink. Thanks to the exclusive patent pending mink effect design, this extraordinary falso lash redefines the category. Available in 6 luxurious lash styles. KISS Lash Couturewas developed with the latest technology and quality at an affordable price.

Instantly create a smokey eye effect without eyeshadow

• Exclusive Knot-free Lash Band
  • Weightless Volume & Curl
  • Soft & Seamless
  • Reusable up to 10 times

• These look cute😍😍 are they easy to put on?1 Answers
  • I've never had false lashes, do these work well? I am rea...2 Answers
  • Better than ardell lashes? 3 Answers
Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Noir

Start your review of Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Noir!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
  • "I am sooo impressed with these.  They give so much drama, without the weight.  The band is flexible, making application easy, even for a nonexperienced lash wearer like me♡ they're so soft and beautiful! And 100% cruelty free!!" in 104 reviews
  • "I love these lashes They are lightweight and very comfortable and hey never feel like they're going to fall off. They're so much fun to wear to a club " in 31 reviews
Maxwell, CA
Heavy lashes just aren’t my style typically. These are handy for a daring and striking look, but I found due to their thickness my eyelids weren’t prepared for the weight. Perhaps I would buy again if I were doing a photo shoot that required drama, but typically this thick lash just wouldn’t be a go to. Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Noir
Riverbank, CA
Kiss lashes are amazing. They are easy for beginners like me. These lashes in particular are some of my favorite because they resemble high end $20 lashes while being more affordably priced. They are dramatic and voluminous which I love. I would definitely recommend these especially for a night time look.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Me and Kiss lashes have a serious thing going on! Lol. I love their lashes. These are definitely my go to for inexpensive lashes. They apply easy, give you a lot of wear, and have great variety. I am a huge fan! I can’t wait to try all the different lashes. I love that they have thicker bands but they are still flexible.
Spring Valley, NY
It looks super unnatural and pretty much takes over your eye. Unable to view the eyeshadow look. I thought of cutting it but that didn’t help. Also... the eyelash glue sucks... the lashes kept lifting .
Mt Pleasant, SC
I usually don’t wear false lashes so these were a little much for me. I think they’re a good value and come with the glue which is typically easy to apply! For people who use falseys I would recommend!
Bristol , CT
I wore these as a lash beginner and it’s definitely a must-have if you’re just starting out in the lashes game. I recommend these for a dramatic pop on your makeup look. They adhere well with Ardell Brush On Lash Adhesive and they are great for temporary lash volume and length.
These are the best lashes. They last so long if you take care of them. They have a bunch of different styles that compliment every eye shape and every look. I recommend.
Bakersfield , CA
Received these as a free trial (thank you Influenster) in my #summervoxbox loving how natural yet glam they are! This is my second use ! Can’t deny that KISS lashes are luxurious yet so affordable! Love them!
Tn
I must say they look better than any lashes I have ever owned, I take care of them and have worn them several times and they still look great, this is my favorite lash line and these are my favorite lashes, I hope they continue to make them forever.
Mills, WY
I love kiss. And I love how natural these set of lashes look by kiss! They have some amazing lashes and this is definitely one of them! These lashes are so soft and yet look and feel so real and natural! I love how easy these lashes are to apply and how long they stay on! I love how they look on and how pretty they look! You’ll get compliments all day with these lashes by Kiss 💋
Hickory, NC
Are these comfortable lashes to wear. I haven't found any lashes that have been comfortable.
Citrus Hts, CA
Where can I buy these? B/c I can't find them online anywhere not even Amazon.
LOS ANGELES, CA
Better than ardell lashes?
Whiteland, IN
Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Noir Do you think these lashes are worth the buy or should I splurge and get lily lashes?
Are they easy to put on? Are they thick band ?

Walmart

Walmart was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email