BY KISS

NEW KISS Lash Couture, Faux Mink Collection is Like Mink. Only Better. The latest lash innovation delivers the unrivaled beauty of a mink lash- plush, voluminous, soft and lustrous, but without the use of mink. Thanks to the exclusive patent pending mink effect design, this extraordinary falso lash redefines the category. Available in 6 luxurious lash styles. KISS Lash Couture was developed with the latest technology and quality at an affordable price.

Instantly create a smokey eye effect without eyeshadow

• Exclusive Knot-free Lash Band
  • Weightless Volume & Curl
  • Soft & Seamless
  • Reusable up to 10 times

• Alright so I want to know, is there any lashes similar to...2 Answers
  • First time trying the Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Little ...2 Answers
  • Are they exaggerated long or good length?5 Answers
Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Little Black Dress
  • "I love these lashes because they are thick and full! I also like the length of them because I like my eye makeup to show when my eyes are opened. The band is a little thicker which makes them a little heavy but it makes it easy to apply. I would highly recommend these to anyone who wants to try a dramatic lash! " in 98 reviews
  • "100% fully recommend these lashes. So budget-friendly and so beautiful! They look like real lashes and the band binds perfectly to you lashes which allows a long comfortable wear! The band is made nicely as well so you can continue to rewear them. Best part is: they are FAUX mink so they are still cruelty free! Love!" in 44 reviews
Amanda E.
Lenexa, KS
These lashes are everything. They are easy to apply. The band is bendable so it fits to the lid and hey are reusable. They run smaller then most so I didn't have to cut them. The glue is nice but I prefer black glue. The brand Makes a black glue that I buy separately. They are cheap and give full voluminous lashes.
Kerisbel M.
Leominster, MA
I've been so impressed with kiss lashes. I love the fact that they are so affordable and also so comfortable to wear, yet still give me the super glam look that I always look for. I would recommend to anyone that is starting off and want to try something easy and comfy
Heidi K.
Kalamazoo, MI
These lashes are easily re-wearable, as they have a thick band. The packaging is very versatile and I would wear these during a girls night out. Because of the thick band, it can make the application a little tricky.
Would recommend to people that wear lashes often.
Savannah W.
Springfield , MO
I received a pair of these in my Sparkle VoxBox and I LOVE them. Normally I have to trim down any false lashes I wear but these fit like a dream. They're also quite comfortable compared to many of the other brands I've tried.
Aubrey H.
St Petersburg, FL
These lashes are okay. I feel like the brands doing " mink lashes" arent actually doing authentic type mink lashes sadly. I Feel they are more glam than Kim K whispie type lashes. I prefer Ardell Demi whispies and Whispies. Most likely wont buy again.
Morgan T.
Seaford, DE
These lashes are AMAZING. They look so realistic, and not fake at all! They're super fluffy! I use the Little Black Dress ones for my everyday use, and they're literally the best lashes I've ever tried. I've bought SO many pairs already, and will buy MANY more in the future! Definitely recommend these!!
Nathalie W.
St Petersburg, FL
I love these so much!!! First time wearing lashes since prom over the weekend. Went with these, and they looked so gorgeous! not over the top, just a perfect natural-glam look. These are the nicest drugstore lashes i have ever seen. highly recommend
Ali V.
Baltimore, MD
Love these lashes. They give you volume without being too much. If you take care of them you can definitely use them 3 times, maybe more. Only downside is that they don't come with lash glue, so if you don't regularly wear lashes make sure to get some.
Samantha M.
Spokane, WA
These really are beautiful lashes but they're so thin that they're so hard to apply. Once I finally maneuvered them on they were absolutely beautiful, heavy, but beautiful. I honestly wouldn't buy them again, they were to thick and hard to apply.
Samantha G.
Really great eyelashes!! Very affordable. They stay on all day and look just like real eyelashes. Great for parties or dates any day u wanna have full beautiful lashes! I definitely recommend buying lashes!
Jamie N.
Can I find these at Ulta?
Krista F.
Do these need to be trimmed or best worn as is?
Kayla J.
New Iberia, LA
Is this a great product?
Karla P.