Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Gala

NEW KISS Lash Couture, Faux Mink Collection is Like Mink. Only Better. The latest lash innovation delivers the unrivaled beauty of a mink lash- plush, voluminous, soft and lustrous, but without the use of mink. Thanks to the exclusive patent pending mink effect design, this extraordinary falso lash redefines the category. Available in 6 luxurious lash styles. KISS Lash Couture was developed with the latest technology and quality at an affordable price.

Instantly create a smokey eye effect without eyeshadow

• Exclusive Knot-free Lash Band
  • Weightless Volume & Curl
  • Soft & Seamless
  • Reusable up to 10 times

Are these easy to apply Duo Eyelash Adhesive Dark (7g) by Ardell ?
Is this a good brand to buy?
when you put them on do they look natural ?
Start your review of Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Gala!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
These lashes are a bit more dramatic than what I’m used to wearing, but I loved them. They are so soft and the band isn’t heavy on my eyes. I wore them once and I’ll definitely be able to use again. It says up to 10 uses so I’m hoping they go that longin reviews
...style Gala. They definitely made my eye makeup pop. They were extremely easy to apply. One thing I really love is that they are reusable! I’ve worn them three times now and they still look very new. #KissLashes #LikeMinkOnlyBetter #complimentary #MyLashWardrobe #HalloWIN #contest @Influensterin reviews
Loved these lashes! Easy to apply and comfortable to wear. I would recommend these to anyone.in reviews
Ashleigh P.
Englewood, CO
Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Gala uploaded by Ashleigh P.
I absolutely love the Kiss Couture collection, and the Gala lashes are one of my favorites within it. They are full and fluffy. They have a bit of a rounding effect on my eyes, although they do taper out ever so slightly. The band looks a lot thicker online than it is in person - I find it perfectly lightweight and flexible. The lashes can be reused plenty of times with good care - so the price is pretty justifiable!
yancy R.
Maryville, TN
Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Gala uploaded by yancy R.
Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Gala uploaded by yancy R.
Purchased at: ULTA
These false eyelashes are the best, I love them, I recommend them a lot and it is easy to put them on because I bought others that cost me to apply them ... I hope they prove it
Jekia W.
Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Gala uploaded by Jekia W.
Purchased at: ULTA
These lashes are everything the band isn’t stiff and it’s thick like I like it to be (I have really curly lashes thick bands work the best) they aren’t too dramatic but they definitely pop
Yedith D.
Chula Vista, CA
Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Gala uploaded by Yedith D.
Purchased at: Target
I love this lashes. I have never used lashes as big as this ones. I was very skeptical to use this but the first time I used them I really liked how they look. It took a while to get used to the size of the lashes but then I got used to them. I really love them and I think everyone should try this lashes especially for a really glam look.
Agripina Lilia Maria A.
Sussex , WI
Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Gala uploaded by Agripina Lilia Maria A.
Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Gala uploaded by Agripina Lilia Maria A.
Excellent i finally learned how to apply strip lashes by using the magnetic kashes from various brands
Rosy M.
Fort Myers
Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Gala uploaded by Rosy M.
These lashes are so beautiful due to their the fact that they’re very wispy. They’re perfect for eyeshadow looks that you don’t wanna cover up with your lashes. They’re also not too long but not too short and don’t ever need to cut them to fit me.
Brittany H.
High Point, NC
Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Gala uploaded by Brittany H.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love Kiss lashes! They are good for multiple uses and look great all day. If I apply a little extra glue on the corners of each lash, they stick much better without lifting. I also recommend bending/flexing the lash to make it more pliant when you are taking it directly out of the box. The Mink lash is full and fluffy and dramatic.
Andrea B.
Carrollton, TX
Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Gala uploaded by Andrea B.
Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Gala uploaded by Andrea B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I wore these for the first time today and love them!. They are absolutely gorgeous! Its giving so much diva life!
reeman A.
Thonotosassa, FL
Purchased at: ULTA
Kiss super dramatic lashes with extra fluff and volume! the band is pretty thick so it takes a little practice to get on, but they are super gorgeous
Cinthia A.
San Juan (condado de Hidalgo
Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Gala uploaded by Cinthia A.
Purchased at: Walmart
LOVE THESE!!! make my eye look not naked lol. Completes the whole makeup look and can actually make me look good with no eyeshadow!!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
TRACEY H.
Battle Creek , MI
il y a 2 ans
Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Gala ? What's your favorite lashes and what style?
Lindsay J. il y a un an
The Kiss lashes in Gala are one of my favs! I also love the Bustier and the Kiss Lash Couture Naked Drama in Organza!