Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Collection, Midnight

4.0% CASHBACK
SHOP NOW
*1 other buying options

KISS LASH COUTURE 03

I Like this brand but never tired these before. Do they make it stand out to much ?
Did anyone else noticed that they changed these and they got horrible? Used to be my favorite and now I won’t touch them 😪
Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Collection, Midnight this lashes were my first dramatic lashes I owned and they were so beautiful. Since then I now own 4 pairs of the midnight kiss lashes
Start your review of Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Collection, Midnight!
Saluda, SC
Love the classy but dramatic look. Midnight is a beautiful lash by Kiss Lash couture. I see no need to improve as I see nothing wrong with them. I had no skin reaction or anything so that’s amazing. Ladies I recommend these lashes.
Goodspring, TN
Love these lashes they are beautiful and adorable and some kinds come in multi packs! I have been buying this brand for about a year now trying a few others and n between but I always go right back to these!
Cartersville , GA
Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Collection, Midnight uploaded by Kayla A.
beautiful lashes! They may be faux mink but they look so beautiful and natural on the eyes. The only concern is the band is a little finicky to work with but overall I’m very impressed with these lashes
Ontario, CA
Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Collection, Midnight uploaded by Edith M.
Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Collection, Midnight uploaded by Edith M.
It’s my first time buying lashes and I wanted something flared. Picked these out and they add so much volume to my eyes it’s crazy. I love it! I had to cut the lashes a little so it can fit to my eye and I did a pretty good job I think. First time putting lashes btw!
Riviera Beach, FL
Yasss! Ever since I got the first complimentary lashes I had to try thiS brand again and I’m not disappointed at all. It glammed my wedding look up so much. I’m not the biggest lash lover but so far I’m a huge fan
Hudson, NH
Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Collection, Midnight uploaded by Hunter M.
I couldn’t help myself to try this product out. I had a wedding coming up as well as prom and wanted to step up my game and try these. Worn well and lasted long. Was very comfortable! Price was good too. Can’t complain!
Madison, IN
So gorgeous and fluffy. Looks glamorous and is not hard to apply or will weighs down your lashes. I have several of these faux mink lashes and I love them all. I've used the for several occasions and I cannot stress enough how much I love them! 10/10
Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Collection, Midnight uploaded by abi M.
I normally use the Little Black Dress ones but I wanted a little fuller and longer for my wedding and that's just what I got with these. It gives just a little extra in the pictures to make your eyes pop.
Plainfield, IL
Kiss Lash Couture Faux Mink Collection, Midnight uploaded by Alyssa M.
These Lash Couture Faux Mink Lashes for my eyes has been the only brand and style I use for special occasions or occasionally everyday wear. I wore these to Prom and my past Homecomings throughout Highschool and not once did I encounter a problem. Compared to others who had theirs done professionally; you couldn’t tell a difference. I love the softness, volume and curl. I never had them fall off or get tangled like a spider, they remained elegant whenever or wherever I wore them. They are so easy to apply with just applying glue over existing lashes and applying the Faux Mink and pressing down firmly. And then go look in the mirror and see that a beautiful girl was possible to be even more beautiful ;). #Kisslashes @KissProducts
Grovetown, GA
I love these lashes! They were only about $6 at my local Walgreens and worth every penny! The are so beautiful and have such good dimension. I will be going back to get the other styles.