BY KISS #35 in False Lashes

Danie H.
Beauty Junkie Expert
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Massami G.
Coral Springs , FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Those are my favorite fake eyelashes from
Kiss! I’ve used others, but this one is definitely a match with my makeup style! Good quality! It looks a little bit like a mink lash! Good price! Easy to find (I got mines on Walmart). I recommend
Kat M.
Dill City, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are great. They look super natural and they’re easy to apply. Theyre not too expensive, so you can buy at a local Walmart. I’d recommend these over an expensive brand. They’re a great buy and a great dupe for the alrernative.
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Really like these lashes, they give me fullness without making me look like a street walker which is a fine line when wearing falsies. The also feel pretty natural and not very irritating, I think that is due to the thin band.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are really pretty! I usually don’t use eyelashes because I wear glasses but these were perfect - soft, and cruelty free! The package is nice and simple and it looks like they will be easy to put on. I’m very happy with them! Kiss Lash Couture Boudoir
Natalie B.
Kissimmee, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Beautiful lashes that make your eyes pop! Make sure to add a bit of extra glue to the corners because they kept lifting ever so slightly. Used these on a date and I got so many compliments!!!
Alyssa B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are the absolute best eyelashes I have ever bought! I received so many compliments while wearing these and people even thought they were my real lashes! They blend with my natural lashes so well and I have wore them several times and they still look great! Price is amazing as well! Going to keep buying this line!
Jessica D.
Beauty Junkie Expert
These are by far my favorite drug store lashes. They are easy to apply and they are so full, dark and fluffy! Everything i'm looking for in falsies. I do have to trim off the very ends of the lashes (excess band) but that is pretty standard. I've used these on several clients that loved them as well. I always keep a stash on hand.
Pamela L.
Brownsville, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert
I used to use the regular brand of kids lashes until I found these. They're more of a natural looking eye lashes. Really love the texture of them they actually feel like really hair and last way more than 5 uses, if you take good care of them of course!
Marisela N.
Grand Island, NE
Beauty Junkie Expert
These lashes are great quality especially if your on a budget or just starting to use lashes. Easy to apply if you get the KISS glue they do stay on fairly well. I do recommend any of the lashes the faux mink are just gorgeous and so flattering to the eyes. I will continue to buy these.
Katherine G.
Jacksonville, FL
Is it hard to self apply these? I've never done it myself.
Catherine C.
Norwalk, CT
About how many wears do these last for?
Morgan W.
Lockport, NY
I really want to try these lashes but what is the trick to putting them on? I am absolutely terrible at it and the first I did it, they looked awful on me
Heather G.
Charleston, SC
How in the world do I put these on properly?
Paola R.
Are these lashes good for beginners?