BY KISS #53 in False Lashes

Patrice W.
Pottstown, PA
I love dramatic lashes for myself and I love the price of these lashes. I think kiss did a great job making a high quality lash at an affordable price. The lashes are fluffy and flirty and work with both natural and dramatic eyeshadow looks.
Danie H.
The quality is amazing! This product is so great! The price is a bit high, but so worth it. Will be repurchasing as long as my store has them in stock! Very well made and works great! Love this product so much. I recommend it to everyone! I also love the packaging!
Evelyn❤️ Y.
Staten Island , NY
These lashes are so cute when I saw them at Walgreens I couldn’t keep my eyes out of it , it’s inexpensive too, each pair cost 4-$11 and they’re so dramatic the way I love them ! The problem is that when I tried to apply it using the mua glue it just doesn’t stick good !
Massami G.
Coral Springs , FL
Those are my favorite fake eyelashes from
Kiss! I’ve used others, but this one is definitely a match with my makeup style! Good quality! It looks a little bit like a mink lash! Good price! Easy to find (I got mines on Walmart). I recommend
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Really like these lashes, they give me fullness without making me look like a street walker which is a fine line when wearing falsies. The also feel pretty natural and not very irritating, I think that is due to the thin band.
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
These are really pretty! I usually don’t use eyelashes because I wear glasses but these were perfect - soft, and cruelty free! The package is nice and simple and it looks like they will be easy to put on. I’m very happy with them! Kiss Lash Couture Boudoir
Denae D.
Phila, PA
I absolutely lovveee this brand of lashes. Once I received my complimentary pair I was hooked! I’ve purchased three pairs since my free ones. So easy to apply and quick. I would buy these so many more times.
Esthefany V.
Broadway, NC
I have kind of small eyes so not all eyelashes look good on me. But these right here are my all time favorite!!!! They fit my eyes perfectly and they look amazing!
Marisela N.
Grand Island, NE
These lashes are great quality especially if your on a budget or just starting to use lashes. Easy to apply if you get the KISS glue they do stay on fairly well. I do recommend any of the lashes the faux mink are just gorgeous and so flattering to the eyes. I will continue to buy these.
Kate M.
My favorite lashes is the Kiss brand because they’re so affordable and so cute! Their faux mink collection is so beautiful too I love them all! This one was the very first one I tried of the collection and instantly made me buy more!
Catherine C.
Norwalk, CT
About how many wears do these last for?
Morgan W.
Lockport , NY
I really want to try these lashes but what is the trick to putting them on? I am absolutely terrible at it and the first I did it, they looked awful on me
Katherine G.
Jacksonville, FL
Is it hard to self apply these? I've never done it myself.
Paola R.
Are these lashes good for beginners?
Heather G.
Charleston, SC
How in the world do I put these on properly?