Kiss Lash Couture 04 uploaded by Erika S.Kiss Lash Couture 04 uploaded by Amanda S.Kiss Lash Couture 04 uploaded by Ellie M.

BY GENERIC

KISS Lash Couture Single Pack 04 see more...

Veronica W.
Brick, NJ
They look gorgeous and natural in the package but they are not too easy to use if you are not experienced. The width of the band made it hard for me to position and glue them, the end on my inner corner ended up stickimg out and I would have had to use eyelimer to conceal the band. It is worth another shot at learning and I'm sure they look great if you fo know how to put them on, just not very begginner friendly.
Erika S.
Pass Christian
Don't know why I couldn't rotate my picture but.... here goes.... these lashes where absolutely amazing.... very lightweight and reusable. I paid about $6 per pair from Wal-Mart which is a little pricey but definitely worth it. I initially picked up the "Little black dress" and "Boudoir" lashes to see which I liked better.... I was immediately sold on the Boudoir lashes. They are full and glamorous looking not to mention make your eyes look beyond seductive and dangerous! My new go to lash!!!!
Amanda S.
I absolutely love kiss lashes ! These in particular are my favorite they are so effective and affordable !! I would highly recommend. Easy to apply, and the band doesn’t bother me at all! I will continue to purchase them !
amnesty💜 H.
Such a good everyday lash to use when your going out or going to the mall! I love kiss lashes they almost never feel heavy and they almost never come off lol sometimes I have to yank them off like a bandaid!
ruby L.
Sn Jun Batsta, CA
Kiss lashes are my favorite long lasting and very affordable. It's nice that it comes with a Lash glue. Amazing
Ellie M.
Denver, CO
I love this lashes! They’re super extra and i love using them when creating a glam look.