MakeupLip MakeupLipstickGuerlain

Kiss Kiss Matte Lipstick Xmas Collector

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiss Kiss Matte Lipstick Xmas Collector!
Tamara T.
Utrecht Bessemerlaan 17
Kiss Kiss Matte Lipstick Xmas Collector uploaded by Tamara T.
It’s so difficult to find the right red color and I can say that I finally did!! Just the perfect red any outfit needs!
Jamie H.
Riyadh
Kiss Kiss Matte Lipstick Xmas Collector uploaded by Jamie H.
Kiss Kiss Matte Lipstick Xmas Collector uploaded by Jamie H.
This is a stunning tone. It’s not orange and is very bright. This is perfect for a “red lip day”. It’s wearable, and dries down quickly, but is very comfortable. It does transfer a bit, but the performance is overall great.
Ris C.
Review for: Hot Coral
Love it! I get sooo many compliments whenever I put on this playful colour. Reason why I gave a 4 is because they don’t stay on too long, and it’s a very light texture (umm it has its good and bad), but there are a couple other brands I prefer for a head over heel 5 star experience.
Bukola O.
Kiss Kiss Matte Lipstick Xmas Collector uploaded by Bukola O.
Review for: 6 Pack - Guerlain, KissKiss Matte Lipstick [M330] Spicy Burgundy 0.12 oz
Love the packing! It's one of my favourite lipsticks. I love Guerlain makeup and perfumes. You need to give it a try. Kiss Kiss Matte Lipstick Xmas Collector
Toota B.
Aali
Review for: Spicy Burgundy
One of my favourit lipsticks. Very creamy and glides on the lips like magic. Very cibrant color, great for a romantic date.
Dodo H.
Toronto, ON
Review for: Crazy Nude
I’m usually a huge fan of all Guerlain products, however this lipstick I’m not in love with especially at the price point. The formula is a little too dry so hard to apply on. It doesn’t exactly make my lips dry but it doesn’t feel very smooth when applying. I don’t think I would purchase this product again. Wasn’t too impressed.
Amtul H.
Dubai
Review for: Wild Plum, Electric Red
It applies smooth but you definitely need to go back and forth other wise it looks more like a balm. You basically have to build it up to your preference. It has a great feel to it but it is too pricey. It is luxurious and the packaging is just gorgeous.
Beth-Ann S.
Review for: Spicy Burgundy
This lipstick is not quite matte - it is more of a satin texture. It has beautiful pigment and applies beautifully. However, it is quite drying on the lips. I have found drugstore matte lipsticks that perform just as well.

Looking for your answer?