BY KISS

Kiss gel fantasy ready-to-wear gel nails - to the max see more...

Heather S.
Basye
I have always used Kiss Products. I have used Kiss products since I was a little girl. It's easy to and very little mess. It has met my expectations. It was definitely very affordable. I would buy again for. It felt good on my skin and not too much. I would recommend it to everyone
Victoria M.
I've been letting my nails recover from years of wearing acrylic sets and these are my favourite way to keep nice looking nails while repairing my real ones. It is affordable, there are plenty of style options, and when you use the glue, they stay on for a decent amount of time.After I get a couple sets, I'll pair up ones that look good together and use up some of the spares to help stretch my buck.4 stars because I wish they had more rounded options. I don't like square nails on me.
Brittney S.
Mission Viejo, CA
They stay on fairly well but sometimes messy and hard to put on! I do recommend them for any occasion where you don't need to spend a lot of money to get your nails done but u need something super quick! Yes I would buy again!
Alisha C.
New windsor, NY
I adore these! They are so natural looking and so cheap! They're great for emergencies too! Use a little bit of glue for a more natural look. If you apply too much, it'll smear all over the cuticle. I would recommend time and time again and they don't ruin your real nail like acrylic does
Milene R.
Park City, UT
It's super easy to apply and it looks so natural. I love this product. It's perfect when you have to go somewhere and you don't want your nails looking like a crape. It's easy to find at the grocery shop, it's very affordable so I really recommend it.
Merima B.
These are so amazing!!! I just recently bought these and got so many complements on my nails while wearing them. The glue comes inside and so easy to put them on. They look beautiful and plus they last a long time. Mine lasted 9 days and that's with me washing dishes and cleaning and all the house work stuff I been doing. In the end most of them I used acetone and soaked up my nails in order to take them off. I'll be buying many more in the future. It just seems like a easy and fast apply of nails if you want to look amazing for the weekend or an occasion. They work wonders.
Marissa G.
I was surprised by this brand of nails. I have never tried drugstore nails that I can apply from home, but purchased them on a limb. I first applied mine with the sticker application that was provided but they did not work that well. The stickers worked for about one day and started to come off after I showered. I decided to reapply them with the nail glue and they were way stronger than the sticker. They are reasonably priced and I would recommend them to anyone who wants to change their design often.
Amanda S.
I love this Gel Fantasy line by Kiss. I'm obsessed with them and I'm going to every drugstore near me to find the different designs. I love this design as it's basically a french tip manicure but with a pop of glitter. It's natural but with a pop. I use the glue that comes with the kit and it'll last me up to two weeks at most.
Danielle G.
Greensboro, NC
I brought these before and I loved them . Only con is , if you don't apply them good it can have air bubbles in them . I tried my hardest to get rid of the air bubbles . But other than that , I loved them and I love the other designs . I will be trying all the others !
Ashley H.
GARDNER, KS
I love these nails. They're extremely easy to apply and stay on very well. Just be careful to get all the air bubbles out or you could have an issue. My friend thought I'd gotten my nails done at a salon when I showed her!
Chantelle I.
Do these nails look like fake nails? Or do they actually look like they could be gel nails?
Stephanie R.
Woodside , NY
How long do these last ?
Angel P.
How do these compare to imPRESS nails? Do they wear longer? Do they withstand showers etc?