BeautyFaceFacial SkincareJOAH Beauty
Kiss Joah Wipe-tini 36 Makeup Wipes K Beauty

Kiss Joah Wipe-tini 36 Makeup Wipes K Beauty

by JOAH Beauty

Does this take off waterproof mascara well? I’ve only tried it on regular mascara
Start your review of Kiss Joah Wipe-tini 36 Makeup Wipes K Beauty!
Isabelle  M.
Portsmouth, VA
Smells wonderful. Doesn’t clog and I only had to use two on a full face of makeup. Nice brand and cheap
Ayman A.
These were the first makeup wipes I’ve used after a very long time and safe to say they met my expectations. I think they were pretty good and did a good job removing makeup.
Wendy G.
Super gentle with the skin and they smell amazing, it really removes all the makeup effortlessly and even when they are small it's more than enough. I would only make them a little less dry. Other than that they are a very good option for sensitive skin
Toriana G.
Birmingham, AL
These are some of the best makeup wipes I’ve ever tried. They get everything off the first time, even mascara. The smell great they’re not overly wet or too dry. I would definitely recommend these wipes. The only thing I could gripe about is that they do leave kind of a sticky film on your face so you’ll still have to wash your face.
Kristina R.
Natick, MA
I got these wipes for free in the joah voxbox. They work pretty well for face makeup but are a little more difficult when trying to remove mascara. They do seem to get the job done, but nothing particularly stands out to make them amazing.
Cyndia G.
Madera, CA
Kiss Joah Wipe-tini 36 Makeup Wipes K Beauty uploaded by Cyndia G.
I loved these wipes. They are the perfect size and I love that they have a lid on them to close and the product won't dry out. I wear a full face of makeup often and i usually have to use two makeup wipes. These Joah wipes really did the job with one wipe I was very impressed. They left my face feeling smooth and clean. I received this product from Influesnter complimentary for reviewing proposes. I will purchase this product when i run out.
Amber  V.
Temple, TX
Very convenient and perfect sized . These do leave you feeling oily after use . And I have oily skin already so this product isn’t really a bonus for me
Madison H.
Kiss Joah Wipe-tini 36 Makeup Wipes K Beauty uploaded by Madison H.
They are great for sensitive skin they don’t irritate and they make your face CLEAN some wipes don’t remove all makeup but this one does the trick
Katie K.
Wappingers Fl, NY
Took a little work to actually get my makeup off but was very gentle on my skin,did however leave a thin layer of film on my face which I didn’t like
Erica  V.
Wilmington, DE
Kiss Joah Wipe-tini 36 Makeup Wipes K Beauty uploaded by Erica  V.
Exactly what I was looking for! Smooth, not oily and smells great! I have sensitive skin and these did not irritate me at all. I have used a ton of make-up wilds before and these are the best.