KISS Jelly Fantasy Nails Jelly Baby

KISS On-trend translucent gel nails with high shine and volume are durable and flexible and easy to apply.

28 nails (including 12 accents); Pink Gel Glue; Manicure stick; Mini file

how long would these stay on for with moderate use of my hands? if i have to wear gloves at work will they fall off ?
How long do these nails last compared to the nail salon?
Are these good on short nails?
Start your review of KISS Jelly Fantasy Nails Jelly Baby!
Shaye G.
KISS Jelly Fantasy Nails Jelly Baby uploaded by Shaye G.
KISS Jelly Fantasy Nails Jelly Baby uploaded by Shaye G.
Purchased at: CVS
These are so pretty and fun! I love the color and jelly-like transparency. I glued mine on and they lasted beautifully for a week. I recommend these nails.KISS Jelly Fantasy Nails Jelly Baby
Amber W.
Knotts Island, NC
KISS Jelly Fantasy Nails Jelly Baby uploaded by Amber W.
Purchased at: ULTA
I love these nails so much! The last me weeks honestly, I’ll pop one off here and there but you can quickly just glue it back on and you’ll be good to go! These are translucent nails meaning they are see through! these nails has been my favorite out of years of press on nails. They’re thick and they don’t bend, I don’t have troubles with them losing their shape or breaking in half either. KISS Jelly Fantasy Nails Jelly Baby
Isbel C.
Hialeah, FL
Purchased at: CVS
I love the design and the plastic is very strong they look very natural and fit my nails perfectly very easy to put on !
Kayla W.
Reynoldsburg
KISS Jelly Fantasy Nails Jelly Baby uploaded by Kayla W.
Purchased at: Walgreens
I love these jelly press on! I would consider them medium length. I like the jelly fantasy nails better just because I feel like they last longer and they are more realistic looking. They are also very cute! I personally like press on because I get bored with my nails very fast so I like the switch it up so press on are perfect. I believe I payed ($10)
Julie M.
Los Angeles, CA
KISS Jelly Fantasy Nails Jelly Baby uploaded by Julie M.
KISS Jelly Fantasy Nails Jelly Baby uploaded by Julie M.
Purchased at: Walgreens
LOVEEEE!!! The nails are easy to apply, everything you need comes in the box The nails give me like a valentine theme vibe which is super cute!! 🥰 definitely recommend if you love pink & wanna save some $$$ ♥️
Gina L.
Williamson, WV
KISS Jelly Fantasy Nails Jelly Baby uploaded by Gina L.
I use kiss brand nails regularly I have used almost every pair they made in the long and extra long designs I can usually make them last about 2 weeks by filing the shine off my nails with a file and filing the inside of the kiss nails before glueing them on plus holding each nail for 30 or more secs the price is just right too I usually purchase at family dollar they are 6 dollars for the more fancy ones and 4 dollars for the solid colored ones I also love that you can mix and match sets and still have nails left over for a 2nd set so basically you get two full sets for 6 dollars what a steal . if kiss is reading this please keep making new extra long designs and long I almost bought every pair . KISS Jelly Fantasy Nails Be Jelly
Katie Q.
Rochester, NY
KISS Jelly Fantasy Nails Jelly Baby uploaded by Katie Q.
Purchased at: Walgreens
These are not the exact kind but are the ‘Vougish fantasy’ collection. So super cute. I honestly wish the length was a bit shorter because the stuff I do everyday causes them to break off sooner than they were probably meant too! For the price $10 though, for two week wear. It’s worth it.
Clau C.
Bossier City, LA
KISS Jelly Fantasy Nails Jelly Baby uploaded by Clau C.
Purchased at: Target
Son muy lindas, el color es bello 💓 solo tienes que tener cuidado [email protected]ñ aplicar el pegamento por que al ser transparentes también transparenta lo que pones de bajo. Con una buena aplicación son bellísimas, las recomiendo y súper fácil de poner, prácticas y sacan de cualquier apuro 🛍😍 las recomiendo 💗💗
Lynzy R.
Peoria , AZ
KISS Jelly Fantasy Nails Jelly Baby uploaded by Lynzy R.
Purchased at: ULTA
I am absolutely in love and so amazed. Everyone keeps asking me where I got my nails done 😱 I just smile and say by me! The look professionally done and wouldn’t change a thing about them. The best way to apply is to apply glue to bothe the press on nail and your nail and they will last around two weeks!! Fantastic for $8.99!!
Paige P.
KISS Jelly Fantasy Nails Jelly Baby uploaded by Paige P.
These nails are too cute. I've been eyeing them for weeks. The length was a little too long for me, so I cut them. I use a computer all day so I type alot. They were pretty easy to apply & affordable. I have not had my gel nails done @ the salon in about a year. I'm not sure how long these will last, but they are cute. Hopefully I get at least a week out of them.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Pinkneysworld P.
Highlandtown, MD
il y a 10 mois
Alexis H. il y a 4 mois
Yea omg!! I'm in love with these. Just got em today.
Kristina B.
WARREN, OH
il y a 10 mois
Who absolutely loves KISS Jelly Fantasy Nails Jelly Baby press on nails? Do they look similar to getting your nails done in a salon?
Gloria N. il y a 7 mois
This idd sad what they look like