BY E.L.F. COSMETICS

This clear, oil-based formula conditions while gently removing long-lasting lip color. Lip stains and long-lasting lip colors have met their match! Infused with Safflower Oil, Jojoba Oil, and Aloe, this product helps to soothe, hydrate, and replenish lips while breaking down color. see more...

afton h.
This is convenient with bright lipsticks but it doesnt completely remove all color. For the price i think it does its job and is still worth it. It does remove tge majority which is still useful and helpful. I think its an alright product.
Frankie E.
Nice little product to have. Doesn’t taste the best (not licking it but it does tend to get in my mouth) but it definitely does help break down even the most stubborn of stay all day *cough cough Kat Bon D and Stila cough cough*. Definitely recommend it.
Carol A.
This product is amazing!! I love how convenient it is and it really removes lipsticks and liquid lipsticks easily. I have several in different places such as my vanity, makeup bag, night stand, and office desk. It's easy to travel with and the price point is great. I always order several at a time because I never want to run out.
Karla H.
San Antonio, TX
I like that it comes in a convenient tube shaped like a lip gloss but I didn't see it remove all my lipstick. I had to reapply and it felt like having Vaseline on my lips. I don't think this product is for me but it does remove some lipstick.
Lexy L.
Tucson, AZ
I bought this on a whim at target, expecting to have to return it or give it away. What I found was amazing. I swatched all of my 'hardest to get off' lipsticks that usually smear and stain the skin. I let those dry down and sit for about 30 minutes and then applied this and after about 15 seconds, the color just melted away.
Olivia D.
Plantation
This product is amazing. Instead of scrubbing off my matte lip stick until my lips are raw, this takes it right off with a gentle swipe. The only con is it's pretty liquidy so if you rub your lips together, you can get it all over. But the price is cheap and it works so well.
Kayla D.
Margate, FL
This works really well with liquid lipstick but considering that there's natural oils in this it's not too surprising. You could always just buy your own natural oils and use it with a tissue on your lips for the same result but I appreciate this a lot because it's very convenient and much easier to travel with so I'd absolutely buy this again.
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Allison W.
Lehi, UT
This product is scentless, easy to use and cheap! It leaves my lips so smooth. 👍
Jess S.
Toowoomba
So much love for this remover. As an avid Kylie Cosmetics wearer this is one of the only products I've found to be helpful for ease of removing. My only downside is how small the bottle is, and that it has a taste that can be quite overbearing if you accidentally get a little on the teeth. Will be buying more however!
Agripina H.
Turlock, CA
Great for taking off all lippies especially my matte lippies definitely gets the job done I wish it came in a solid great price ♥❤
alina m.
San Diego, CA
Does this lip color remover work good ? I'm tired of using makeup wipes and having the lip color all over my lips when trying to wipe off and /or when it's to hard to take off
Abby C.
How well does this product really remove lip color? There are certain lipsticks and stains in my collection that will not budge, and that's great except when I'm trying to remove it before bed! Is this product really effective, or just a gimmick?