imPRESS
Kiss Press-on Manicure One-Step Gel Nails Couture Collection - KISS imPRESS Press-on Manicure Couture Collection - Sassy Queen (Pack of 1)

by imPRESS

Couture Collection

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiss Impress Press-on Manicure One-Step Gel Nails Couture Collection - KISS imPRESS Press-on Manicure Couture Collection - Sassy Queen (Pack of 1)!
Yukon, OK
Kiss Impress Press-on Manicure One-Step Gel Nails Couture Collection - KISS imPRESS Press-on Manicure Couture Collection - Sassy Queen (Pack of 1) uploaded by Erika M.
I really like the brand :Kiiss nails. Since November I press on, glue, fake you name it but this are my favorite nails because I fell in love with the different options and models from oval, square, ombre model to stones. These in the photograph they gave me for my birthday and besides being very accessible you can find them in any pharmacy or Walmart The nail kit comes with everything for you to put them at home, the glue is durable. My only recommendation, do not use a lot of water because it peels off. And if you like the model, buy more than one, especially if the edition is unlimited, but for example this package is 30 pieces! for an approximate price of 8 dlls and yes! I trully recomended and purchase soon.
I absolutely love these nails. I even love how their colors contrast in a very complementary way. The nails fit great on my nails.
San Diego, CA
Loveeeeee loveeeee this brand and all of there stuff amazing stays for five days I like it
Norcross , GA
Kiss Impress Press-on Manicure One-Step Gel Nails Couture Collection - KISS imPRESS Press-on Manicure Couture Collection - Sassy Queen (Pack of 1) uploaded by Estefania O.
I’m so in love with my Chic press on. It’s was super easy to apply and having the numbers on the back the nails helped a lot. Affordable and easy to apply . I love the mix of colors and the stones on it. I’ve had mine on for a week. ❤️❤️
Evarts, KY
Can not say enough good about these nails! They hold up great as long as you follow the instructions for prepping your nails beforehand. Occasionally I'll get a set that doesn't stick as well but for the most part my ImPress nails hold up for a minimum of 2 weeks!
This was such a pretty set! They work well with practically any outfit and give your look extra flare, especially with the added rhinestones. Definitely worth it and might try again for special occasions. They are expensive for every day use though.
Mansfield, TX
LOVED THIS COLOR COMBO! I wore these for a prom and they lasted me between 1-2 weeks. They were so smooth and sleek and gorgeous
Crestview, FL
Kiss Impress Press-on Manicure One-Step Gel Nails Couture Collection - KISS imPRESS Press-on Manicure Couture Collection - Sassy Queen (Pack of 1) uploaded by Kayla L.
Absolutely stunning set. The designs are great and I love the extra bling. This set has held up far better than a previous set, but they've only been on for an hour. I love how thin they are and it doesn't bulk up my fingers. The colors complement each other very well. imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels Kiss Impress Press-on Manicure One-Step Gel Nails Couture Collection - KISS imPRESS Rock It Press-on Manicure Kunstnagels Couture Collection - Sassy Queen (Pack of 1)
Pensacola, FL
Kiss Impress Press-on Manicure One-Step Gel Nails Couture Collection - KISS imPRESS Press-on Manicure Couture Collection - Sassy Queen (Pack of 1) uploaded by Jasmine H.
Loving this set I received through Influenster!! Super easy application. Very forgiving and super cute design, totally something I would have had done at the salons. Perfect for this quarantine we are in.
Kew Garden Hl, NY
Received these to try from Influenster. I will preface this that I've never used any fake nails ever in my 30 some odd years of life lol. That being said, they were fairly easy to apply..the sizing is a little tricky as some of my nails were inbtwn sizes.. but the instructions said if you were inbtwn sizes to use a size down. I kept these on appx 4 days before I couldn't take it anymore.. on day 2.5, my hair would get stuck and snag on the cuticle part of the nail. It also started peeling about the same day . The majority of my nails were fine with the adhesive...I just think my nailbeds are too curved for the shape of the press ons...the press ons seemed flexible enough and I pressed them in real good but still my nail was lifting on my thumb/s around day 2-3. I was able to cut them down and file it down and they didnt chip or anything so that was nice. It was either the nail file or the plastic but something emitted a weird warehouse smell...I have a really sensitive nose and that bothered me for a day but then went away. Removal was also hard because I wasn't that far into having them on.. dirt and dust would get stuck in the glue of the under part of the nail so that was super annoying..I had to keep peeling off the glue that had dirt on it. For a special event, I may consider getting them but I'm not into nails that are too long because it's hard to do things with them...

Looking for your answer?