MakeupNail CareFalse NailsimPRESS
Kiss Press-On Manicure False Nails - Wannabe Star - 30ct

Kiss imPRESS Press-On Manicure False Nails - Wannabe Star - 30ct

by imPRESS

imPRESS Press-on gel nails with NEW PureFit Technology are slimmer, super comfortable, look and feel like your natural nails, and no glue is needed! From the most popular nail polish colors to matte and shiny finishes, the easiest fake nails have glitter, colored rhinestones, and more. The custom look nail art designs are inspired by designer, tiktok.com and Instagram trends. Super Hold Adhesive makes this a long-lasting manicure, which you can DIY in minutes. The acrylic nails come ready to wear, no polish required and no drying time! They're also chip proof, waterproof, smudge free, they don't damage your natural nails and removal is hassle free. Kit contains 30 Nails, Prep Pad, Mini File, and Wood Stick.

Start your review of Kiss imPRESS Press-On Manicure False Nails - Wannabe Star - 30ct!
How would you rate this product?
Ashley R.
Eatonton, GA
Kiss imPRESS Press-On Manicure False Nails - Wannabe Star - 30ct uploaded by Ashley R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I purchased two sets of this type of press on nail. This is the second set I have worn. I really love the length of these nails and the color. The issue is that they require no glue and they instead have sticky pads on them. They don’t cure and move around, and they pop off really easy even when you follow application instructions. It feels really weird and it’s annoying. Even when I secured the ones that were loose with glue they still moved. I love the nails but not the adhesive.
Krystal B.
Big Lake, MN
Kiss imPRESS Press-On Manicure False Nails - Wannabe Star - 30ct uploaded by Krystal B.
These are so easy to apply! Honestly has a strong stick for a nice strong hold to make them last awhile! The kit comes with a nail cleaner, a tiny file and extra set of nails incase you loose one or mess one up filing ❤ definitely recommend if want a salon look! 😍 [product:kiss-impress-press-on-manicure-false-nails---wannabe-star---30ct]
Victoria J.
S Abington Twp, PA
Kiss imPRESS Press-On Manicure False Nails - Wannabe Star - 30ct uploaded by Victoria J.
These nails look like real gel nails. They are very comfortable and so easy to use!!! I would recommend them to anyone who wants something easy and fast. Great for beginners!!! Would buy again! So many color options!!
eliana B.
Henderson, NV
Kiss imPRESS Press-On Manicure False Nails - Wannabe Star - 30ct uploaded by eliana B.
I love the press on nails. They are so convenient and easy to apply. You can remove at anytime without damaging your own nails. Love how the have a variety of colors, shapes and styles. The only thing I don't recommend is wearing them when you work at a place that you have to wash your hands constantly because they do come off if the nails get water on them but other then that I love them.
Ashley M.
Knightdale, NC
Kiss imPRESS Press-On Manicure False Nails - Wannabe Star - 30ct uploaded by Ashley M.
I haven’t had my nails done professionally in a year because of the pandemic, and I’m horrible at painting my own so I ordered these to attempt a polished look at home. I really, REALLY wanted to like these - but the quality is just not there. They are easy to apply (and file/cut down to your desired length) and look great; plus they don’t feel thick and bulky like some press-on nails. That being said, they do not last. At all. I followed the directions exactly and had several pop off after only a couple of hours, and I didn’t even do any “strenuous” activity with my hands. So bummed. I would be willing to try them again with nail glue in addition to the stick-on adhesive, but they are pretty much useless on their own.
Umamah S.
Edison, NJ
Very nice set, has instructions and is very easy to apply. These nails can last me a good 1 and a half week sometimes even 2. I have bought from imPRESS many times before and I will continue to do so, 100% recommend!
Sierra H.
Jacksonville, FL
Kiss imPRESS Press-On Manicure False Nails - Wannabe Star - 30ct uploaded by Sierra H.
I bought these at target when I saw how decently priced they were. The look absolutely beautiful and elegant. However the quality isn't quite 5 star. I had to use superglue to reinforce them as well.
Janell G.
Flagstaff, AZ
Just put these nails on - so far I love them I will review again in a couple of days. Easy to use and easy to file down to your desired length. I got the mat blue and gold sparkle.
Kaycie C.
Enterprise, AL
i love having my nails done but i hated the damage of acrylic and the price tag that comes with it ; these are the ONLY nails i will wear now! it is super easy to apply and if you do enough nail prep they last for well over two weeks. cant recommend these enough!
Michelle L.
Mckinney, TX
I really wanted to love these because the color is gorgeous. I got a lot of compliments on them. It wasn't worth it though. I accidentally got them stuck onto my cuticles and they constantly tugged on them and that hurt! They were getting my hair caught in them every time I tried to do a poney tail, which made the cuticle situation worse. Ultimately I had to pull them off. I'll stick with nail polish from now on.