Kiss imPRESS Press-On Manicure False Nails - Evanesce - 30ct

Kiss imPRESS Press-On Manicure False Nails - Evanesce - 30ct

imPRESS Press-on gel nails with NEW PureFit Technology are slimmer, super comfortable, look and feel like your natural nails, and no glue is needed! From the most popular nail polish colors to matte and shiny finishes, the easiest fake nails have glitter, colored rhinestones, and more. The custom look nail art designs are inspired by designer, tiktok.com and Instagram trends. Super Hold Adhesive makes this a long-lasting manicure, which you can DIY in minutes. The acrylic nails come ready to wear, no polish required and no drying time! They're also chip proof, waterproof, smudge free, they don't damage your natural nails and removal is hassle free. Kit contains 30 Nails, Prep Pad, Mini File, and Wood Stick.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kiss imPRESS Press-On Manicure False Nails - Evanesce - 30ct!
How would you rate this product?
South Miami, FL
I was very skeptical that these would stay on- especially with my toddler in the mix- but they really are durable. The application is super easy and quick. The alcohol wipe is a must to prep the nail surface. If the one provided is not enough, using a normal alcohol wipe works too. The nails stay on for at least a week- even unbuckling the car seat buckle, washing dishes, swimming- the whole rigmarole. If you aren’t into the bling, just know I am able to use the plain ones without using the accent nails, which is the look I prefer. This is a nice neutral pale matte pink in an oval shape. I recommend trying to get the smallest size to fit your nail bed so that the results look as natural as possible. Also, keeping your nails really short underneath will help eliminate any buildup between the faux nail and your own nail. A nail brush helps too!
Laredo, TX
Kiss imPRESS Press-On Manicure False Nails - Evanesce - 30ct uploaded by Ruth C.
I love these press ons. I feel they have saved me so much from getting my nails done. Especially on days that I’m rushing and wanting to have cute nails for video chats. Highly recommend and they are super easy to remove!

Looking for your answer?