Kiss I Envy Volume Mascara Lev01 Very Black uploaded by Sinthia R.

BY KISS

Amanda S.
Wellford, SC
I love it. Works very well as a base coat or for a more natural look. It last all day long. My way color is dark brown and I got very black. I got it as a birthday gift. I would definitely recommend.
Stephanie C.
Bronx, NY
Out of the mascaras I have tried out so far, this one is my absolute favorite. It is long lasting , and doesn't get mascara on your eye lids. The way the wand is made separates the lashes which I love! I am a big fan of this one, would consider buying this again over any other brand.
Kayla J.
Rochester
I love the look it gives your real eye lashes and you only need two thin coats and you will love the end result Brown
Lydia A.
This is one of my favorite cheap mascaras, it lasts long even in water and your lashes have bigger volume
DiamondParis S.
Washington, DC
I loved this mascara it made my lashes nice and full, for an affordable price! I'll use it again
Sinthia R.
Doral, FL
Esta máscara es perfecta para mis pestañas crea un volumen hermoso en ellas las pone totalmente negras y abiertas
Michelle H.
NEW YORK, NY
How does this mascara compare to NYX mascara?

back